Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

The Senate is silent on Biden and Ukraine

Corrupt to the core

The house is doing all the work on Biden crime

So you missed Cruz ripping the Deputy FBI Director on Biden bribery?

The GOP House controls committees I would expect them to be investigating everything related to Joey.

Cruz is not the Senate. Unlike Watergate, which is peanuts compared to the dementia patient's corruption, NO dems in either the House or Senate have any interest in a real investigation. It was like the Senate investigation of Clinton's receipt of chicom campaign dollars. The dems just passed on the investigation including John Glenn, supposed American hero. That was then I knew that with any dem it was party over country. Look at Manchin. Said some nice words, then caved and voted for the Kill American Energy and Make Inflation Greater Bill.
    Cruz is probably my choice to run if the dead or in prison comes into play

Ted was second in 2016

Laying back this time. No rush
    He didn’t punch Trump in the mouth for attacking his family. He’s a Senator. Not POTUS material.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

Remember when the dazzler or mello posted one out of hundreds of the dementia patient's gaffe videos and claimed he was too feeble let alone competent to hold office?
    Imagine losing to a guy like that.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

Remember when the dazzler or mello posted one out of hundreds of the dementia patient's gaffe videos and claimed he was too feeble let alone competent to hold office?
    Imagine losing to a guy like that.
    Imagine having more testosterone.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

The GOP House controls committees I would expect them to be investigating everything related to Joey.

Cruz is not the Senate. Unlike Watergate, which is peanuts compared to the dementia patient's corruption, NO dems in either the House or Senate have any interest in a real investigation. It was like the Senate investigation of Clinton's receipt of chicom campaign dollars. The dems just passed on the investigation including John Glenn, supposed American hero. That was then I knew that with any dem it was party over country. Look at Manchin. Said some nice words, then caved and voted for the Kill American Energy and Make Inflation Greater Bill.

Ted was second in 2016

He didn’t punch Trump in the mouth for attacking his family. He’s a Senator. Not POTUS material.
    Lot of that going around

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around
    The guy leading in the polls is the poster child.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around
    Pathetic

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around
    Pathetic
    Cry more.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Trump was a great president

I'm not the one melting down
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Team Dazzler thinks we are under taxed and that critical services are under funded. I have some ideas. Team Dazzler and 81 million alleged dem voters have others.

https://thepostmillennial.com/baby-killing-trans-inmate-in-california-womens-prison-to-get-boob-job-funded-by-taxpayers

Hann's previous arrest came after he admitted to killing two of his children once they were born. Their bodies were found 1,500 miles apart from each other in separate storage units.

The remains of his 10-week-old daughter were placed in a "blue Tupperware-type container" inside a unit in Arkansas. Hann had hit his daughter over the head, breaking her skull in 2001.

Prior to the murder of his daughter, Hann had also killed his one-month-old son. He was facing 30 years on the charge in 1999. He was moved to death row after his conviction for the killings in 2013.

His girlfriend, Krissy Werntz, also took part in the killing of the daughter and was put into the Central California Women's Facility (CCWF).

In 2019, he started identifying as a woman while on death row and was transferred to the general women's population in 2020 after an observation period. However, with legislation from an executive order from Governor Gavin Newsom, the death penalty has been suspended.

Werntz, allegedly fearing for her life, was granted an emergency transfer before Hann made it into CCWF.

Hann is now awaiting a breast augmentation subsidized by taxpayers.
    edited July 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Translation: “Leave my BF alone!”
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

You're as effective as Ron

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Leave my BF alone!

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

You’re basically TeamTrump without the pay.

Or not.

You should be proud.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Leave my BF alone!

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Or not.

You should be proud.
    You're basically melting down all over the board

Clearly.

You're old and stale.

Someone needs to tell you.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Leave my BF alone!

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Corrupt to the core

Ted was second in 2016

Lot of that going around

Pathetic
    Cry more.
    Loser said what?

No one likes Ronnie

Or not.

You should be proud.
    You're basically melting down all over the board

Clearly.

You're old and stale.

Someone needs to tell you.
    Like DeSantis you aren't up to the job