Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ opts not to run at combine

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    So ASJ had a stress fracture in his foot.

In other news, the scouts just love him:

Austin Seferian-Jenkins*, TE, Washington: 6-5, 262. Third-year junior. "He's going to be close to Gronkowski talent-wise," one scout said. "Now he's lazy and a (expletive). It's all kinds of just minor stuff. There's always something wrong with him." Had 146 receptions in three seasons. Played some basketball for Huskies. "I think he's a pretender," another scout said. "Not really a football player. The hype is big, but he don't want to block and he is kind of half-(expletive) in everything he does. Inconsistent and unreliable."

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-draft-outlook-b99210557z1-246732851.html#ixzz2uAP0dIUb
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    Poor choice inviting him to the Combine.
    With ASJ, we have ourselves another Chris Polk. Leave early and go undrafted.

The Husky/Sark way

The Husky/Sark way

ASJ will get drafted much earlier than he deserves.
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    Last pick in the last round is earlier than he deserves
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,509 Founders Club
    What tragedy. Seriously.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Husky/Sark way

How the fuck do you compare ASJ to Polk? Polk worked his ass off, played his ass off, and didn't get drafted because of injury concerns. ASJ is a fat, lazy pussy just like his former head coach. You can PM Irish so you can figure this place out, but you need to PM someone else so you can get football dialed in. You are clueless.
    HRYK

MikeHoncho has reached CDFS territory in this thread

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

The Husky/Sark way

How the fuck do you compare ASJ to Polk? Polk worked his ass off, played his ass off, and didn't get drafted because of injury concerns. ASJ is a fat, lazy pussy just like his former head coach. You can PM Irish so you can figure this place out, but you need to PM someone else so you can get football dialed in. You are clueless.
    word
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Degenerative hips are exactly like be a stupid lazy fat fuck.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Listen, Middleton could have prolly outrun ASJ with a snickers bar. His own fault. Ivan was there with a disciplined S&C program. Sark obviously didn't do enough to ensure his starters weren't there everyday. This is EXACTLY why this team finished 7-6 every year and Scouts think ASJ is as soft your mommy's mashed potatoes.

ASJ is a good kid. I hope Belichick drafts him. He (ASJ) will be all pro. Poor kid just needs to lift weights. He's so soft. No upper shoulders, deltoids, biceps, triceps or legs. Really soft for 4 years in a d-1 program.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
    I don't disagree that Sark pussified ASJ, but why do you refuse to acknowledge that Lambo, while a great DC and a great Husky, was not a good head coach. Your eyes clearly aren't as good as mine.

Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
    I don't disagree that Sark pussified ASJ, but why do you refuse to acknowledge that Lambo, while a great DC and a great Husky, was not a good head coach. Your eyes clearly aren't as good as mine.
    Feces, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about regarding Lambo. I'll debate all day long with you on lambo
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Feces, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about regarding Lambo. I'll debate all day long with you on lambo
    How many Rose Bowls did Lambo win?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

How many Rose Bowls did Lambo win get to?
    Crisped my own poast.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    I'm with the crazy guy regarding Lambo.

He was not a CEO, couldn't put it together on Saturdays, and the total was always less than the sum of its parts. But he could teach football, and get guys into training camps, and if Bruener/Bjornson/Conwell/Brigham could be NFL tight ends, he would have had ASJ much more prepared than Sark did, and ASJ would be a certain first rounder.

He was not a CEO, couldn't put it together on Saturdays, and the total was always less than the sum of its parts. But he could teach football, and get guys into training camps, and if Bruener/Bjornson/Conwell/Brigham could be NFL tight ends, he would have had ASJ much more prepared than Sark did, and ASJ would be a certain first rounder.

I'm not saying Lambo was a garbage coach, I'm just saying he wasn't a good head coach. He was obviously a great DC, and good teacher of the game, but saying he was a great HC is CDFS.

So you agree then that Lambo was a great assistant and not a good head coach?
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,729 Swaye's Wigwam
    That quote is fantastic.

ASJ Mad Libs, fill in the blank... "he's lazy and a (expletive)."

-He's lazy and a bitch?
    -Considering the times, couldn't be "he's lazy and a fag" could it?!

ASJ MadLibs #2, fill in the blank.... "he is kind of half-(expletive) in everything he does"

-he is kind of half-ass in everything he does seems like the obvious choice here but Hardcore Husky members are known for their creativity and i'm sure can do better than that

So ASJ had a stress fracture in his foot.

In other news, the scouts just love him:

Austin Seferian-Jenkins*, TE, Washington: 6-5, 262. Third-year junior. "He's going to be close to Gronkowski talent-wise," one scout said. "Now he's lazy and a (expletive). It's all kinds of just minor stuff. There's always something wrong with him." Had 146 receptions in three seasons. Played some basketball for Huskies. "I think he's a pretender," another scout said. "Not really a football player. The hype is big, but he don't want to block and he is kind of half-(expletive) in everything he does. Inconsistent and unreliable."

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-draft-outlook-b99210557z1-246732851.html#ixzz2uAP0dIUb
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    What? He has a stress fracture, since when?
  • Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

Yes because Lambo produced so many top 10 picks when he was head coach here.................

Keep up the Dooging for Lambo though.

Revenge of the nerds around here.
  • Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

And you are always fucking wrong on Lambo all day long. You always act like he was this great coach and not a guy who lost 4 fucking games with a team he sent 13 guys to the NFL!

Seriously fuck Lambo! I was so happy the day we finally fired his ass and hired a real head coach in Slick Rick.