Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What was the most fun summer of your life?

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This thread has reminded me what giant pigs you all are.

Giant?? PIGS?????

Fat shaming is HURTFUL, DDJ!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

1995 was a summer of debauchery. Started late Spring getting spit on by Alanis Morissette at a concert; broke my buddy's rib in the mosh pit at an Offspring show; Eiffel Towered a 50 something Coastie with my buddy in Depoe Bay; rode a 220lb whale at my parents house, left her there, and she woke my dad up @ 1AM for a ride back to the bar; had a loaded 45 pointed at my head during a coke buy with 2 national champion wrestlers and an enormous Samoan named Tiny; woke up in the middle of an apt courtyard at 6AM wrapped in a sheet stuck to my skin from my cock yogurt, and had to walk to a Plaid Pantry in the bed sheet to call my buddy for a ride; 3 trips to County lock-up for assorted drunk “offenses”; paid a stripper to give my company CEO a handy in the boom boom room at the Dolphin; was involved in a massive bar brawl; nailed a girl from my high school (NBD) then got her roommate the next weekend. Fun tims indeed

Cock yogurt? I’ve never even heard that from Pumpeii
    I just want to know what Eiffel Tower means when used as a verb.
    #MeToo

Also how tall we talking at 220 lbs? Sometimes this isn't even obese on a woman technically speaking.
    Let me just stop you right there. There is no such thing as a 220 pound chick that isn't obese
    Wrong.Heres a hypothetical….

6’3” 220 lb player. BMI of 27.5. Overweight but not obese. Obese is over 30.0.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

1995 was a summer of debauchery. Started late Spring getting spit on by Alanis Morissette at a concert; broke my buddy's rib in the mosh pit at an Offspring show; Eiffel Towered a 50 something Coastie with my buddy in Depoe Bay; rode a 220lb whale at my parents house, left her there, and she woke my dad up @ 1AM for a ride back to the bar; had a loaded 45 pointed at my head during a coke buy with 2 national champion wrestlers and an enormous Samoan named Tiny; woke up in the middle of an apt courtyard at 6AM wrapped in a sheet stuck to my skin from my cock yogurt, and had to walk to a Plaid Pantry in the bed sheet to call my buddy for a ride; 3 trips to County lock-up for assorted drunk “offenses”; paid a stripper to give my company CEO a handy in the boom boom room at the Dolphin; was involved in a massive bar brawl; nailed a girl from my high school (NBD) then got her roommate the next weekend. Fun tims indeed

#MeToo

Also how tall we talking at 220 lbs? Sometimes this isn't even obese on a woman technically speaking.
    Let me just stop you right there. There is no such thing as a 220 pound chick that isn't obese

@YellowSnow type of "woman" here.

Yella likes em crazy and big enough to pretzel him. Dangerous but exciting I suppose.
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MeToo

Katie Collier of UW hoops was the ideal Yella Amazon woman. 6’3”. 170 give or take.

Fuck you Henry Robers you douche canoe.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MeToo

Katie Collier of UW hoops was the ideal Yella Amazon woman. 6’3”. 170 give or take.

6’3” is gross. I’m no Amazon like you Yella, but once they are within 2 inches of me (6’2”), I’m out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    I looked up Gabby Reece thinking she might be +200 but apparently she's 170
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/stacy-keibler-sexy-ass.jpg

Stacy Kiebler....mmm. 5-11.

Close enough

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/stacy-keibler-sexy-ass.jpg

Stacy Kiebler....mmm. 5-11.

Close enough

She is one of the most perfectly hot chicks I've ever seen. I used to watch that wwf dreck from time to time just to restore my mental picture.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lived in Puerto Vallarta for 2 months "working" for the tour company for people doing their senior trips.

Geriatric Gigolo?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #AnswerTheQuestion

Didn’t expect it but, here we are!
    Swaye's Wigwam

She’d be hot a 210 still. Big frame to spread it around.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

#MeToo

6’3” is gross. I’m no Amazon like you Yella, but once they are within 2 inches of me (6’2”), I’m out.
    Hurtful, my lil’ Buddy. You’re still a giant among your people.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1981. I got my drivers license and promptly used my new mobility to find and finger bang Mary Jane Rottencrotch while on a waterskiing vacation.
    Swaye's Wigwam

alumni94 said:

The early 90's, basic jobs to keep me drinking and going to Dead shows.

I’m the biggest Dead poser of all time. Jerry died too soon!
    You know Harv? He was into jam bands
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

alumni94 said:

No.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

No.
    Did I ask You?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

1981. I got my drivers license and promptly used my new mobility to find and finger bang Mary Jane Rottencrotch while on a waterskiing vacation.

Pics of MJR and or her queef?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

No.
    Did I ask You?
    No