Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug Tavern Naming Rights Auction

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And unsurprisingly, so far none of our duck squatters have offered to put any money on the line. They just like to use our? house to piss and shit. Contrary to what Kobe says, housing is not a right, and these freeloading cunts need the boot.

Where's your bid asshole? We're waiting
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And unsurprisingly, so far none of our duck squatters have offered to put any money on the line. They just like to use our? house to piss and shit. Contrary to what Kobe says, housing is not a right, and these freeloading cunts need the boot.

We're waiting? You and the other freeloaders? Or are you just sucking Duck dick today?

Pay your freight, Jill, or stfu.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

We're waiting? You and the other freeloaders? Or are you just sucking Duck dick today?

Plagiarisming @HHusky is no way to go through life, Fishboy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Also a call from @RaceBannon to match any bid to keep the name the same and bring Hondo back. This is above my pay grade to sort out. I am sure @pawz is giddy at the prospect of being reunited with Hondo.

No
    I stand with Race. I know Hondo was an annoying cunt, but after reflecting on it I think running him when he broke no rules was dirty pool. There was speculation at the time that he was a paid shill. I know now he wasn't. I've long thought he should be brought back, and advocated for it privately. It would piss some people off if he came back but oh fucking well. There are bigger disappointments in life than a Hondo post. Not many, but some.
    Better than rubberdildo and his ilk
    He really was the perfect comedic liberal stooge foil. And yes, somehow better than most of what's left here. Low bar, I know.
    Eeeeeeek.
    Did you see a mouse, Madam?

• Options
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Also a call from @RaceBannon to match any bid to keep the name the same and bring Hondo back. This is above my pay grade to sort out. I am sure @pawz is giddy at the prospect of being reunited with Hondo.

No
    I stand with Race. I know Hondo was an annoying cunt, but after reflecting on it I think running him when he broke no rules was dirty pool. There was speculation at the time that he was a paid shill. I know now he wasn't. I've long thought he should be brought back, and advocated for it privately. It would piss some people off if he came back but oh fucking well. There are bigger disappointments in life than a Hondo post. Not many, but some.
    Better than rubberdildo and his ilk
    He really was the perfect comedic liberal stooge foil. And yes, somehow better than most of what's left here. Low bar, I know.
    Eeeeeeek.
    Did you see a mouse, Madam?

No, your wife.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did I win yet?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    dflea said:

I've given plenty over the years midget

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I lose track as to the fleas enemies. All the ducks are the same to me on here
  • Options
    Founders Club

He has short man's syndrome and hates 99% of people on here. Poor little guy.
  • Options

No I don't, you whiny cunt. Stop talking out your ass, Jill and make a fucking donation. Or start another crybaby thread before Gaybob gets a big lead on you.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

No I don't, you whiny cunt. Stop talking out your ass, Jill and make a fucking donation. Or start another crybaby thread before Gaybob gets a big lead on you.
    Short man syndrome, confirmed.
  • Options

dflea said:

Retarded Duck faggot who's scared of cell phones is on Jill's side.

Shocking.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Throbber is tight with indica @dflea.

Sativa @dflea, not so much.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

lol you're such a predictable little fag

You've inserted yourself into this over greenriverkiller. That's pretty sad.

It's okay little guy. Let it all out. :D
  • Options

dflea said:

Turnbuckle Smash, Elbow from the Sky, Flame-Thrower and Intergalactic Roast at the hands of none other than OBK!

Beautiful.
  • Options

dflea said:

lol you're such a predictable little fag

You've inserted yourself into this over greenriverkiller. That's pretty sad.

It's okay little guy. Let it all out. :D
    You should see what I inserted in your mom. I already let it all out., Ask her, if you have time between all your crybaby faggot posts.

Why do you have to be such a whiny bitch all the time, Jill?
  • Options

dflea said:

Turnbuckle Smash, Elbow from the Sky, Flame-Thrower and Intergalactic Roast at the hands of none other than OBK!

Beautiful.
    Sucking Duck fan cock.

Sad! But not unexpected from a cockgobbler like you. Tell us about your dishwasher again.
  • Options

dflea said:

I've given plenty over the years midget

So you paid rent before the pandemic so it's okay if you don't pay now?

Got it!

There's your triple shit post, right there!!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In the middle of the store.