Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden Rashada, 2023 4* QB, Pittsburg (HS), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This kid has to make a decision by Wednesday, right? Thought I read somewhere that the portal closes in a couple days.

Is he a portal transfer though? I thought he requested Florida release him which makes him a recruiting prospect again. If that’s the case, signing day is still a couple weeks out.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This kid has to make a decision by Wednesday, right? Thought I read somewhere that the portal closes in a couple days.

Is he a portal transfer though? I thought he requested Florida release him which makes him a recruiting prospect again. If that’s the case, signing day is still a couple weeks out.
    Florida hasn't released him from his NLI, too, so he needs that first before he can sign by February (at the earliest)
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

FWIW: Cooper Petanga (former UW and UO head of recruiting) threw out a prediction on his podcast that Rashada would end up at either Cal or UW
    If we lose to Cal im never returning to the recruiting ever again
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he’s into sitting for a year and learning then UW makes sense. If his goal is to run the Bear Raid as a true freshman then Cal is the call. Just not sure what his short and long term goals are.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jaden Rashada dipping on 9 mil Miami to go to 13 mil Florida only to end up at 400k UW or ?????? Cal is laugh out loud funny. With that being said he won’t be coming to UW, but still. Sub K is on it spamming Steve Wiltfongs twitter post about it so UW is in good hands.

Regardless of the actual numbers, it's likely that this scenario makes little financial sense. Unless he has a special honey here at UW or his barber resides in the U district ... he ain't coming
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

Jaden Rashada dipping on 9 mil Miami to go to 13 mil Florida only to end up at 400k UW or ?????? Cal is laugh out loud funny. With that being said he won’t be coming to UW, but still. Sub K is on it spamming Steve Wiltfongs twitter post about it so UW is in good hands.

God his tweets read like a serial killer who’s writing taunting letters to the detectives on the case
    Please stand up to Big Law Enforcement!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

Regardless of the actual numbers, it's likely that this scenario makes little financial sense. Unless he has a special honey here at UW or his barber resides in the U district ... he ain't coming
    I mean he’s kind of fucked from an NIL perspective, his value isn’t nearly what it was a few months ago, most of the teams that would have thrown fat bags at him driving up the price are set in the QB market for this year. But given his family seems set on going to the highest NIL destination possible I would be surprised if he ended up at UW.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Apparently he's visiting Colorado this weekend. Would Coach Prime choose him over his own son?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442

Apparently he's visiting Colorado this weekend. Would Coach Prime choose him over his own son?

He gone
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, but Jaden won't be told that
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

No, but Jaden won't be told that
    I bet you the OC would really like to have rashada on the roster.
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary