Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug Tavern Naming Rights Auction

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

$111.81

Bored name: http://www.lemonparty.org

I am deeply surprised someone hasn't dropped $250 and just said The Lemon Party. That's an epic choice and perfect description of the Tug.
    I considered doing the former, but then decided I wanted the beer glass more.
    Swaye said:

Attention degenerates! In his wisdom Stalin has graciously offered up a beer mug to whoever wins the auction, provided bidding goes over 200 bucks. So, if you already Wam'ed, but wanted that second mug PLUS a chance to be famous for a year, this is your moment. Or, if you didn't Wam but really wanted that sweet sweet mug, here's your chance! Bid it up! 200 bucks takes a mug and the name for a year! Get excited!

Ummmm....

I bid $300.81 ... the monies are currently in HCH Escrow of Warshington.

@PurpleBaze House of Bukake

@DerekJohnson @Swaye @YellowSnow
    I thought your 300.81 was your Wam sub, not your naming rights, but I'll take it! 300 probably wins this thing with all these cheap fucks about. Looks like Baze loves Bukake

edit: Do you want to just put a regular 129 on the Wam and then use all the extra here, you'd still be well in the lead, and possibly get TWO mugs. One for you, and one for your gay life partner!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

$111.81

I am deeply surprised someone hasn't dropped $250 and just said The Lemon Party. That's an epic choice and perfect description of the Tug.
    Swaye said:

Attention degenerates! In his wisdom Stalin has graciously offered up a beer mug to whoever wins the auction, provided bidding goes over 200 bucks. So, if you already Wam'ed, but wanted that second mug PLUS a chance to be famous for a year, this is your moment. Or, if you didn't Wam but really wanted that sweet sweet mug, here's your chance! Bid it up! 200 bucks takes a mug and the name for a year! Get excited!

Ummmm....

I thought your 300.81 was your Wam sub, not your naming rights, but I'll take it! 300 probably wins this thing with all these cheap fucks about. Looks like Baze loves Bukake

edit: Do you want to just put a regular 129 on the Wam and then use all the extra here, you'd still be well in the lead, and possibly get TWO mugs. One for you, and one for your gay life partner!

We have just tried to keep the auction bids and the subs in their own buckets. Let me know how you want to proceed. Oh wait the founders mug is 200 bucks. So yeah, no idea what the approach is here.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

$111.81

Swaye said:

Ummmm....

We have just tried to keep the auction bids and the subs in their own buckets. Let me know how you want to proceed. Oh wait the founders mug is 200 bucks. So yeah, no idea what the approach is here.
    I withdraw the bid. I will keep my Wam donation as is.

Bazey lives to see another day. lolbffxoxo
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

$111.81

Swaye said:

Ummmm....

I withdraw the bid. I will keep my Wam donation as is.

Bazey lives to see another day. lolbffxoxo
    Ricks Dream Girls still on top (lulz)

@Doog_de_Jour
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Although i do really like Rick's Dream Girls, I bid $129 for Stalin's Gulag... the obvious choice given the nature of the beasts that inhabit that sordid realm. I also liked someone's statement about "duck dick gobblers" so maybe it should be Stalin's Duck Dick Gobblers Gulag
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Stalin is not only wise but generous also.

RedRocket said:

$110 - Hondo's Love Dungeon

Hondo emailed me on Monday saying he got a kick out of this name.
    Still lurking.
    Y hondo got banned? I thought he enjoyed getting double penetrated by @Sledog and @RaceBannon in the tug
  • Options
    Founders Club
    129 bucks for Stalin's DDG Gulag surges into the lead!
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Borrowing from @Swaye [i think], another possibility that offers nice ring tones is @Doog_de_Jour 's Replica Dildo Lounge... i sort of think of the Tug as being the dildo lounge so there is some symmetry there...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

$111.81

Swaye said:

Ummmm....

WTF swaye… “I want to give you $500 for this. No, that’s too much, I’ll take $350.”

You would starve if you were in sales.

W/respek
  • Options
    Founders Club

At least spell it properly.

Bukkake

Bukkake Superiority Guy.

@PurpleBaze
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Bukkake

Bukkake Superiority Guy.

@PurpleBaze
    Every message board has one.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bukkake

Bukkake Superiority Guy.

@PurpleBaze
    Every boared has one.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bukkake

Bukkake Superiority Guy.

@PurpleBaze
    Every boared has one.
    53 seconds, bitch!
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bukkake

Bukkake Superiority Guy.

@PurpleBaze
    Every boared has one.
    53 seconds, bitch!
    Malarkey.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Just had a private bid DMed to me for 150 bucks for The Lemon Party. New leader.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Just had a private bid DMed to me for 150 bucks for The Lemon Party. New leader.

Does the winner also get to chose the board avatar? Tyler Durden needs to go if Lemon Party wins.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

Swaye said:

Does the winner also get to chose the board avatar? Tyler Durden needs to go if Lemon Party wins.
    Not sure. I will have to get a ruling from Stalin. @DerekJohnson