Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gender theory infecting medical schools

13»

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

Shrier’s book raises a lot of good questions that should be openly and rationally discussed, e.g., why is there a surge in gender dysphoria for teenage women wanting to become men? This was virtually non-existent pre-internet and as recently as 20 years ago.

New Diagnosis: Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria.

Mean Abigail Shrier. Liar Abigail Shrier. Hide your eyes and cover your ears!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TKS: Paragraph 3 is a bald-faced lie.

Sentences 1, 2 and 3.

There were many parents interviewed. Most were progressive and accepting of their children’s transgender identities.

Making the transition and letting children make decisions of this magnitude did not prove to be a panacea for those involved, particularly the adolescents who made these life-altering decisions.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

TKS: Paragraph 3 is a bald-faced lie.

Sentences 1, 2 and 3.

There were many parents interviewed. Most were progressive and accepting of their children’s transgender identities.

Making the transition and letting children make decisions of this magnitude did not prove to be a panacea for those involved, particularly the adolescents who made these life-altering decisions.

BUMP TO KOBE
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'll go out on a limb and say Kobeslobber's daddy was a deadbeat or dope.
  • Options

Which one?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

jecornel said:

Keep educating yourself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/political-minds/202012/new-book-irreversible-damage-is-full-misinformation?amp

Shrier did not interview most of the transgender adolescents she wrote about.

Shrier's book tells the stories of several young people who came out as transgender to their parents. The book claims that these adolescents and young adults were not actually transgender, but actually just confused. The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.

The author’s note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their children’s transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection. To actually understand the psychology of these young people, one would need to talk to them, not simply rely on stories from parents with whom they do not speak.

To make things worse, the author's note explains that Shrier changed details in the book to ensure the transgender people she wrote about would not be able to recognize themselves. In doing so, she ensured they could not provide their side of the story or point out any inaccuracies in her reporting.

Helluva book you got there.
    TKS: Have you read Shrier’s book?

If not, STFU, and don’t link someone else’s opinion because it fits the narrative you want to believe.

I read the book. I didn’t get the takeaways that your link did.

Have an open mind.
    That would require thought, which is way, way beyond @TheKobeStopper's reach.

@TheKobeStopper is a liberal parrot, at his best.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

Shrier’s book raises a lot of good questions that should be openly and rationally discussed, e.g., why is there a surge in gender dysphoria for teenage women wanting to become men? This was virtually non-existent pre-internet and as recently as 20 years ago.

New Diagnosis: Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria.

Weird how so many women rant about patriarchal oppression, then will literally cut their tits off to become part of it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    If you’re a 32 year old woman and you have no idea you could possibly be pregnant, that’s on you.

Also, if you’re a 32 year old Woman and want to deny Science to the point of killing the baby inside of you by intentionally deceiving the caregiver trying to save your life, that’s on you too.

I blame Kobe for allowing this woman to kill her baby just because she wanted to pretend she was a man.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter

Alternative theory - My Two Moms, by the Slobberer.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I so want to see a massive tranny queer dyke Thunderdome match when all the queers and dykes realize the trannies have completely captured the spotlight and NOGAF about just regular old gays anymore.

I hope they fight back. Need more people to see just how irrational all of this shit is.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    I actually find it funny. I divorced myself from caring about men in female sports. I used to bitch about it, but not anymore. If they aren't going to fight it because they are rats, so be it. I mean there are actually Jew haters that repeatedly have been put in office for rats, if the Jews aren't going to pitch a fit because their rat politics are more important than blatant anti-semitism in their own party, so be it. Let them feast on their own.

Sit back and watch as the lesbians in sports get pissed because men dressed up like women steal their spots. It is the ultimate example of liberal politics imploding on itself. Hilariously funny and oh so popcorn worthy. The movie theater butter kind of popcorn.