Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mask Update From the Frontlines

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

Meanwhilst, in Seattle…

I want to drive my Jeep through that park running people over who are wearing masks.

*Not a call for genocide as this is selective in nature and only targets faggots who still think you should be masked outdoors which is a level on insanity that means they should not procreate anyway. Also, I would avoid the elderly.
    I was expecting you to say that you weren’t responsible for people that got in the way of the Jeep ...

Or not responsible for those unaware and/or too slow to get out of the way
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    Seems like the masks are largely coming off and those who continue to wear them are mostly doing so voluntarily now.

What will you girls cry about now?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Seems like the masks are largely coming off and those who continue to wear them are mostly doing so voluntarily now.

Masks did nothing. Fauxci said so. Then he did an about face because he's a lying sack of shit.

Yet we had to wear them for a year and it's still a thing here.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Masks did nothing. Fauxci said so. Then he did an about face because he's a lying sack of shit.

Oh the humanity!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting.
    A day without blob misrepresenting my views is like a day without sunshine.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting.
    So you're claiming you now support voter ID laws? Why do you lie Dazzler?
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Bob doesn’t need to do anything. You show everyone you’re a fool just fine without help.
    Pandemic is a big joke poaster sees no irony in saying this.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Went to a large Jeep Show in Northern Virginia yesterday. This was the first tim that I got to show my Dad's Jeep (now mine) since he passed away (RIP). All the Jeep shows were cancelled last year due to the Vid, so I was wondering how things would go with this one. We are in Blackface country after all. But, I had some faith, with Jeepers being kind of a freedom loving bunch in general, that I would see something resembling normal life.

Over 100 Jeeps there being judged, and piles more just showing up to spectate. Hundreds and hundreds of people. Car crush. RTI ramp. Burger and dogs and grills everywhere. ACDC blaring from PA speakers all day. Great weather. And not one mask sighting all day. People were shaking hands. Hugging. No masks. At all. Nothing.

Even in the stands, which were packed with people, for raffle prizes and awards, nobody was distancing or wearing masks. It's like Covid just ended. With a whimper.

Take that Blackface. Victory. America is back baby (at least in rural VA it is).

Oh yeah, my Dad's Jeep won its class. Again. He built a helluva Jeep that I am proud to be the caretaker of. I am most pleased that life finally feels like it is somewhat normal again.

Dude, that Jeep is sweet! Don't get drunk and wreck it.

There were thousands, if not 10's of thousands of people at the beaches digging clams this weekend, and the way the weather is, you'd have to be a damn fool to be indoors. Covid's done and the CDC said so. If you're going to hide under the bed at their recommendation, then you should crawl back out when they say it's OK, too - and they just did.

Washington's governor and L&I buttholes need to figure it the fuck out and follow suit, like today. June fucking 15th? No. How about Monday, Jay?
    Ok, magtard
    Not a voting issue for the free shitter flea. High character individual that he is.
    He went clam digging with 100,000 other mask-less people, so there’s that.

I did the same, finally stopped here on the trip home.

Worth it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.
    How did I misrepresent your position Kunt? Lying to you is like breathing.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    So you gloss over double speak and fake science meant to calm down the idiot masses?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.
    "Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting."

That's how.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.
    "Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting."

That's how.
    So you've claimed that requiring ID is racist and designed to keep minority voters from voting but you don't think it's an imposition for anyone. Stupid people make for very bad liars Dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.

That's how.
    So you've claimed that requiring ID is racist and designed to keep minority voters from voting but you don't think it's an imposition for anyone. Stupid people make for very bad liars Dazzler.
    Never claimed it was motivated by racism. Not the first time I’ve told you that.

You can’t play it straight, so let’s not play.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Went to a large Jeep Show in Northern Virginia yesterday. This was the first tim that I got to show my Dad's Jeep (now mine) since he passed away (RIP). All the Jeep shows were cancelled last year due to the Vid, so I was wondering how things would go with this one. We are in Blackface country after all. But, I had some faith, with Jeepers being kind of a freedom loving bunch in general, that I would see something resembling normal life.

Over 100 Jeeps there being judged, and piles more just showing up to spectate. Hundreds and hundreds of people. Car crush. RTI ramp. Burger and dogs and grills everywhere. ACDC blaring from PA speakers all day. Great weather. And not one mask sighting all day. People were shaking hands. Hugging. No masks. At all. Nothing.

Even in the stands, which were packed with people, for raffle prizes and awards, nobody was distancing or wearing masks. It's like Covid just ended. With a whimper.

Take that Blackface. Victory. America is back baby (at least in rural VA it is).

Oh yeah, my Dad's Jeep won its class. Again. He built a helluva Jeep that I am proud to be the caretaker of. I am most pleased that life finally feels like it is somewhat normal again.

Dude, that Jeep is sweet! Don't get drunk and wreck it.

There were thousands, if not 10's of thousands of people at the beaches digging clams this weekend, and the way the weather is, you'd have to be a damn fool to be indoors. Covid's done and the CDC said so. If you're going to hide under the bed at their recommendation, then you should crawl back out when they say it's OK, too - and they just did.

Washington's governor and L&I buttholes need to figure it the fuck out and follow suit, like today. June fucking 15th? No. How about Monday, Jay?
    Ok, magtard
    Not a voting issue for the free shitter flea. High character individual that he is.
    He went clam digging with 100,000 other mask-less people, so there’s that.

I did the same, finally stopped here on the trip home.

Worth it.
    When you're coming home from fishing and the weather is cold and wet, stopping by for a half a chicken with beans, slaw and corn bread or some brisket sure warms you up. Their ribs are pretty damn good, too.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Oh the humanity!
    Reading is FUNdamental.

That's how.
    Never claimed it was motivated by racism. Not the first time I’ve told you that.

You can’t play it straight, so let’s not play.
    So you claimed that Republicans were pushing voter ID laws in order cut black voter turnout but you never claimed voter ID laws were racist or an imposition to anyone.

Fucking lying piece of shit
    Republicans are pushing voter suppression laws because those laws disenfranchise Democratic Party voters more than GOP voters. If they did not have that effect, the GOP would have no interest in such laws. If these laws disproportionately impacted GOP voters, Republicans would actively oppose these laws on the grounds that voter impersonation is non-existent--and that's actually the truth.

You're a partisan whore blob, but you could strive to be an honest partisan whore.