Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So much for Obama's "Warning" to Russia...

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,399 Swaye's Wigwam

D2D is really giving Russia too much credit. The US would wipe the floor with Russia; Putin can have all the tanks he wants, it won't mean shit when the AirForce is assfucking them from the sky. And they WOULD get fucked up on all fronts.

The US navy has 10 aircraft carriers + their fleets. Russia has 1 shitty carrier.

Stop this hypothetical Russia superpower bullshit. Putin likes to remind people every decade that Russia has a military (see the Georgia situation from 6 years ago). No one really gives a fuck, because Russia isn't dumb enough to start a war.

I guess these means Russia doesn't have an airforce. SMFH. Germany thought the same thing. Underestimate Russians and they'll wipe the floor with you. The world and the US in particular at this point in time, are weak, both morally and from wars. Obama is a fag. Russia is not scared of that waffling piece of shit. Russia will do what it wants and no one will do anything about it. We can only hope it chooses to remain a nation of the world and not devolve into a renegade threat that will need to be dealt with.
    You are fucking stupid. The US airforce today is far superior to Russia's. This isn't the Cold War anymore. Do you realize what a carrier fleet entails?

Russia has nowhere near that kind of technology. The navy and airforce would win control of the skies and it would be all over for your favorite commies.

You morons need to learn that Obama is not the chief strategist for a potential US war. He would have nothing to do with the outcome of a US vs Russia engagement. It would have everything to do with the US AirForce vs the Russian AF. My money is on the US.

You fags should just move to Russia - things are going great over there!!
    Airforces don't win wars. Ground forces do. HTH.
    And with that, what little credibility you had left just went out the window
    Your credibility walked out the door the moment you spoke up in this thread.
    No one agrees with you besides D2D.

That should tell you all you need to know about the validity of your arguments
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

D2D is really giving Russia too much credit. The US would wipe the floor with Russia; Putin can have all the tanks he wants, it won't mean shit when the AirForce is assfucking them from the sky. And they WOULD get fucked up on all fronts.

The US navy has 10 aircraft carriers + their fleets. Russia has 1 shitty carrier.

Stop this hypothetical Russia superpower bullshit. Putin likes to remind people every decade that Russia has a military (see the Georgia situation from 6 years ago). No one really gives a fuck, because Russia isn't dumb enough to start a war.

I guess these means Russia doesn't have an airforce. SMFH. Germany thought the same thing. Underestimate Russians and they'll wipe the floor with you. The world and the US in particular at this point in time, are weak, both morally and from wars. Obama is a fag. Russia is not scared of that waffling piece of shit. Russia will do what it wants and no one will do anything about it. We can only hope it chooses to remain a nation of the world and not devolve into a renegade threat that will need to be dealt with.
    You are fucking stupid. The US airforce today is far superior to Russia's. This isn't the Cold War anymore. Do you realize what a carrier fleet entails?

Russia has nowhere near that kind of technology. The navy and airforce would win control of the skies and it would be all over for your favorite commies.

You morons need to learn that Obama is not the chief strategist for a potential US war. He would have nothing to do with the outcome of a US vs Russia engagement. It would have everything to do with the US AirForce vs the Russian AF. My money is on the US.

APAG agrees with you. That speaks volumes too.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,399 Swaye's Wigwam

Ukraine is a s*** hole because of the corruption by their leaders. Southern Ukraine is agriculturally rich (enough to essentially feed the world). There is a reason why in every invasion of Russia, Ukraine was immediately targeted. Eastern Ukraine also has a lot of valuable natural resources.

I am Ukrainian and know what is going on there from the relatives who still live there. Honestly from what I gather Ukraine will break apart. Crimea first and than followed by Donetsk and Kharkov. At that point neither the U.S. or Europe will give two S***s about Ukraine. They just want to get their hands on Southern/Eastern Ukraine and gain their agriculture for their own benefit. That is the only reason Europe or the U.S. is making a huge issue about what is going on in Ukraine.

I also laugh at the proposed sanctions against Russia by Europe/US. Russia is a nation that is hard to sanction because of their wealth of natural resources. Europe will not do it as Russia will shut down the flow of natural gas into Europe. That will hurt Europe's economy more than sanctions will hurt Russia's. The United States alone sanctioning Russia will not have a huge impact without Europe also doing it.

Arguing about military strength between Russia and the U.S. is laughable. Very, very, very few people actually know about the true strength of each other's military might. In the case of Russia and America it won't be the land troops, air force or navy that will decide the outcome. The outcome will be decided by each nations ICBM's, SLBM's, SSBN's and their defense systems against them. Fact is if a war breaks out between Russia and the U.S. the whole world is F***ed because both nations have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the whole wold.

While I agree it is stupid to compare military might while ignoring nuclear weapons, the fact is that the US Navy and AF is better equipped than the Russian's.

In a total war scenario, one US carrier fleet could destroy an entire country, Russia and China notwithstanding. Ten of them could send Russia and China to the apocalypse.

APAG agrees with you. That speaks volumes too.
    Disagree.

You have yet to state any reason why Russia would be successful against the US, besides "homefield advantage". This isnt the Napoleanic Wars or WW2; the world has changed tremendously, and warfare with it.

The army doesnt even want to use tanks anymore. Ground forces, besides those with anti-air capacities, are quickly becoming obsolete

Ukraine is a s*** hole because of the corruption by their leaders. Southern Ukraine is agriculturally rich (enough to essentially feed the world). There is a reason why in every invasion of Russia, Ukraine was immediately targeted. Eastern Ukraine also has a lot of valuable natural resources.

I am Ukrainian and know what is going on there from the relatives who still live there. Honestly from what I gather Ukraine will break apart. Crimea first and than followed by Donetsk and Kharkov. At that point neither the U.S. or Europe will give two S***s about Ukraine. They just want to get their hands on Southern/Eastern Ukraine and gain their agriculture for their own benefit. That is the only reason Europe or the U.S. is making a huge issue about what is going on in Ukraine.

I also laugh at the proposed sanctions against Russia by Europe/US. Russia is a nation that is hard to sanction because of their wealth of natural resources. Europe will not do it as Russia will shut down the flow of natural gas into Europe. That will hurt Europe's economy more than sanctions will hurt Russia's. The United States alone sanctioning Russia will not have a huge impact without Europe also doing it.

Arguing about military strength between Russia and the U.S. is laughable. Very, very, very few people actually know about the true strength of each other's military might. In the case of Russia and America it won't be the land troops, air force or navy that will decide the outcome. The outcome will be decided by each nations ICBM's, SLBM's, SSBN's and their defense systems against them. Fact is if a war breaks out between Russia and the U.S. the whole world is F***ed because both nations have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the whole wold.

While I agree it is stupid to compare military might while ignoring nuclear weapons, the fact is that the US Navy and AF is better equipped than the Russian's.

In a total war scenario, one US carrier fleet could destroy an entire country, Russia and China notwithstanding. Ten of them could send Russia and China to the apocalypse.
    And while you're busy sending them to the 'apocalypse,' MacArthur, they've nuked Seattle, Los Angeles, SFO, etc. from secret bases we don't know exist.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,880 Founders Club

they've nuked Seattle

+1

And while you're busy sending them to the 'apocalypse,' MacArthur, they've nuked Seattle, Los Angeles, SFO, etc. from secret bases we don't know exist.
    For the 3rd time, I'm not taking nuclear weapons into consideration in this hypothetical. Christ.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I like to engage in hypothetical war scenerio's and ignore the most powerful weapons systems of one side and draw conclusions. It's what I like to do.
    edited March 2014

I like to engage in hypothetical war scenerio's and ignore the most powerful weapons systems of one side and draw conclusions. It's what I like to do.

There is no realistic war scenario when nuclear weapons are taken into consideration.

HTH
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

There is no realistic war scenario when nuclear weapons are taken into consideration.

HTH
    Which is exactly why there will be no war with Russia.

For the 3rd time, I'm not taking nuclear weapons into consideration in this hypothetical. Christ.
    Sorry dude, but you can't remove the most important part of the equation from the problem and expect to get a hypothetical result that would be anything close to reality.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Crimea a river.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    They aren't doing us any good when they're all tied to a dock...

HTH

Exactly this. Case closed.
    edited March 2014

So are you going to answer Mad Sons question or not?

We have removed all our tactical nuclear weapons from our NATO allies' countries along with all our armored units. The Army is being neutered. Obubba didn't start this mess, but he certainly accelerated it, and FOR SURE isn't doing anything to correct the situation.

Poland can't buy missile defenses from us, nor are they allowed to buy surplus M1 tanks. They buy their tanks from Germany. Obubba doesn't want to stop Putin. He's not even going to try. He STILL isn't going to National Security briefings.

The only option to stopping Putin from invading Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, etc., is to use ICBM's. Not a viable option.

BUT OBUBBA KILLED BIN LADEN! So what has he done for you lately?
    edited March 2014

Only when they drop REALLY BIG NUKES! The Army and Marines have the little ones, but they were all removed from Europe and Obubba doesn't have the stones to send them back.

This one was SOO cute, the 155 Nuke. I really miss it. Clinton said we didn't need these anymore. The warhead was the size of a softball and the yield could be adjusted. Very cool.

The good old days... My old 8 Inch Nuke...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_artillery

HTH

I realize that.

It's still fun to discuss

Sorry dude, but you can't remove the most important part of the equation from the problem and expect to get a hypothetical result that would be anything close to reality.
    You can when you're engaging in hypothetical WW3 scenarios on a message board.

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    d2d said:

So are you going to answer Mad Sons question or not?

We have removed all our tactical nuclear weapons from our NATO allies' countries along with all our armored units. The Army is being neutered. Obubba didn't start this mess, but he certainly accelerated it, and FOR SURE isn't doing anything to correct the situation.

Poland can't buy missile defenses from us, nor are they allowed to buy surplus M1 tanks. They buy their tanks from Germany. Obubba doesn't want to stop Putin. He's not even going to try. He STILL isn't going to National Security briefings.

The only option to stopping Putin from invading Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, etc., is to use ICBM's. Not a viable option.

BUT OBUBBA KILLED BIN LADEN! So what has he done for you lately?
    Ok, so your solution is to start lobbing ICBMs at Russia starting yesterday. Got it.

I am thankful Obama is president and not you.
    edited March 2014
    d2d said:

They aren't doing us any good when they're all tied to a dock...
    They aren't all tied to docks...