Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to all my haters

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club

Do we have any Gen X or Millennial Ducktards or are they all old ass Boomers?

Gen X here reporting for duty. Not a duck though.
    The REAL @MikeDamone was a boomer.
    High school in 1982 is cutting it pretty close but falls in born before 1966.

Fact Check: Boomer
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,091 Founders Club

Do we have any Gen X or Millennial Ducktards or are they all old ass Boomers?

Gen X here reporting for duty. Not a duck though.
    The REAL @MikeDamone was a boomer.
    High school in 1982 is cutting it pretty close but falls in born before 1966.

Fact Check: Boomer
    1956 = Boomer. You should know Race.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Romanus
    46 to 66 is boomer

Mike Damone is a movie character
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

46 to 66 is boomer

OK boomer
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

46 to 66 is boomer

I’ll take that as a childish way of avoiding the fact you don’t know what your talking about. You’re just too cowardly and are continuing to be a coward by obfuscating your moron post. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I had to come back and upgrade your upvote once I saw that was addressed to me. I dont get this guy. I try to be friendly, welcoming, and helpful and he just spits in my face.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club
    chuck said:

46 to 66 is boomer

I’ll take that as a childish way of avoiding the fact you don’t know what your talking about. You’re just too cowardly and are continuing to be a coward by obfuscating your moron post. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I had to come back and upgrade your upvote once I saw that was addressed to me. I dont get this guy. I try to be friendly, welcoming, and helpful and he just spits in my face.
    He's very ungrateful.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,862

46 to 66 is boomer

Is he little more than a cowardly pussy?

@chuck

Hey Chuck, I’ll give YOU a hint. My post to Blue HAD ABSLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE YOU STUPID MOFO.

One of the most important lessons that I have ingrained in my children is to try and NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Either your parents failed to teach you this or more likely you weren’t paying attention when thy tried dumbass.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chuck?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Since you are imagining living my life. Other than the next few days..........

I have a daughter that has her PhD and is a professor at a private college in Southern California. She has published several books. My youngest daughter is a math genius and just got her first job as a math teacher and is about to give birth to our 1st grandchild. I have 3 sons. All of them played football and were very good. They are all successful. We are proud of all of them. They are part of the life I have lived. I have survived 2 experiences that should have been fatal but for miracles. I feel blessed.

It’s great being a Duck also.

I’m not sure nor do I care which Duck wrote this but it sounds like his kids have chinteresting lives while he sounds fairly boring.
    Good take, but I can’t imagine being a professor and publishing some studies that nobody actually gives a fuck about is interesting.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,852 Swaye's Wigwam

no_uh said:

This weird flex presents questions than answers. Isn't it a prerequisite to be published to get a PHD, much less to be a professor? He/she/they also seems a lot less proud of his sons than daughters. All they did is play football at some point. Must've been in pee wees because there's no way someone this "proud" would omit sports scholarship(s) from his family's C.V. It's gotta be tough being this guy's sons. "Hi, can I tell you about my PHD daughter and my math genius daughter? Oh, btw, I also have three sons, they played football."

Truth. What constitutes “playing” football? I know @puppylove_sugarsteel “played football “.
    Fuck, I even “played” football and I weigh 145 lbs now.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club

@chuck

COWARDLY CLUELESS CHUCK

I don’t need nurturing. I’m not the issue. YOUR ridiculous post that has nothing to do with what I posted is the issue. Your moronic misunderstanding is the issue. Your cluelessness is the issue. Your assumption that when I asked blue about “our” site you idiotically assumed I was talking about Hardcore Husky and Duck Refuge which was totally in error is the issue. You fucking the Strawman is the issue. You being a coward and trying to obfuscate your clueless assumption by further attacking me is the issue. You being a total clueless moron is an issue.
    Your cowardice for not apologizing for being in error and attacking me are the issue. Grow up Dick.

I don't understand all these Ducks and their obsession with fucking a strawman. Sounds really uncomfortable.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    pawz said:

@chuck

COWARDLY CLUELESS CHUCK

I don’t need nurturing. I’m not the issue. YOUR ridiculous post that has nothing to do with what I posted is the issue. Your moronic misunderstanding is the issue. Your cluelessness is the issue. Your assumption that when I asked blue about “our” site you idiotically assumed I was talking about Hardcore Husky and Duck Refuge which was totally in error is the issue. You fucking the Strawman is the issue. You being a coward and trying to obfuscate your clueless assumption by further attacking me is the issue. You being a total clueless moron is an issue.
    Your cowardice for not apologizing for being in error and attacking me are the issue. Grow up Dick.

I don't understand all these Ducks and their obsession with fucking a strawman. Sounds really uncomfortable.
    #justeugenethings
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    pawz said:

@chuck

COWARDLY CLUELESS CHUCK

I’m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. It’s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. and then you have so many craven equivocations you’re answer means virtually nothing.😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are so full of shit but but you’re better than anyone else. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂