Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ opts not to run at combine

13»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,556 Swaye's Wigwam

Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
    I don't disagree that Sark pussified ASJ, but why do you refuse to acknowledge that Lambo, while a great DC and a great Husky, was not a good head coach. Your eyes clearly aren't as good as mine.

Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
    I don't disagree that Sark pussified ASJ, but why do you refuse to acknowledge that Lambo, while a great DC and a great Husky, was not a good head coach. Your eyes clearly aren't as good as mine.
    Feces, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about regarding Lambo. I'll debate all day long with you on lambo
    And you are always fucking wrong on Lambo all day long. You always act like he was this great coach and not a guy who lost 4 fucking games with a team he sent 13 guys to the NFL!

Seriously fuck Lambo! I was so happy the day we finally fired his ass and hired a real head coach in Slick Rick.
    Really hard to believe Rick didnt have much success at UCLA after a RB win at UW and some solid seasons at CU
  • 90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215
    Not sure why anyone other than Doogs are even surprised he bailed on performing at the combine. Thanks to Sark, ASJ is softer than a limp dick made from marshmallows and feathers.