Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

$ATOS

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hope you got out @PostGameOrangeSlices. Easiest short 7 dollar after selling at 7.50 ever.

Nope...the real catalyst hasnt even started yet. Indexes are going to buy an estimated 20 million shares on Friday
    Well fuck me. Might use my put $$ to get back in.
    Anything prior to the Russell 2000 and 3000 indices inclusion is just gravy. From the reading Ive done institutions usually do the buys the last 15 minutes of trading on Friday

But i have no idea what im doing so take that for what it's worth
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021

Hope you got out @PostGameOrangeSlices. Easiest short 7 dollar after selling at 7.50 ever.

Nope...the real catalyst hasnt even started yet. Indexes are going to buy an estimated 20 million shares on Friday
    Well fuck me. Might use my put $$ to get back in.
    Anything prior to the Russell 2000 and 3000 indices inclusion is just gravy. From the reading Ive done institutions usually do the buys the last 15 minutes of trading on Friday

But i have no idea what im doing so take that for what it's worth
    Bought an atm call. It’s fine. House money babbbby. Volume should be crazy tomorrow.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

BANG BANG BANG BANG. Up 4k on my contracts already. Going to cancun courtesy of pgos
    I don't know what this means, but it's up like 51% since I bought.
    It means i’m going to a corny all inclusive Mexican resort to get ripped for a week with my girlfriend.
    The guy with the full sleeve on his left arm?
  • Options
    This is my masterpiece. Absolute masterclass in timing, TA, instincts, and execution. I sold the original calls at 7.55.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Pretty good calls on the timing. Puts were not worth the risk IMO. They rarely ever are
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Its in the 7's again

Edit: back to 7.25
  • Options
    Love you orange slices
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This is my masterpiece. Absolute masterclass in timing, TA, instincts, and execution. I sold the original calls at 7.55.

Yeah, will fuck you. I'm up $20 so far today, almost tripling my net worth. Beat that!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So I’d like to lose some money on ATOS on an options buy. Have no clue how to do this… have 4K to mess with though I’ll probably just work with 3k. Someone tell me how to figure out how to lose this all… or tell me it’s too late.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fudgie will eventually get burned like everyone does, but it’s not that surprising that he’s killing it at this. I am happy for him and entertained he’s doing so well at this.

He’s on Twitter all day and is plugged into the meme stock world and once he was in, I’m sure he’s learned some stuff.

I don’t know my point really, but this world seems like Fudgie’s wheelhouse.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fudgie will eventually get burned like everyone does, but it’s not that surprising that he’s killing it at this. I am happy for him and entertained he’s doing so well at this.

He’s on Twitter all day and is plugged into the meme stock world and once he was in, I’m sure he’s learned some stuff.

He's following FinTwit. He's not killing anything
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Disagree. He’s a college kid that is making money.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

Sources said:

I didn't say he wasn't. I'm glad he is - he has way more capital to burn than I did at that age. It doesn't, however, mean he knows what he's doing aside from following picks on Discord and Twitter
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Sources said:

Sources said:

I didn't say he wasn't. I'm glad he is - he has way more capital to burn than I did at that age. It doesn't, however, mean he knows what he's doing aside from following picks on Discord and Twitter
    Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
    hatter*

and I'm right.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
    hatter*

and I'm right.
    Check the facts. You haven't been right since ive been reading this sub bored 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    Im sure i only follow plays on discord im sure
  • Options
    Sources said:

Tf is fintwit
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Tf is fintwit
    I think he misspelled FitTwins. I'm on that site all the time!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
    hatter*

and I'm right.
    Check the facts. You haven't been right since ive been reading this sub bored 2 weeks ago
    When was I wrong? I haven't actually advocated for any position, other than saying I'd be cautious about AMC. I'm sure the narrative in your head sounds different though