Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug Tavern Naming Rights Auction

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Well since obviously no one else is going to bid and I have witnessed the great collaborative accumulative genius of the board as this has progressed, I have to say that The Blue Oyster Pump n Dump Dancehall ~ presented by Pumpy Good at Everything with The Blue Oyster Gay Boy Dance Club Scene Picture as the Avatar is a winner. [Pump and Dump and Dancehall addition are optional, could also be just The Blue Oyster ~ presented by Pumpy Good at Everything]

So unless someone outbids me, even though Dazzler's Doog_De_Jour Replica Dildo Lounge does have memorable cache and in particular honors the Dazzler for his frequently well received contributions, I'm going to switch this up in favor of what I think is actually a better idea ~ especially when you throw in the Avatar which correctly positions the memorable and very valuable conversation taking place in the Tug.

I secretly (is it a secret now that I've said it?) hope this wins. I want to be able to tell coworkers that I will be at the meeting in just a second, I have to finish a note I am writing in the Blue Oyster Pump and Dump.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I went over to the Tug and talked a bunch of shit to see if I could get one of those cheap assholes to name the place in a manner disparaging to me.

So far, it looks like none of those little bitches have taken the bait. Or they're all broke-ass losers who suck.

Abundance?
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    To the extent that there is something good about the Blue Oyster Lounge, it's the frequency with which the little bitches have taken the bait ~ its all of the fun of a bad marriage without the financial obligation.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I went over to the Tug and talked a bunch of shit to see if I could get one of those cheap assholes to name the place in a manner disparaging to me.

So far, it looks like none of those little bitches have taken the bait. Or they're all broke-ass losers who suck.

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

lol - perfect.

Now buy the name, sir!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Well since obviously no one else is going to bid and I have witnessed the great collaborative accumulative genius of the board as this has progressed, I have to say that The Blue Oyster Pump n Dump Dancehall ~ presented by Pumpy Good at Everything with The Blue Oyster Gay Boy Dance Club Scene Picture as the Avatar is a winner. [Pump and Dump and Dancehall addition are optional, could also be just The Blue Oyster ~ presented by Pumpy Good at Everything]

So unless someone outbids me, even though Dazzler's Doog_De_Jour Replica Dildo Lounge does have memorable cache and in particular honors the Dazzler for his frequently well received contributions, I'm going to switch this up in favor of what I think is actually a better idea ~ especially when you throw in the Avatar which correctly positions the memorable and very valuable conversation taking place in the Tug.

Oh God, what have I done???? 😬

I was suggesting it in jest just to rile all the morons on that board…and apparently they don’t care.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    No, it was your well established creative genius at work that everyone positively contributed to... I am sorry that the DDJ replica dildo lounge in honor of you isn't happening though ~ can I still have the Block Printed Body Painting picture? I'd like to hang it in my office along with the hand written note about how much fun we had making this [my wife will like that part the best]
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

No, it was your well established creative genius at work that everyone positively contributed to... I am sorry that the DDJ replica dildo lounge in honor of you isn't happening though ~ can I still have the Block Printed Body Painting picture? I'd like to hang it in my office along with the hand written note about how much fun we had making this [my wife will like that part the best]

PM me your address for painting…I wanna get it framed first.

But seriously, I don’t want to prematurely scare anyone off with too outlandish of a board name. Call me old fashion, but I want them to be scared off by individual posts. 😄
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,312
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Since someone brought up Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels the other day, somebody needs to pony up to name that cesspool the very fitting "Ass Ticklers Faggot Fan Club."

Icon would be the Anal Intruder 4000.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

PM me your address for painting…I wanna get it framed first.

But seriously, I don’t want to prematurely scare anyone off with too outlandish of a board name. Call me old fashion, but I want them to be scared off by individual posts. 😄
    I'm trying to calm her down but she is seriously afraid that you may be a bunny boiler stalker... I think my best bet is to pick this up at the 711 on Aurora ~ I can meet you outside by the dumpster...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bidding is done. I am exercising my rights as grand poobah of nothing to say at $155 bucks "The Blue Oyster Pump and Dump" is probably as good as we are going to get, and risking "The Ass Dart" or "I Buttfucked Your Mom" for $5 more bucks isn't worth it.

@DawgsCanDance please pay our overlord @DerekJohnson and I am sure when he can get into contact with Vanilla the changes will be made. Was good fun to all who participated! Deeply appreciate the bids. And now we get to hang out in a gay bar with Pumpy for a year. Win win?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Bidding is done. I am exercising my rights as grand poobah of nothing to say at $155 bucks "The Blue Oyster Pump and Dump" is probably as good as we are going to get, and risking "The Ass Dart" or "I Buttfucked Your Mom" for $5 more bucks isn't worth it.

@DawgsCanDance please pay our overlord @DerekJohnson and I am sure when he can get into contact with Vanilla the changes will be made. Was good fun to all who participated! Deeply appreciate the bids. And now we get to hang out in a gay bar with Pumpy for a year. Win win?

*in partnership with Rick's Dream Girls