Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Re: CollegeDoog

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.
  • Options

Solid move, Derek. CD is a good kid and what was happening was bullshit. Hope he comes back.

Well that sure as fuck didn't take long.

At least IrishDoog lasted 15 hours before crawling back.
  • Options
    LOL CollegeDoog has just made his twitter protected tweets and unfollowed me when I mentioned that he started this shit when he went after Road Dawgs kid.
  • Options
    sandyvagpointdawgsandyvagpointdawg Member Posts: 31
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

You could see it coming with CollegeDoog. His pressing was getting more and more desperate. Claiming to know everything about everything when you are 20 years old living off the government/parents you are pretty much asking for it on the internet.

That doesn't give anyone the right to post personal stuff. Just my opinion.
  • Options

I didn't see any of the personal stuff that has been said but I do agree. No need to bring in that shit, we are old enough to where name calling and arguing really shouldn't rattle you, especially on the internet.
  • Options

Dude quit being a cunt! Seriously! You posted personal shit all over the place bragging about yourself very easy to look up who you are.

Then you have Derek delete you only to come back an hour later under a different handle? Good gawd man!

Take a step back from the keyboard for a few months and come back when you aren't on your period.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
  • Options

CD had no problem with things getting personal, unless he was the one being mocked. STFU.
    Literally what started this was him making fun of Road Dawg's bastard kid(his words not mine) so RD asked him how football workouts are going and if he'll actually catch a pass this year.

That was all that was said.
  • Options

I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
  • Options

I do also find it odd for someone who had no problems trolling equook about Todd Doxey drowning to all of a sudden become this superior moral person that is terribly thin skinned.
    He also mocked PLSS more than anyone, made fun of RD's kid and yes the Todd Doxey thing. He's your most stereotypical guilty white liberal pussy on the planet.
  • Options

You have it all wrong. What else is new?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

The evolution of CollegeDoog:

1) Solid, reputable poaster

2) Regales with tales of collegiate Halloween slooting

3) Suddenly becomes bored's biggest non d2d related troll

4) Goes full Jonathan Martin

I suppose the question is, what did that Halloween bitch do to him?

Seriously, he must have gotten a taste of pegging and became addicted. It all started with climate control and then it became every single thread.

Easy fix.
  • Options

I know I do. It's different for you CollegeDoog because he knows everything.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait...RoadDawg has a bastard kid? WTF? That's not right.
  • Options

Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
  • Options

Your inferiority complex is not very becoming. Read up a little and let's try all of this again?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Even your original handle (RIP?) thinks you're pressing badly.