Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting: are we on hold until the Michigan game?

13»

Comments

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just a gut feel, but does anybody else think our best DB coach by far is buried on the depth chart?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,859 Founders Club
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

Conerly seems like the focus for all five spots.

What about Iuli?

And what about Morrison? Are we 100 percent out of it? Seems like he's wavering. Yes, I know water is wet and Harris sucks at recruiting blue chips.

Now it's fixed
    I gotta say, as a friend of will Harris, I really hope he turns it around. Super charismatic, funny guy. Not sure what the issue is so far.
    Is he getting friend-zoned by kids?

Maybe he needs to start negging. Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a DB coach makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to a DB recruit to undermine their confidence and increase their need for the DB coach's approval.
    Negger please
    No trigger warning for @Ballz?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,702 Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

And what about Morrison? Are we 100 percent out of it? Seems like he's wavering. Yes, I know water is wet and Harris sucks at recruiting blue chips.

Now it's fixed
    I gotta say, as a friend of will Harris, I really hope he turns it around. Super charismatic, funny guy. Not sure what the issue is so far.

Maybe he needs to start negging. Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a DB coach makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to a DB recruit to undermine their confidence and increase their need for the DB coach's approval.
    Yes ern, get with the program. I compared this to nice guys not getting laid. Great analogy. You down voted it per your usual fuckery.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,061 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

Now it's fixed

Yes ern, get with the program. I compared this to nice guys not getting laid. Great analogy. You down voted it per your usual fuckery.
    I didn't downvote the nice guys finish last analogy; I downvoted the "I didn't get laid in junior high till I turned into an asshole" bit. It's hard for me to picture a more Kirkland Junior High thing to say. They put out a lot of toolsheds. Go Royals.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

Now it's fixed

Negger please
    Always about the neggers with you.

Too far? Maybe...fuck off.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,438 Founders Club
    To be on hold, doesn't that mean we would have had to start........
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,702 Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

Now it's fixed

I didn't downvote the nice guys finish last analogy; I downvoted the "I didn't get laid in junior high till I turned into an asshole" bit. It's hard for me to picture a more Kirkland Junior High thing to say. They put out a lot of toolsheds. Go Royals.
    I went to hoes hill man.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,061 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

Now it's fixed

I went to hoes hill man.
    My man. What elementary school?
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    Isn’t Tafiti suppose to commit soon?
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    Apparently Jimmy told Iuli to hold off on his commitment so he said eff that and picked Whoregon
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    mrdoog said:

Apparently Jimmy told Iuli to hold off on his commitment so he said eff that and picked Whoregon

Where did you hear that?

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

What about Iuli?

Now it's fixed

I went to hoes hill man.
    My man. What elementary school?
    Screaming eagles.

If I find out we played together as kids I’m going to sodomize you just so you learn to respect your elders. And cause I’m sure your ass is super tight.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    mrdoog said:

Didn't get the impression he was that into us, where'd you get this idea?
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    Unintentional recruiting hold.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,563
    Things are really going to pick up this week. Just what I’m hearing, don’t twist
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,676 Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    ntxduck said:

Things are really going to pick up this week. Just what I’m hearing, don’t twist

That's what I'm hearing as well... Portal activity is expected to hit terminal velocity beginning in 3-2-1...

and, as a side note, the OP really has aged super well.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,676 Founders Club

ntxduck said:

You think recruits care about the results of individual games?

No, i actually don't ~ but i do think that the triad of UW/ Mich, Oregon / OSU and UCLA / LSU games will influence perception regarding the 2021Pac 12 hierarchy which may impact recruiting for a percentage of recruits
    In review, I was right on the money regarding this OP analysis ~ the pecking order has clearly been established coming out of these 3 games ~ its just not exactly the order that i was necessarily expecting at that point...
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,968
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

chuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

No, i actually don't ~ but i do think that the triad of UW/ Mich, Oregon / OSU and UCLA / LSU games will influence perception regarding the 2021Pac 12 hierarchy which may impact recruiting for a percentage of recruits
    Lol. Oregon could lose to Ohio state 100-0 and UW could beat Michigan’s ass and Oregon would finish with a better class.
    Christ. You're not usually such a quook. Or did I mix you up with someone, say trueblue or DJ?
    I mean, oregons gonna get our ass beat in Colombus so it’s not that unlikely. It’s more of a knock on that kids are fucking stupid and don’t really care about the trajectory of programs. Relationship with the coaches is always #1. Barring Mario going to Miami, there’s not much that I see changing that
    When Oregon gets butt slammed in Columbus, other schools not located in Eugene will negatively recruit hard.

Meat won't be living off his senior Wiscy rose bowl schtick anymore.
    You always provide a quote….
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,563
    thechatch said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

chuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Lol. Oregon could lose to Ohio state 100-0 and UW could beat Michigan’s ass and Oregon would finish with a better class.
    Christ. You're not usually such a quook. Or did I mix you up with someone, say trueblue or DJ?
    I mean, oregons gonna get our ass beat in Colombus so it’s not that unlikely. It’s more of a knock on that kids are fucking stupid and don’t really care about the trajectory of programs. Relationship with the coaches is always #1. Barring Mario going to Miami, there’s not much that I see changing that
    When Oregon gets butt slammed in Columbus, other schools not located in Eugene will negatively recruit hard.

Meat won't be living off his senior Wiscy rose bowl schtick anymore.
    You always provide a quote….
    Consistently the dumbest poster (non-DJ category)