Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to all my haters

Since you are imagining living my life. Other than the next few days..........

I have a daughter that has her PhD and is a professor at a private college in Southern California. She has published several books. My youngest daughter is a math genius and just got her first job as a math teacher and is about to give birth to our 1st grandchild. I have 3 sons. All of them played football and were very good. They are all successful. We are proud of all of them. They are part of the life I have lived. I have survived 2 experiences that should have been fatal but for miracles. I feel blessed.

It’s great being a Duck also.

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Baseman said:

I have paid for everything I am getting. I was self employed for almost 50 years and payed for my whole Social Security I am now receiving moron. You freeloaders pay 6.2 in SS taxes. I payed 12.4 in Social SS taxes and 2.9% for Medicare for 50 years you ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha

NTX is just ignorant as usual, denigrating others he doesn’t like completely ignorant of the facts for some unknown reason. Get a life ignorant freeloading jerk.

I love being called a freeloader for paying into a system that I'll receive nothing from
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    doogie said:

If she was such a math genius, why become a teacher? Doesn’t seem smart to me.

Because she has a bumper sticker on her BMW that says "Daddy bought it look who got it"
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Prolly true.

There are three Tesla’s in the porking lot at the local elementary school.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like a gay.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited May 2021

Do we have any Gen X or Millennial Ducktards or are they all old ass Boomers?

Gen X here reporting for duty. Not a duck though.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Seems like a gay.

Most certainly. A very deeply closeted one. Normally I'd feel a little sorry for him, but not in this case.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,091 Founders Club

The REAL @MikeDamone was a boomer.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Disagree
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club

Disagree
    @PurpleBaze