Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Re: CollegeDoog

Comments

• Options
    sandyvagpointdawgsandyvagpointdawg Member Posts: 31
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.

That doesn't give anyone the right to post personal stuff. Just my opinion.
    CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
    I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
    You have it all wrong. What else is new?
    I know I do. It's different for you CollegeDoog because he knows everything.
    Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
    Whatever, dude. I'm trying to be civil here. You're attacking. It makes you look petty and sophomoric. Both are well within my wheelhouse. But, carry on if you must. You need the exposure, obviously.
  • Options

You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.

CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
    I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
    Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
    Whatever, dude. I'm trying to be civil here. You're attacking. It makes you look petty and sophomoric. Both are well within my wheelhouse. But, carry on if you must. You need the exposure, obviously.
    You don't have a wheelhouse.

HTH
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You're doing a great job being civil. Kudos.

But what could possibly make you think that axing Derek to axe your old handle and then popping up under a transparent pseudonym to defend your honor was a good call? I think you'd be getting a lot less crap if you PM'ed Derek asking him to delete the offending poasts, kept your old handle and came on here apologizing for pushing things with RD a bit far and offering a truce. The thing is, everyone here likes you. Or at least did at one poont. But I don't think this is helping your cause at all.

• Options

Lol you are sounding more and more like Kim every day.
    And, there it is. The Kim reference. Sad to see you quit on the thread so easily. Come on back if you ever wanna try again. 'Cause I told you once, you sonofabitch, I'm the best there's ever been!
  • Options

You don't have a wheelhouse.

HTH
    You're soaking in it.

• Options
    dnc said:

If you just showed some damn humility for once and stopped acting like a know it all the other posters would stop picking on you.

More crisp.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

But what could possibly make you think that axing Derek to axe your old handle and then popping up under a transparent pseudonym to defend your honor was a good call? I think you'd be getting a lot less crap if you PM'ed Derek asking him to delete the offending poasts, kept your old handle and came on here apologizing for pushing things with RD a bit far and offering a truce. The thing is, everyone here likes you. Or at least did at one poont. But I don't think this is helping your cause at all.

No one likes this pretentious dumbass.
  • Options
    dnc said:

If it pleases the Court, I don't give 2 shits if you (of all people) like me. I have very little respect for you and your opinion. On anything.
  • Options

dnc said:

If it pleases the Court, I don't give 2 shits if you (of all people) like me. I have very little respect for you and your opinion. On anything.
    Great response as always. DNC was actually reaching out to you and being nice then you respond like this?

Typical trust fund baby poast as always.
  • Options

dnc said:

Great response as always. DNC was actually reaching out to you and being nice then you respond like this?

Yea, dnc is a peach. Look at his history. Ha.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

So you're saying you could care less what I think?
  • Options

dnc said:

No one likes this pretentious dumbass.
    OTOH, it seems you're The People's Choice around here. Loved by all. L-O-L.
  • Options

dnc said:

DNC has always been Switzerland in this battles. He never takes a side and rides the fence.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

DNC has always been Switzerland in this battles. He never takes a side and rides the two inches of thunder.