Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What was the most fun summer of your life?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

1995 was a summer of debauchery. Started late Spring getting spit on by Alanis Morissette at a concert; broke my buddy's rib in the mosh pit at an Offspring show; Eiffel Towered a 50 something Coastie with my buddy in Depoe Bay; rode a 220lb whale at my parents house, left her there, and she woke my dad up @ 1AM for a ride back to the bar; had a loaded 45 pointed at my head during a coke buy with 2 national champion wrestlers and an enormous Samoan named Tiny; woke up in the middle of an apt courtyard at 6AM wrapped in a sheet stuck to my skin from my cock yogurt, and had to walk to a Plaid Pantry in the bed sheet to call my buddy for a ride; 3 trips to County lock-up for assorted drunk “offenses”; paid a stripper to give my company CEO a handy in the boom boom room at the Dolphin; was involved in a massive bar brawl; nailed a girl from my high school (NBD) then got her roommate the next weekend. Fun tims indeed

Cock yogurt? I’ve never even heard that from Pumpeii
    I just want to know what Eiffel Tower means when used as a verb.
    #MeToo

Also how tall we talking at 220 lbs? Sometimes this isn't even obese on a woman technically speaking.
    She was about 5'2" and had a body where you can't tell where the tits end and the stomach begins
    That's some legit "whaling" right there. @Kaepsknee would be proud.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

1995 was a summer of debauchery. Started late Spring getting spit on by Alanis Morissette at a concert; broke my buddy's rib in the mosh pit at an Offspring show; Eiffel Towered a 50 something Coastie with my buddy in Depoe Bay; rode a 220lb whale at my parents house, left her there, and she woke my dad up @ 1AM for a ride back to the bar; had a loaded 45 pointed at my head during a coke buy with 2 national champion wrestlers and an enormous Samoan named Tiny; woke up in the middle of an apt courtyard at 6AM wrapped in a sheet stuck to my skin from my cock yogurt, and had to walk to a Plaid Pantry in the bed sheet to call my buddy for a ride; 3 trips to County lock-up for assorted drunk “offenses”; paid a stripper to give my company CEO a handy in the boom boom room at the Dolphin; was involved in a massive bar brawl; nailed a girl from my high school (NBD) then got her roommate the next weekend. Fun tims indeed

#MeToo

Also how tall we talking at 220 lbs? Sometimes this isn't even obese on a woman technically speaking.
    She was about 5'2" and had a body where you can't tell where the tits end and the stomach begins

Lulz. The Coastie was a dead ringer for Munson's landlord and I had the front view. About 5 min in she says this will make it easier and pops out her dentures. Follows that up with a request that my Lil buddy quit trying to stick it in her ass.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

#MeToo

Lulz. The Coastie was a dead ringer for Munson's landlord and I had the front view. About 5 min in she says this will make it easier and pops out her dentures. Follows that up with a request that my Lil buddy quit trying to stick it in her ass.

I nominate to @Bad_MotherDucker to be our new Pumpeii.
    Give the man the higher discussion board!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MeToo

I nominate to @Bad_MotherDucker to be our new Pumpeii.
    Give the man the higher discussion board!
    Cock yogurt is the new ball sauce!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Lived in Puerto Vallarta for 2 months "working" for the tour company for people doing their senior trips.

Sounds illegal to me.
    Not if you're a Mexican. I was bestowed that honor by obk
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This thread has reminded me what giant pigs you all are.

It has kind of a Penthouse Forum vibe to it, that's for sure.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I tried to keep it vague and wholesome.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,247
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My #2 best summer was hitting a home run to win the championship in Little League, and riding my bike to the city pool every day (not on game days, though)…is this better?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

My #2 best summer was hitting a home run to win the championship in Little League, and riding my bike to the city pool every day (not on game days, though)…is this better?

Yours was fairly PG-13 as well. Wasn't till further down the thread that we went full on Pup's letters to Penthouse.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,247
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fishpo31 said:

Yours was fairly PG-13 as well. Wasn't till further down the thread that we went full on Pup's letters to Penthouse.
    This makes me feel better about withholding the story about the 2 Irish nurses…
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

Drugs, sex, and rock n roll. Touched em all

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Backpacking through Europe solo after taking the bar. Not drinking for 3 months (studying) and then getting obliterated on absinthe on night one in Lisbon was rough, but best 8 weeks ever, hands down.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As usual, I'm not surprised that you're not surprised.

In my own defense I accurately described what went on. That's what 18-22 year old kids do when a large group has 3-4 months of time on their hands with minimal responsibility.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They’ve all been pretty good. I actually remember some of them. Priest and CDA lakes in the 80’s. Many festivals, concerts, river floats in the 90’s. Detroit, Foster, Green Peter and all the Rando camp spots on Breitenbush in the 2000-10’s. And many Coast spots all the way through.

Sometimes I punched above my weight.

And then many times I tongue punched those with some weight.

Can’t say I’ve been cheated when it’s come to summer fun.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

#MeToo

Let me just stop you right there. There is no such thing as a 220 pound chick that isn't obese