Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Re: CollegeDoog

Comments

• Options
    sandyvagpointdawgsandyvagpointdawg Member Posts: 31
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

dnc said:

You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.

That doesn't give anyone the right to post personal stuff. Just my opinion.
    CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
    I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
    You have it all wrong. What else is new?
    I know I do. It's different for you CollegeDoog because he knows everything.
    Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
    Whatever, dude. I'm trying to be civil here. You're attacking. It makes you look petty and sophomoric. Both are well within my wheelhouse. But, carry on if you must. You need the exposure, obviously.
    You're doing a great job being civil. Kudos.

But what could possibly make you think that axing Derek to axe your old handle and then popping up under a transparent pseudonym to defend your honor was a good call? I think you'd be getting a lot less crap if you PM'ed Derek asking him to delete the offending poasts, kept your old handle and came on here apologizing for pushing things with RD a bit far and offering a truce. The thing is, everyone here likes you. Or at least did at one poont. But I don't think this is helping your cause at all.

I am sure CollegeDoog is a cool guy. If I met him in real life I would probably buy him a beer. The internet is fun and this bored offers a lot of freedom. I think his talking points and hypocrisy with certain things are FS but I don't think he is a bad person.

I agree with personal stuff being posted (by this I mean stuff like Facebook photos, or family members etc.) taking it too far, but when you get personal with others you better expect it to come back, it isn't a one way street.

In the end it probably would be best if he actually left until football season, everyone will forget and winning changes everything.
    He doesn't need to leave until football season. Just wait until a few weeks when we are preoccupied by Kim being a bitch about Peterman closing Spring practices. He will be able to sneak right in and all will be forgotten.

I can assure you that, as far as this site goes, this will never be forgotten.

HTH
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.

CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
    I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
    Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
    Whatever, dude. I'm trying to be civil here. You're attacking. It makes you look petty and sophomoric. Both are well within my wheelhouse. But, carry on if you must. You need the exposure, obviously.

But what could possibly make you think that axing Derek to axe your old handle and then popping up under a transparent pseudonym to defend your honor was a good call? I think you'd be getting a lot less crap if you PM'ed Derek asking him to delete the offending poasts, kept your old handle and came on here apologizing for pushing things with RD a bit far and offering a truce. The thing is, everyone here likes you. Or at least did at one poont. But I don't think this is helping your cause at all.

If it pleases the Court, I don't give 2 shits if you (of all people) like me. I have very little respect for you and your opinion. On anything.
    Great response as always. DNC was actually reaching out to you and being nice then you respond like this?

Typical trust fund baby poast as always.
    Yea, dnc is a peach. Look at his history. Ha.
    Honest querey, what have I ever done to you? There are a couple people around here I could see having an issue with me but I never thought you were one of them. Care to fill me in? Curiosity and whatnot.

• Options

dnc said:

I am sure CollegeDoog is a cool guy. If I met him in real life I would probably buy him a beer. The internet is fun and this bored offers a lot of freedom. I think his talking points and hypocrisy with certain things are FS but I don't think he is a bad person.

I agree with personal stuff being posted (by this I mean stuff like Facebook photos, or family members etc.) taking it too far, but when you get personal with others you better expect it to come back, it isn't a one way street.

In the end it probably would be best if he actually left until football season, everyone will forget and winning changes everything.
    He doesn't need to leave until football season. Just wait until a few weeks when we are preoccupied by Kim being a bitch about Peterman closing Spring practices. He will be able to sneak right in and all will be forgotten.

I can assure you that, as far as this site goes, this will never be forgotten.

HTH
    We are always quick to forget.

I know you are being sarcastic but....

You are either Boobs or Harv

Getting to be like revenge of the nerds around here

Just gotta take the punches and roll it with it. The fact you so desperately give a shit despite acting like you don't will make more in here pitch shit on you.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

If it pleases the Court, I don't give 2 shits if you (of all people) like me. I have very little respect for you and your opinion. On anything.
    Great response as always. DNC was actually reaching out to you and being nice then you respond like this?

Honest querey, what have I ever done to you? There are a couple people around here I could see having an issue with me but I never thought you were one of them. Care to fill me in? Curiosity and whatnot.

Just being a general dick. Here and on Dawgman. I'm not alone in my opinion.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Just being a general dick. Here and on Dawgman. I'm not alone in my opinion.
    Well aware of that. Thanks.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DNC is the "good guy" of this board if one of those actually exists.

that is true.

• Options

dnc said:

DNC has always been Switzerland in this battles. He never takes a side and rides the fence.

hey, everybody likes Switzerland. what's not to like?
  • Options

that is true.

Very helpful. Thanks.
  • Options
    College Doog is butthurt because he knows he can't have made up BS stories anymore since many of us know the truth about him.

Hard to party it up in NYC when you are with dad the whole time.

Hard to convince us you were the shit in sports when you ride the pine the whole time on a D-3 school.
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

The evolution of CollegeDoog:

1) Solid, reputable poaster

2) Regales with tales of collegiate Halloween slooting

3) Suddenly becomes bored's biggest non d2d related troll

4) Goes full Jonathan Martin

I suppose the question is, what did that Halloween bitch do to him?

Can't syphilis make you go crazy?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Points to ponder, in no particular order:

1) Everything is forgiven around here, not forgotten. FFS, Tequilla posts here, and his Race rant from years ago is an all timer.

2) CD was once one of the better posters, but now sort of sucks. Just pressing really. Needs to dial it back in. See ID22 for details.

3) DNC is disliked by a few people. Who cares. Nobody likes me. Not even my parents.

4) I already forgot any point I had, so fuck off.

In closing, CD, post nudes of any chicks you bang, drop the wood chips or die act, and start talking about tits and football. All will be well, though you will take some face shots (NOT IN MY HAIR!)occasionally for four or five years for this act of faggotry. Who gives a fuck. Nobody is going to throw a brick in your face.

I would say that sums it up quite nicely. Wise words Middelbury. Wise words.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Whst the fuck happened to this place?

CD drops the banhammer on himself and poofs his posts?

Am I being whooshed?
  • Options
    edited February 2014

that is true.

Very helpful. Thanks.
    seriously though. he and race are like the 35 year old guys in a room with 22 year old guys. still young enough to be funny and additive, and yet old enough to be the room regulators.

they've both reigned me in a time or two over the last decade or so. God knows I need it on occasion.
  • Options

that is true.

Very helpful. Thanks.
    seriously though. he and race are like the 35 year old guys in a room with 22 year old guys. still young enough to be funny and additive, and yet old enough to be the room regulators.

they've both reigned me in a time or two over the last decade or so.
    Yea, I don't care.

• Options
    CollegeDoog should just admit he has the crud so we are no longer allowed to rip on him anymore.

Worked so well for Eklund after all.
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I really hope that sandyvagpoint is someone other than CD. That would be a whoosh for the ages.
  • Options

that is true.

Very helpful. Thanks.

they've both reigned me in a time or two over the last decade or so.
    Yea, I don't care.

okie dokie.