Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So much for Obama's "Warning" to Russia...

1235»

Comments

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited March 2014

Mad_Son said:

d2d said:

Mad_Son said:

For those who are unhappy with what President Obama has done to handle the Russia-Ukraine situation - what would you like to have seen him do differently thus far?

You are kidding, right? This is the dumbest thing you've ever said. You should ask this question of Ukrainians, or Czechs, or Slavs, or Poles, or maybe even the French. I heard Putin's girlfriend wants to own Paris.

But Obama has a great chance to get some advice. Netanyahu just landed in DC today. Might he be able to answer this question?
    Why would I be kidding? I noticed you didn't give an answer. I will assume you are implying you would tell Russia, "If you don't withdraw all of your troops from Ukraine we will nuke you". That is a fucktarded option. Of course, if you had a sane plan, you would have simply answered the question.
    D2D thinks four wars in 50 years aren't enough
    When are you going to admit that your Lord & Master Barrack Obubba is a fucking douchebag?

"You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a .38, than a kind word alone." Al Capone

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    d2d said:

Russians strike Ukraine army post in Crimea. Kiev fears Ukraine army putsch. As Moscow’s master plan for Ukraine continued to unfold, Russian forces Saturday, March 1, staged their first attack on a Ukraine military installation in Crimea, while completing their takeover of the region and its severance from Ukraine.

Stay tuned to Husky Hardcore for all the news. God knows most of you don't know what the fuck is going on.

debka.com/article/23720/Russians-strike-Ukraine-army-post-in-Crimea-Kiev-fears-Ukraine-army-putsch-US-warships-on-standby

We should invade. I want to look tough and what could go wrong.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Next time there won't be a warning
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

All this is true. But Ukranian women (the hot ones) >>>> German women > Russian women.

But do Ukrainian women shave their armpits better than German women do,..... or are they too busy hunting moose with Sarah Palin?