Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Audit Live @ AZAudit.org

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Bump

Still true. HTH.
    First rule of auditing, where you find resistance, there is either fraud or sloppiness lying below. So you work up from the accounting manager to the CFO to the audit committee. Usually the resistance loosens as you go up the chain, which indicates sloppiness in all likelihood. When it’s still there at the audit committee level, the fraud likelihood goes way up. No one that is clean gives this kind of resistance.

HTH
    That actually sounds logical. Either way, I’m sure you’ll get the confirmation bias you need when this is over.
    There's a ton of sloppiness. Was some of it just carelessness and incompetence? Sure
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,870
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Props doing prop things

More states will join in the audit festivities. They are indeed finding shit that's serious. Dem's are freaking out because they're getting caught.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The trouble is the only place I hear about this is an obscure website called Hard Core Huskies

which is about as far main stream as I get so I did hear about it on MSM. I did not read an additional 6 pages since I last posted on said subject.

Is the odd-it still on?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Chris Cuomo called it a fraud it and had some low level West Valley RINO on. Well, I'm convinced now!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

The trouble is the only place I hear about this is an obscure website called Hard Core Huskies

which is about as far main stream as I get so I did hear about it on MSM. I did not read an additional 6 pages since I last posted on said subject.

Is the odd-it still on?

It's on. Big things brewing. Expect a woof soon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

The optics of trying to stop and audit, interfere with the process, ridicule and condemn the auditors and refuse to turn over equipment that belongs to the public do not portray innocence, lack of guilt, or a malarkey-free election.

And yet there is no price to pay for doing so
  • Options
    Founders Club

The optics of trying to stop and audit, interfere with the process, ridicule and condemn the auditors and refuse to turn over equipment that belongs to the public do not portray innocence, lack of guilt, or a malarkey-free election.

The MC Bored of Supervisors doesn't take it seriously and won't until either their careers or reputations are threatened
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Probably true. But I just wanted to write something antiquated with malarkey in it.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,974
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    So it was deleted but recovered? So still deleted?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Wow, what a sad spectacle...you’d think that after searching for Qanon watermarks and Chinese bamboo ballots you guys would come to the realization that this whole “audit” was sham. I guess when you get a taste of that sweet sweet hopium you can’t let go of your delusions. Hope you guys can make it out of this.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is this still a thing
  • Options
    Founders Club

Is this still a thing

according to right wing radio and this bored, yes

If they're stonewalling subpoenas, something's amiss

Slow Joe won MC(which not that long ago voted in guys like Joe Arpaio) by 45,000 votes and I'm assured by many liberals that demographics are changing!!!1!!!! Voter fraud is as rare as lightning!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    doogie said:
    What a bunch of lying sacks of shit the media has become.

51:00 mark. Don't fuck with the MFAT.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,936
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

When you delete a file on a hard disk, the digital file remains until over ridden with new data or the disk is formatted. The "deleted" file just doesn't show up anymore on a file registry. So, yes it was deleted, but the data from a forensic digital file expert was recovered because it was over riden or formatted.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

When you delete a file on a hard disk, the digital file remains until over ridden with new data or the disk is formatted. The "deleted" file just doesn't show up anymore on a file registry. So, yes it was deleted, but the data from a forensic digital file expert was recovered because it was over riden or formatted.
    For about the past 15 years, all hard disks containing any important data have created "images" of the hard disks, saved on backup or separate drives. Anyone not doing image backups is stuck in the 1990s, Norton Utilities days.

Destroying important data for good is virtually impossible today, without destroying several copies.