Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas Bowl Shuttle

13»

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Derek, I would suggest that we have some ambassadors to greet the newly minted. Kinda like an embassy for people who are knew hear. Not the inner circle, but maybe the inner outer guys like me that lurked for years and can give a kinder, gentler course to those that may need it. I'll submit some powerpoint slides.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    open to all suggestions. wary of your powerpoint slides.
  • Options
    Oh, they would be magnificent. 22 Army years will do that to you.
  • Options
    purplehazepurplehaze Member Posts: 20
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Global said:

I thought this site was new. Are you against someone who is new to this site? I joined a few days ago. And I had given up posting on DM several years ago, so I am not aware of all the intricacies and intrigues that some people here seem to wish to continue.

You seem new to me. Is that also a problem?

Great to see you posting again, Global. It has been too long.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Thanks, Haze. Good to see you here too, bro. See you in Vegas! :)
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Global said:

Think of Mike Damone as the equivalent of Michael Jordan when he arrived at the Washington Wizards. Technically he was new, but not really.

Well, think of me then as David Beckham, and imagine I just arrived to become a FG kicker for the Seahawks. Technically, I am new, but not really

You need to take the soccer talk to the Bistro. You must be new.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Global said:

I thought this site was new. Are you against someone who is new to this site? I joined a few days ago. And I had given up posting on DM several years ago, so I am not aware of all the intricacies and intrigues that some people here seem to wish to continue.

You seem new to me. Is that also a problem?

Me too. Very glad. I've always enjoyed your posts. Always well thought out. Classy always.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Derek, I would suggest that we have some ambassadors to greet the newly minted. Kinda like an embassy for people who are knew hear. Not the inner circle, but maybe the inner outer guys like me that lurked for years and can give a kinder, gentler course to those that may need it. I'll submit some powerpoint slides.

I'm new. Dawgman has outlived it's usefulness for me. I love to discuss serious football and development of the program.

Have the ambassador call me (509) 701-3468

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

I expect you to have at least 3 rehearsal briefing before you present these slides. God forbid you use the wrong font.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm a Times New Roman man myself
  • Options
    007DAWG007DAWG Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Are you not entertained?

• Options
    007DAWG said:

Are you not entertained?

Strictly Arial my friend

• Options

koopdog said:

I expect you to have at least 3 rehearsal briefing before you present these slides. God forbid you use the wrong font.

I'll do a Mission Analysis and submit those prior to the Course of Action Analysis prior to the Decision Brief and please make sure all my headings are the same size and no hanging bullets. Thanks Pinch.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I'll do a Mission Analysis and submit those prior to the Course of Action Analysis prior to the Decision Brief and please make sure all my headings are the same size and no hanging bullets. Thanks Pinch.
    Classy post.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    two worlds colliding....DJ, understatement of the year! good stuff.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I'm a teamplayer.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Global said:

I am saying that you have no idea who I am. But that is fair. I have no idea who you are either. It is evident that, although this is supposedly a new site looking for "freedom of expression", there is a small group of people who have known each other for some time, and enjoy their internal humor together. Sounds like a circle jerk to me.

But of course your response will just be "LEAVE" or the equivalent.

We're merely the innermost circle. If you read the post to newbies it will make more sense. By all means, you're welcome here to post basically whatever you want. We're glad you're here.

But word to the wise: if you get into a pissing match with TierbsHsotBoobs, he will simply outlast you. I believe his computer comes with a catheter.
    Derek gets it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I wish I would have thanked you for your service back then, but I didn't get here until early 2013.

Anyway, TYFYS @koopdog.