Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The Senate is silent on Biden and Ukraine

Corrupt to the core

The house is doing all the work on Biden crime

So you missed Cruz ripping the Deputy FBI Director on Biden bribery?

The GOP House controls committees I would expect them to be investigating everything related to Joey.

Cruz is not the Senate. Unlike Watergate, which is peanuts compared to the dementia patient's corruption, NO dems in either the House or Senate have any interest in a real investigation. It was like the Senate investigation of Clinton's receipt of chicom campaign dollars. The dems just passed on the investigation including John Glenn, supposed American hero. That was then I knew that with any dem it was party over country. Look at Manchin. Said some nice words, then caved and voted for the Kill American Energy and Make Inflation Greater Bill.
    Cruz is probably my choice to run if the dead or in prison comes into play

Ted was second in 2016

Laying back this time. No rush
    He didn’t punch Trump in the mouth for attacking his family. He’s a Senator. Not POTUS material.
    Lot of that going around

The guy leading in the polls is the poster child.
    Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Trump was a great president

I'm not the one melting down
    Leave my BF alone!

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

The GOP House controls committees I would expect them to be investigating everything related to Joey.

Cruz is not the Senate. Unlike Watergate, which is peanuts compared to the dementia patient's corruption, NO dems in either the House or Senate have any interest in a real investigation. It was like the Senate investigation of Clinton's receipt of chicom campaign dollars. The dems just passed on the investigation including John Glenn, supposed American hero. That was then I knew that with any dem it was party over country. Look at Manchin. Said some nice words, then caved and voted for the Kill American Energy and Make Inflation Greater Bill.

Ted was second in 2016

He didn’t punch Trump in the mouth for attacking his family. He’s a Senator. Not POTUS material.
    Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Trump was a great president

I'm not the one melting down
    Translation: “Leave my BF alone!”
    You're as effective as Ron
    You’re basically TeamTrump without the pay.

Or not.

You should be proud.
    You're basically melting down all over the board

Clearly.

You're old and stale.

Someone needs to tell you.
    Like DeSantis you aren't up to the job
    Says the Legend.

I chortled.

Hey Race, why does TeamTrump need to smear the guy Trumpy is leading by 80 points?

Try not to hurt yourself.
    RDS is a serious man.

You're backing a child with very poor judgement.

I'm comfortable with who I support.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RDS is a serious man.

I'll sleep better knowing that

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RDS is a serious man.

Takes one to know one?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Clearly.

You're old and stale.

Someone needs to tell you.

YKW
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Lying whistleblowers against Trump are patriotic heroes. Truth sayers against the dementia patient and his administration are not "Whistleblowers". If you want to know what the Team Dazzler hive mind is like, here it is.

https://youtu.be/Z9nKHM4cHa0

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around
    This 46 guy is completely unhinged over the last 3 months.

DeSantis is now sinking to the Vivek/Scott depths and his idea instead of trying to prop up his candidate is to attack the guy who actually gains support the more he’s harassed by UniParty hacks like himself and a 100% political DOJ.
    No one here is interested in any policy RDS puts out. WTF are you talking about? Each time I've mentioned one the Trump supporters and cultists here go to their mockery game. The "unhinged" thing is just stupid but considering the hive mind here I get it. Donalds mouthed the Harris narrative today. TeamTrump defended him. And like clockwork the Trump defenders don't address it which was predictable.

Uniparty hack?

The tell.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,577
    DeSantis is 2024's version of Rick Perry. Solid on the state level, but a complete buffoon on the national stage. Even if Trump is in prison for sedition and is ineligible to run for President, I don't see Ronald as the nominee. He's that bad of a candidate.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

DeSantis is now sinking to the Vivek/Scott depths and his idea instead of trying to prop up his candidate is to attack the guy who actually gains support the more he’s harassed by UniParty hacks like himself and a 100% political DOJ.
    No one here is interested in any policy RDS puts out. WTF are you talking about? Each time I've mentioned one the Trump supporters and cultists here go to their mockery game. The "unhinged" thing is just stupid but considering the hive mind here I get it. Donalds mouthed the Harris narrative today. TeamTrump defended him. And like clockwork the Trump defenders don't address it which was predictable.

Uniparty hack?

The tell.
    It was addressed before your meltdown

It was policy that got DeSantis on the scene as a legit contender

Then people got to know him and dropped like a rock

Happens all the time

Trump is more likeable

A lot more
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Uniparty hack?

The tell.
    Exactly.

However we? didn't need you to reconfirm it.

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,577

Lying whistleblowers against Trump are patriotic heroes. Truth sayers against the dementia patient and his administration are not "Whistleblowers". If you want to know what the Team Dazzler hive mind is like, here it is.

https://youtu.be/Z9nKHM4cHa0

I'm so fucking sick of these people that are knowingly lying and getting taxpayer money laundered to them to do so.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2023

DeSantis is 2024's version of Rick Perry. Solid on the state level, but a complete buffoon on the national stage. Even if Trump is in prison for sedition and is ineligible to run for President, I don't see Ronald as the nominee. He's that bad of a candidate.

Truth.
    Really unconvinced that the backing of Nixonians and NeoCons is something to cheer about.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Uniparty hack?

The tell.
    It was addressed before your meltdown

It was policy that got DeSantis on the scene as a legit contender

Then people got to know him and dropped like a rock

Happens all the time

Trump is more likeable

A lot more
    I’ve mentioned two in the last week or so. You’re full of shit.

You meltdown on the regular here every single time I poke Trump. Your RDS shit poasting is proof.

Boring.
    edited July 2023
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Uniparty hack?

The tell.
    Exactly.

However we? didn't need you to reconfirm it.

Trump Supporter definition of a uniparty hack: Any voter not voting for Trump or flavor of the day VR.

Fucking retarded.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,984
    2 True statements

1. RDS would have everyone’s vote here if he gets the nom. No one hates his policies.

2. It’s very unlikely that happens at this point because Trump has a secretariate lead at Belmont on the field

Trump once again sucks all the air out of the room.

And that’s ok, as long as he can win in November. I personally think either of those guys can beat Biden, even with their passion for unforced errors on the trail.

Biden is that bad.