Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas Bowl Shuttle

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

You seem new.

I thought this site was new. Are you against someone who is new to this site? I joined a few days ago. And I had given up posting on DM several years ago, so I am not aware of all the intricacies and intrigues that some people here seem to wish to continue.

You seem new to me. Is that also a problem?

I don't think you get it
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

You seem new.

I thought this site was new. Are you against someone who is new to this site? I joined a few days ago. And I had given up posting on DM several years ago, so I am not aware of all the intricacies and intrigues that some people here seem to wish to continue.

You seem new to me. Is that also a problem?

I just asked a simple question. Where did I say I was against someone being new? I'm all for it.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I just asked a simple question. Where did I say I was against someone being new? I'm all for it.

Well, you made a statement. After a series of sarcastic comments. I enjoy sarcasm. But as I am "new" to you, I am wondering why you make it an issue when the site is new.

• Options

I don't think you get it

Enlighten me. I'm "new".

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club
    Think of Mike Damone as the equivalent of Michael Jordan when he arrived at the Washington Wizards. Technically he was new, but not really.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

I don't think you get it

Enlighten me. I'm "new".

Huh?
  • Options

Think of Mike Damone as the equivalent of Michael Jordan when he arrived at the Washington Wizards. Technically he was new, but not really.

Oh, so there is "Air Damone"?

Cool. Umm, what is it? I am "new".

• Options

Global said:

I don't think you get it

Enlighten me. I'm "new".

Huh?
    Sorry. I guess my paragraph was too complex. I will shorten it.

Enlighten me.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Global said:

Oh, so there is "Air Damone"?

Cool. Umm, what is it? I am "new".

Allow me to explain this in simple terms:

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

Global said:

I don't think you get it

Enlighten me. I'm "new".

Huh?
    Sorry. I guess my paragraph was too complex. I will shorten it.

Enlighten me.
    Some of you won't be missed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

Well, you made a statement. After a series of sarcastic comments. I enjoy sarcasm. But as I am "new" to you, I am wondering why you make it an issue when the site is new.

I wasn't being sarcastic. At all. I wasn't making an issue, I asked a simple question and you made an issue of it. But don't leave, stick around.
  • Options

Well, think of me then as David Beckham, and imagine I just arrived to become a FG kicker for the Seahawks. Technically, I am new, but not really.

• Options
    Global said:

Well, think of me then as David Beckham, and imagine I just arrived to become a FG kicker for the Seahawks. Technically, I am new, but not really.

So you're saying you are out of place and need to LEAVE!
  • Options
    I am saying that you have no idea who I am. But that is fair. I have no idea who you are either. It is evident that, although this is supposedly a new site looking for "freedom of expression", there is a small group of people who have known each other for some time, and enjoy their internal humor together. Sounds like a circle jerk to me.

But of course your response will just be "LEAVE" or the equivalent.
  • Options
    I don't really care who you are. I would just like you to bring something to the discussion for once.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club
    Global said:

I am saying that you have no idea who I am. But that is fair. I have no idea who you are either. It is evident that, although this is supposedly a new site looking for "freedom of expression", there is a small group of people who have known each other for some time, and enjoy their internal humor together. Sounds like a circle jerk to me.

But of course your response will just be "LEAVE" or the equivalent.

We're merely the innermost circle. If you read the post to newbies it will make more sense. By all means, you're welcome here to post basically whatever you want. We're glad you're here.

But word to the wise: if you get into a pissing match with TierbsHsotBoobs, he will simply outlast you. I believe his computer comes with a catheter.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Nice Answer Damone. "Seriously, You have posted a picture of yourself and don't know how to photoshop out that Massive Shiny Forehead and Receding Hairline." See how intelligent your logic appears when applied to a different situation.
    I asked the question regarding transportation since we have 16 in our party. I thank all the serious responses. The best solution for us ended up being a 23 seat private shuttle bus for the entire day at a price of $585. No taxi lines or waiting for transportation after the game; we just jump in our bus in the parking lot where we left it and then off to dinner
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LevelPar said:

Nice Answer Damone. "Seriously, You have posted a picture of yourself and don't know how to photoshop out that Massive Shiny Forehead and Receding Hairline." See how intelligent your logic appears when applied to a different situation.
    I asked the question regarding transportation since we have 16 in our party. I thank all the serious responses. The best solution for us ended up being a 23 seat private shuttle bus for the entire day at a price of $585. No taxi lines or waiting for transportation after the game; we just jump in our bus in the parking lot where we left it and then off to dinner

Hey, no fair making fun of my picture. I am who am and and proud of my hairline. Plus, I paid good money for that picture.

Glad you figured out how to get to the stadium. I knew after figuring out how to get everyone to Vegas, from the airport to the hotel, to dinner(I'm assuming you will be able to find a place to eat) that you had the capacity to get the last few miles to the game. Good job. I feel better about the problem solving ability of UW fans now.

By they way, if anyone has any tips on viewing the game in burien, I'm all ears. Also, does metro go to burien? I'm not sure how I should get there. Anyone know the parking situation?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LevelPar said:

Hey, no fair making fun of my picture. I am who am and and proud of my hairline. Plus, I paid good money for that picture.

Glad you figured out how to get to the stadium. I knew after figuring out how to get everyone to Vegas, from the airport to the hotel, to dinner(I'm assuming you will be able to find a place to eat) that you had the capacity to get the last few miles to the game. Good job. I feel better about the problem solving ability of UW fans now.

By they way, if anyone has any tips on viewing the game in burien, I'm all ears. Also, does metro go to burien? I'm not sure how I should get there. Anyone know the parking situation?

Thanks in advance!
    "lol"
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Ha Ha. You are very photogenic and I am glad our problem solving ability put your mind at ease.