Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

$ATOS

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Im sure i only follow plays on discord im sure

It's the same financial advice you see on discord, only worse
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Fudgie will eventually get burned like everyone does, but it’s not that surprising that he’s killing it at this. I am happy for him and entertained he’s doing so well at this.

He’s on Twitter all day and is plugged into the meme stock world and once he was in, I’m sure he’s learned some stuff.

I don’t know my point really, but this world seems like Fudgie’s wheelhouse.

He's following FinTwit. He's not killing anything
    Disagree. He’s a college kid that is making money.
    I didn't say he wasn't. I'm glad he is - he has way more capital to burn than I did at that age. It doesn't, however, mean he knows what he's doing aside from following picks on Discord and Twitter
    Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
    hatter*

and I'm right.
    Check the facts. You haven't been right since ive been reading this sub bored 2 weeks ago
    When was I wrong? I haven't actually advocated for any position, other than saying I'd be cautious about AMC. I'm sure the narrative in your head sounds different though

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Fudgie will eventually get burned like everyone does, but it’s not that surprising that he’s killing it at this. I am happy for him and entertained he’s doing so well at this.

He’s on Twitter all day and is plugged into the meme stock world and once he was in, I’m sure he’s learned some stuff.

I don’t know my point really, but this world seems like Fudgie’s wheelhouse.

He's following FinTwit. He's not killing anything
    Disagree. He’s a college kid that is making money.
    I didn't say he wasn't. I'm glad he is - he has way more capital to burn than I did at that age. It doesn't, however, mean he knows what he's doing aside from following picks on Discord and Twitter
    Haters are going to hate

And youre a hater
    hatter*

and I'm right.
    Check the facts. You haven't been right since ive been reading this sub bored 2 weeks ago
    When was I wrong? I haven't actually advocated for any position, other than saying I'd be cautious about AMC. I'm sure the narrative in your head sounds different though

• Options
    Founders Club
    So in summary, AMC got "slammed" so hard it is trading in the upper 50s, and you should've stayed away from ATOS before it shot up 40% to $7.5

As we say, fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

So in summary, AMC got "slammed" so hard it is trading in the upper 50s, and you should've stayed away from ATOS before it shot up 40% to $7.5

As we say, fuck off

Nice selective screenshots, as always. I also said that it was likely ATOS would pop, following a relatively minor dip (and it did dip, though not as far as I would have expected). Regarding, AMC, the underlying did move (way more volume than I would have expected), but since some of you are dealing with options yet don't have a clue how option pricing works (particularly during a week where monthly options expire), its likely best for those that aren't already in to stay away. I do hope you realize that a stock can go up and a call can lose value, especially when people are selling off those same options after a run up.

I guess for people that think making $100 is meaningful, it doesn't really matter. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

As we say, fuck off

Nice selective screenshots, as always. I also said that it was likely ATOS would pop, following a relatively minor dip (and it did dip, though not as far as I would have expected). Regarding, AMC, the underlying did move (way more volume than I would have expected), but since most of you are dealing with options, and don't have a clue how option pricing works, particularly during a week where monthly options expire, for those that aren't already in, it makes sense to stay away. I do hope you realize that a stock can go up and a call can lose value, especially when people are selling off those same options after a run up.

I guess for people that think making $100 is meaningful, it doesn't really matter. Good luck the rest of the way!
    You were wrong

Hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

As we say, fuck off

Nice selective screenshots, as always. I also said that it was likely ATOS would pop, following a relatively minor dip (and it did dip, though not as far as I would have expected). Regarding, AMC, the underlying did move (way more volume than I would have expected), but since most of you are dealing with options, and don't have a clue how option pricing works, particularly during a week where monthly options expire, for those that aren't already in, it makes sense to stay away. I do hope you realize that a stock can go up and a call can lose value, especially when people are selling off those same options after a run up.

You were wrong

Hth
    You're still poor. Guess which is better?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Sources said:

Sources said:

As we say, fuck off

You were wrong

Hth
    You're still poor. Guess which is better?
    Way to raise the white flag.

How old are you?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021
    You’re so smart you know about option (theta) decay! Oh my goodness! You are a god! Lol douchebag.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,943
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m really disappointed this board turned into a dick measuring contest like every other board on here. Is nothing sacred any more?

I need a new hobby bored.
  • Options

I’m really disappointed this board turned into a dick measuring contest like every other board on here. Is nothing sacred any more?

You don’t have dick to dick measure with hth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have 4 children that would disagree.

Do better fudgie.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

For real. Let the guys pop off and talk shit after some wins.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If it was for wins, great. I hope everyone here makes a killing. Unfortunately, the issue here is a lack of reading comprehension.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

If it was for wins, great. I hope everyone here makes a killing. Unfortunately, the issue here is a lack of reading comprehension.
    You are a pretentious douchebag that isnt half as smart as you think you are. LOL

Learn how to take the L
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

You are a pretentious douchebag that isnt half as smart as you think you are. LOL

Learn how to take the L
    You just started beating your chest because I didn't agree with you and now you've crowned yourself. How am I the pretentious one?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Learn how to take the L
    You just started beating your chest because I didn't agree with you and now you've crowned yourself. How am I the pretentious one?
    How am I beating my chest? I posted this thread because I am a believer and I wanted other people to do the research, make an informed decision, and hopefully make money. My bro BTP has an Im happy for him.

On the other hand, theres this:

So try fucking off and taking the L. Maybe a walk on the beach. I heard it can lead to perspective.
  • Options

Do better fudgie.
    Sad
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do better fudgie.
    Sad
    It’s sad that you look like a pregnant mike leetch