Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NFL to hand out 15 yard penalties for the N word

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Listen, this is NFL paranoia and only goes to protect their mic's on national TV. Soon it will be all expletives, then the networks will blur out the players mouths with the little pixels accross their facemasks, then punishing players for cursing in the locker room, the practice field, inside players' cars on NFL property, then at the players homes....stop the fucking madness. How many black players scream accross the LOS, "after I sack you cracker Immuna kill yo mama" (just an example). Let's make it fair. NO "Cracker", "honkey", "white bread" and so on you double - standard hypocritical motherfuckers. I'm tired of double standards. If you call me racist Libs' then back it up and debate with me. I'll murder your bloody cunt!

Meds? We don't need no stinking meds!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:
    This rule is just another attempt by rich white men to keep the black man down. Black players are at least 10 times more likely to use that word than white players. I do not support all these extra flags targeted at African Americans.

The NFL is a bunch of fucking racists.

I assume that's a wooooooosher dnc? Maybe not? I hope not! If so just go ahead and plug in the bullet and lose it in the canal, then lay on your back and add water
    huh?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:
    This rule is just another attempt by rich white men to keep the black man down. Black players are at least 10 times more likely to use that word than white players. I do not support all these extra flags targeted at African Americans.

The NFL is a bunch of fucking racists.

I assume that's a wooooooosher dnc? Maybe not? I hope not! If so just go ahead and plug in the bullet and lose it in the canal, then lay on your back and add water
    Thread's over guys. Pack it up and head home.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Why don't they just fine players that use the N word "? Eventually the players will become "Niggardly" and stop using the word "Nigger"

Standards have risen significantly and making into the NFL won't do.. You have to live in the White House these days to be considered "Niggardly".

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    The NFL should let each player submit 3 words that offend them personally and put it to a player vote. The top 3 vote getters are assessed a 15yard penalty, next 3 words a ten yard penalty, the last 3, 5 yards with bonus downs and yards awarded for random acts of player kindness toward referee's during the game.
  • Options

Listen, this is NFL paranoia and only goes to protect their mic's on national TV. Soon it will be all expletives, then the networks will blur out the players mouths with the little pixels accross their facemasks, then punishing players for cursing in the locker room, the practice field, inside players' cars on NFL property, then at the players homes....stop the fucking madness. How many black players scream accross the LOS, "after I sack you cracker Immuna kill yo mama" (just an example). Let's make it fair. NO "Cracker", "honkey", "white bread" and so on you double - standard hypocritical motherfuckers. I'm tired of double standards. If you call me racist Libs' then back it up and debate with me. I'll murder your bloody cunt!

There is no need to debate. You are more racist than Hugh Millen.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Youre a racist.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    If you clowns think banning words will help offset racism, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Washtucna
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Washtucna?

What part?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Richard Sherman weighs in on NFL wanting to police player language on the field.

Sherman
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Youre a racist.
    He's black for all you know!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Will "cracker" at least get you 5 yards and an automatic first?

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I find it funny how a few very notable athlete's have spoken out about how banning just the N word is almost racist in itself. If you ban 1 racial slur you better ban every single one of them.

Once again, this is a much bigger deal for ESPN moral talking heads than it is for the players of the sport itself. Let it fucking go, I can tell you a lot worse things are said in sports (which none of these fucks complaining about it never played).
  • Options

If you clowns think banning words will help offset racism, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Washtucna

It makes guilty white liberals feel better about themselves, that's the only purpose here. Then they can talk about what they did for the "less fortunate," like all the "black friends" they have, while gloating at their cocktail parties.

lather.rinse.repeat

Nothing better than a bunch of crusaders dictating from their booths the language minorities can use on the field, when they are the ones who invented the term to slur them to begin with - awesome.

I know, I know. . . I'm a ray-siss!!
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Are white guys ever thugs?

I believe Capone's men and most assoicated with organized crime were called thugs, but let's not let that interfere with our guilty hand-wringing and social commentary, shall we?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Are white guys ever thugs? Can black guys be punks?

PurpleJ said:

Still no word on whether we can call players thugs.

Quooks and Coogs seem to think:

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes