Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Audit Live @ AZAudit.org

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The important thing to remember here is that Maricopa County official(s) illegally deleted data but the Auditors have recovered the data, doubled the number of tables and are diligently continuing their jobs today while Maricopa County remains in contempt of court.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

The important thing to remember here is that Maricopa County official(s) illegally deleted data but the Auditors have recovered the data, doubled the number of tables and are diligently continuing their jobs today while Maricopa County remains in contempt of court.

Yup. Some corrupt mother-fucker intentionally deleted data on one of the hard drives. And the press REFUSES to report on that fact.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

So it was deleted but recovered? So still deleted?

When you delete a file on a hard disk, the digital file remains until over ridden with new data or the disk is formatted. The "deleted" file just doesn't show up anymore on a file registry. So, yes it was deleted, but the data from a forensic digital file expert was recovered because it was over riden or formatted.
    For about the past 15 years, all hard disks containing any important data have created "images" of the hard disks, saved on backup or separate drives. Anyone not doing image backups is stuck in the 1990s, Norton Utilities days.

Destroying important data for good is virtually impossible today, without destroying several copies.
    But leftards are dumber than dirt and lie like a dog so they push the meme that if they have the file, then it wasn't deleted. Since the government is involved, good chance their was no separate backup of data. There obviously were not internal controls or none that were followed including any chain of custody or access issues.
  • Options

Bob_C said:

When you delete a file on a hard disk, the digital file remains until over ridden with new data or the disk is formatted. The "deleted" file just doesn't show up anymore on a file registry. So, yes it was deleted, but the data from a forensic digital file expert was recovered because it was over riden or formatted.
    For about the past 15 years, all hard disks containing any important data have created "images" of the hard disks, saved on backup or separate drives. Anyone not doing image backups is stuck in the 1990s, Norton Utilities days.

Destroying important data for good is virtually impossible today, without destroying several copies.
    But leftards are dumber than dirt and lie like a dog so they push the meme that if they have the file, then it wasn't deleted. Since the government is involved, good chance their was no separate backup of data. There obviously were not internal controls or none that were followed including any chain of custody or access issues.
    See immediate above.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bob_C said:

See immediate above.
    I'd be fucking SHOCKED if there wasn't co-location and some form of redundancy of their systems.

For fuck's sake, for $16.58/month I can get dropbox that has history and can reel back to prior versions of files. A county as large as Maricopa certainly has data backup systems in place with prior versions available.

No wonder the county officials are fighting so hard to get this set aside. They now know they are fucked beyond belief.

• Options
    edited May 2021

Bob_C said:

See immediate above.
    I'd be fucking SHOCKED if there wasn't co-location and some form of redundancy of their systems.

For fuck's sake, for $16.58/month I can get dropbox that has history and can reel back to prior versions of files. A county as large as Maricopa certainly has data backup systems in place with prior versions available.

No wonder the county officials are fighting so hard to get this set aside. They now know they are fucked beyond belief.

Somebody tried to delete the data, but was too dumb to realize there were multiple copies.

The only question is why?

And that question will never, ever be taken up in the mainstream media Ministry of Information.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

Bob_C said:

See immediate above.

I always preferred SCSI over IDE, btw. And the RAID array I built worked like a charm.

And Fuck MS Exchange Server and SharePoint, while I'm at it. Bloated, useless, overpriced crap.

Where was I? Got stuck in 1999 there for a minute.

Y2K! Y2K!!!! Game Over! The End of Times is Upon Us!!!!!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Which one of you is this

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Which one of you is this

Me
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Which one of you is this

Me
    Could I get the recipe for that bowl of shit that’s your avatar?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Which one of you is this

Me
    Could I get the recipe for that bowl of shit that’s your avatar?
    No
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

Which one of you is this

Me
    You drive a faggoty Nissan SUV?

It fits I guess.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    dflea said:

Which one of you is this

Me
    You drive a faggoty Nissan SUV?

It fits I guess.
    Enumclaw license plate frame. Enough said on that!
  • Options

Which one of you is this

Pepe the Frog is my soulmate.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    L-oh-Fucking- el

After publicly expressing “grave concerns” over Arizona’s audit of the 2020 election results, and after her continual bashing of the Senate “fraudit” of Maricopa County ballots, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) was “stripped” of her ability to “defend election lawsuits” by the state’s Republican-led House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday.

The responsibility was transferred “exclusively” to Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) through the end of the 2023 fiscal year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-continual-trashing-senate-audit-republican-led-committee-strips-democrat-katie-hobbs-hearing-audit-related-lawsuits-2023/
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

L-oh-Fucking- el

After publicly expressing “grave concerns” over Arizona’s audit of the 2020 election results, and after her continual bashing of the Senate “fraudit” of Maricopa County ballots, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) was “stripped” of her ability to “defend election lawsuits” by the state’s Republican-led House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday.

The responsibility was transferred “exclusively” to Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) through the end of the 2023 fiscal year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-continual-trashing-senate-audit-republican-led-committee-strips-democrat-katie-hobbs-hearing-audit-related-lawsuits-2023/

She's part of the Arizona swamp

still wood though, even though she's 51
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited May 2021
    New Hampshire says the machines count non existent votes....
  • Options
    I wood the bisexual senator before her.