Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ opts not to run at combine

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
Can't say I blame him. Running a slower time than some OL would be a big hit to his stock. If only he'd been in shape during the season, he might have been in running shape. FY, FM, FASJ, FE.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Better efforts than ASJ at the combine:

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Deserves its own thread.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Deserves its own thread.
    If only there was a way to edit the original post of this thread to change the subject line...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,556 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not surprised. I played against him a few times at camps and whatnot. He had good hands and body control but was never a burner. He lost the hands under Sark.

Pretty sure im faster than the dude.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,556 Swaye's Wigwam

Not surprised. I played against him a few times at camps and whatnot. He had good hands and body control but was never a burner. He lost the hands under Sark.

CollegeDoog (RIP) is a better football player than you are. Shut the fuck up.
    Ok, Sven. You got me.
    Sark told me "nice snag" at the 2009 UW passing league tournament. Yall can go to hell!!!!!! 1!!!

Sark told me "nice snag" at the 2009 UW passing league tournament. Yall can go to hell!!!!!! 1!!!

He was taking about your tooth.

CollegeDoog liked to tell us his Pony League experience gave him perspective they we do don't have....and we mocked him.... No you deserve the same. If you had any talent, you wouldn't be posting here at your age.
    I wasnt anything special. Not even d2 scholarship special. Mock me all you want.
    Central said I could walk on but I told AOG to go pound sand.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

CollegeDoog liked to tell us his Pony League experience gave him perspective they we do don't have....and we mocked him.... No you deserve the same. If you had any talent, you wouldn't be posting here at your age.
    I wasnt anything special. Not even d2 scholarship special. Mock me all you want.
    Then don't compare yourself to someone whose about to to get drafted. I'm probably faster than Bostek. So what?

Then don't compare yourself to someone whose about to to get drafted. I'm probably faster than Bostek. So what?
    Hey man, dont count your chickens before theyve hatched. Ive been training non stop waiting for that phone call. I bet ya I could throw a pigskin over them mountains
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Hey man, dont count your chickens before theyve hatched. Ive been training non stop waiting for that phone call. I bet ya I could throw a pigskin over them mountains
    I think if the coach had put you in for the second half you would have won state. No doubt.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

CollegeDoog (RIP) is a better football player than you are. Shut the fuck up.
    CollegeDoog is better than everybody... at everything.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Who was it that said ASJ ran a 4.6? No way he runs better than 4.8, even at UW pro day where the time will be skewed.

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited February 2014

4.8 Roadie? I bet that tub-o-lard runs a 5 flat. He's 275, so maybe that's acceptable if the dude blocked and played tackle. Sark's 'pro-system' didn't require much. Sark DESTROYED our TEs. As I've said before. If ASJ played under Lambo he'd be a top 10 pick. Sark pussified ASJ into a cute little pass catcher. Poor guy.
    He might run a sub 5.0 at UW. Every player runs faster at their pro day. At the combine, you are right. I doubt he could break 5.0
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I don't disagree that Sark pussified ASJ, but why do you refuse to acknowledge that Lambo, while a great DC and a great Husky, was not a good head coach. Your eyes clearly aren't as good as mine.
    If Lambo was a good coach, he would have went to 3 Rose Bowls instead of 0.