Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mask Update From the Frontlines

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021
    And despite the fact that everyone in the party you support, including the dementia patient you voted for, calls these “voter suppression” laws racist, the Dazzler silently disagrees and also doesn’t believe they impose any kind of burden on these voters.

Who do feel is buying these lies Dazzler?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Voter ID laws have on effect, they make it one I'd one vote... that's it. It doesn't disenfranchise a damn person
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Grocery shopped maskless at Safeway for first time in over a year
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Grocery shopped maskless at Safeway for first time in over a year

#metoo
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Yeah no shit. Dumb shits like Inslee catered to their base and then realized what could happen to them when this turned out to be what it was, so they had to dig in as long as they could to save their sorry ass careers. Fucking retards.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    "Voter suppression" is this year's "Trump is a fascist" lie.

Go ahead and list the 'suppressive' laws, Dazzler. Like requiring an ID? Or actually being alive and living in the voting district in which a vote is cast?

Or that scary - no water or food handouts 150 feet from the polling place. That isn't very Christ-like, right? I've actually seen that argument made. Like a dipshit is going to die if he doesn't step back 10 yards in line to get a bottle of water or a free tootsie roll.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing a lot of girls stand in line on Election Day for the tootsie roll
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    doogie said:

I’m hearing a lot of girls stand in line on Election Day for the tootsie roll

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, POTD.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Seems like the masks are largely coming off and those who continue to wear them are mostly doing so voluntarily now.

What will you girls cry about now?

Masks did nothing. Fauxci said so. Then he did an about face because he's a lying sack of shit.

Yet we had to wear them for a year and it's still a thing here.
    Oh the humanity!
    Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting.
    A day without blob misrepresenting my views is like a day without sunshine.
    So you're claiming you now support voter ID laws? Why do you lie Dazzler?
    Reading is FUNdamental.
    How did I misrepresent your position Kunt? Lying to you is like breathing.
    "Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting."

That's how.
    So you've claimed that requiring ID is racist and designed to keep minority voters from voting but you don't think it's an imposition for anyone. Stupid people make for very bad liars Dazzler.
    Never claimed it was motivated by racism. Not the first time I’ve told you that.

You can’t play it straight, so let’s not play.
    So you claimed that Republicans were pushing voter ID laws in order cut black voter turnout but you never claimed voter ID laws were racist or an imposition to anyone.

Fucking lying piece of shit
    Republicans are pushing voter suppression laws because those laws disenfranchise Democratic Party voters more than GOP voters. If they did not have that effect, the GOP would have no interest in such laws. If these laws disproportionately impacted GOP voters, Republicans would actively oppose these laws on the grounds that voter impersonation is non-existent--and that's actually the truth.

You're a partisan whore blob, but you could strive to be an honest partisan whore.

You wanna know what propaganda looks like in real life kids? This is propaganda.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,865
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Seems like the masks are largely coming off and those who continue to wear them are mostly doing so voluntarily now.

Masks did nothing. Fauxci said so. Then he did an about face because he's a lying sack of shit.

Yet we had to wear them for a year and it's still a thing here.
    Oh the humanity!
    Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting.
    A day without blob misrepresenting my views is like a day without sunshine.
    So you're claiming you now support voter ID laws? Why do you lie Dazzler?
    Reading is FUNdamental.
    How did I misrepresent your position Kunt? Lying to you is like breathing.
    "Said the Kunt who thinks it's a massive imposition to ask people to show a photo ID before voting."

That's how.
    So you've claimed that requiring ID is racist and designed to keep minority voters from voting but you don't think it's an imposition for anyone. Stupid people make for very bad liars Dazzler.
    Never claimed it was motivated by racism. Not the first time I’ve told you that.

You can’t play it straight, so let’s not play.
    So you claimed that Republicans were pushing voter ID laws in order cut black voter turnout but you never claimed voter ID laws were racist or an imposition to anyone.

Fucking lying piece of shit
    Republicans are pushing voter suppression laws because those laws disenfranchise Democratic Party voters more than GOP voters. If they did not have that effect, the GOP would have no interest in such laws. If these laws disproportionately impacted GOP voters, Republicans would actively oppose these laws on the grounds that voter impersonation is non-existent--and that's actually the truth.

You're a partisan whore blob, but you could strive to be an honest partisan whore.

You wanna know what propaganda looks like in real life kids? This is propaganda.
    And it is stupid propaganda targeted at stupid people. I pity his clients.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Answer: Why the stand-up faggots in your community haven't pecked you to death yet.

That's just one upsetting thing.