Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug Tavern Naming Rights Auction

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    $155 on the board for Dazzlers DDJ Replica Dildo Lounge
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also a call from @RaceBannon to match any bid to keep the name the same and bring Hondo back. This is above my pay grade to sort out. I am sure @pawz is giddy at the prospect of being reunited with Hondo.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Also a call from @RaceBannon to match any bid to keep the name the same and bring Hondo back. This is above my pay grade to sort out. I am sure @pawz is giddy at the prospect of being reunited with Hondo.

No
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No
    I stand with Race. I know Hondo was an annoying cunt, but after reflecting on it I think running him when he broke no rules was dirty pool. There was speculation at the time that he was a paid shill. I know now he wasn't. I've long thought he should be brought back, and advocated for it privately. It would piss some people off if he came back but oh fucking well. There are bigger disappointments in life than a Hondo post. Not many, but some.
    Jesus. No
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No
    I stand with Race. I know Hondo was an annoying cunt, but after reflecting on it I think running him when he broke no rules was dirty pool. There was speculation at the time that he was a paid shill. I know now he wasn't. I've long thought he should be brought back, and advocated for it privately. It would piss some people off if he came back but oh fucking well. There are bigger disappointments in life than a Hondo post. Not many, but some.
    Better than rubberdildo and his ilk
    He really was the perfect comedic liberal stooge foil. And yes, somehow better than most of what's left here. Low bar, I know.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    No warning. Just gone.

Me.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No
    He really was the perfect comedic liberal stooge foil. And yes, somehow better than most of what's left here. Low bar, I know.
    Bring back Cabin Boy Hondo? Eeeeeeek. Don't we have enough excrement pouring from the H contingent already?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,310
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No
    Bring back Cabin Boy Hondo? Eeeeeeek. Don't we have enough excrement pouring from the H contingent already?
    How about a trade?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No
    How about a trade?
    4 for 1?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,127
    Swaye said:

$155 on the board for Dazzlers DDJ Replica Dildo Lounge

Free pub

Nice!
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What would it cost me to lockdown TKS Phallus Palace?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

What would it cost me to lockdown TKS Phallus Palace?

156+ to snag the lead
  • Options
    Founders Club
    This thing is halfway done and we are currently at $155 for Dazzlers DDJ Replica Dildo Lounge. I'm going to need to see more donations here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

This thing is halfway done and we are currently at $155 for Dazzlers DDJ Replica Dildo Lounge. I'm going to need to see more donations here.

There are few times in life where one can leave a lasting legacy. That opportunity now stares our community of fucktards square in the face
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And unsurprisingly, so far none of our duck squatters have offered to put any money on the line. They just like to use our? house to piss and shit. Contrary to what Kobe says, housing is not a right, and these freeloading cunts need the boot.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,899
    Standard Supporter

And unsurprisingly, so far none of our duck squatters have offered to put any money on the line. They just like to use our? house to piss and shit. Contrary to what Kobe says, housing is not a right, and these freeloading cunts need the boot.

You winning this thing? Didn't think so. Should I pony up and call this thing, "Educk Woodshed"? Let me know. Thanks. I don't think that Derek thinks I'm a freeloader and I have no interest in sh*tting on his board. Just waiting for your winning bid.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You winning this thing? Didn't think so. Should I pony up and call this thing, "Educk Woodshed"? Let me know. Thanks. I don't think that Derek thinks I'm a freeloader and I have no interest in sh*tting on his board. Just waiting for your winning bid.
    Do it
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,899
    Standard Supporter

Do it
    Just said it wouldn't be the honorable thing to do. I respect Derek and his commitment to free speech. The founders of Educk felt the same way. When the board got sold to CBS Sports and was taken over by an Auburn alum they felt that a free speech board was an embarrassment. Just like you are an embarrassment. But you voted for a open borders dementia patient owned by the chicoms because of your high character..