Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Audit Live @ AZAudit.org

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Well, no one is really worried about the audit. HTH.

I agree with Mello on something...we live in a Banana Republic now. They will either stop the audit or screw it up so nothing can come if it.

I especially like the touch of disqualifying one judge because an intern use to work for him and replacing him with a judge that used to work for Democratic law firm Perkins Coie...especially Banana Republicy...
    Yeah that was really shady
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021

Sledog said:

and lamestream media ignores while big tech continues to censor

I wonder why??

It's being reported on every MSM outlet. Not that it should, it's still a meaningless political stunt.
    Ensuring the integrity of elections is a "meaningless political stunt."

Or maybe you're just a partisan who can't think for himself.
    Shit take. The election was already contested through the courts. Anything else is whiny partisan gymnastics meant to rile up the cum guzzling partisans. I see you're eagerly awaiting your own chance to guzzle. Sounds fun.
    Bullshit.

Dems whined like bitches in 2016 about election improprieties.

GOP whined like bitches in 2020 about election improprieties.

Fix the fucking problem and investigate WTF happened and why these improprieties (perceived or actual) keep happening. Plug the holes in the system that make this a recurring whinefest.

Or go join the hypocritical shill boys.

Sure, both sides whining like bitches could suggest actual improprieties. It could also just suggest that winners win and losers bitch.

If there's a problem go ahead and put forth the evidence. After all the cracks republicans have taken at this thing it's pretty fucking hilarious to think that the nuts at the AZ GOP are going to be the ones finally unleash the kraken. At the very least the constant cycle of cock teasing followed by inevitable disappointment is cheap entertainment.
    Why are you Xiden Bros worried about the audit? Wouldn't you want to PROVE Xiden won fair and square? I mean 130k vote dumps in every swing state at the same time while NO ONE WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE COUNTING seems perfectly normal. Right?

Why were polls closed workers sent home yet a few select workers stayed and somehow counted all the votes left when they said it would take day? Secret vote counting is always transparent right? Nothing odd at all is it?
    Who said me and my Chinese antifa buddies are worried? We're just laughing at the increasingly feeble efforts to overturn the election.

As always, I support democracy. If you and your squadron of clowns can prove anything then have at it. If Trump received more votes then I want him in office. But so far I just see a bunch of loony cunts screaming vaguely about improprieties.
    Ahem, “my Chinese Antifa buddies and I.”

What are you, an Econ Major?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Well, no one is really worried about the audit. HTH.

I agree with Mello on something...we live in a Banana Republic now. They will either stop the audit or screw it up so nothing can come if it.

I especially like the touch of disqualifying one judge because an intern use to work for him and replacing him with a judge that used to work for Democratic law firm Perkins Coie...especially Banana Republicy...
    More special when 79 Perkins-Coie lawyers are working to stop the audit.....................
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Awfully high post count for a nothing burger topic
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    Roopali Desai is currently representing Democrat Steve Gallardo on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in his attempt to prevent the Arizona Senate’s 2020 Election results audit from taking place. But she also represented the state in a case against an Arizona citizen. These activities potentially are conflicts that must be addressed.

So in one case, Desai is representing the Arizona government (Governor Steve Ducey) and in another, she is representing Gallardo against the Arizona government (the Arizona Senate).

Desai was also on a letter where her firm joined other firms and a Democrat non-profit in threatening the auditors who are assisting the Senate in their audit:

Not a single Bidentard will understand the relevance of this post. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/will-attorney-roopali-desai-now-represents-democrat-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-arizona-senate-address-potential-conflicts-interest/
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,484
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Roopali Desai is currently representing Democrat Steve Gallardo on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in his attempt to prevent the Arizona Senate’s 2020 Election results audit from taking place. But she also represented the state in a case against an Arizona citizen. These activities potentially are conflicts that must be addressed.

So in one case, Desai is representing the Arizona government (Governor Steve Ducey) and in another, she is representing Gallardo against the Arizona government (the Arizona Senate).

Desai was also on a letter where her firm joined other firms and a Democrat non-profit in threatening the auditors who are assisting the Senate in their audit:

Not a single Bidentard will understand the relevance of this post. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/will-attorney-roopali-desai-now-represents-democrat-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-arizona-senate-address-potential-conflicts-interest/

So you believe Iran then?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I wonder why??

It's being reported on every MSM outlet. Not that it should, it's still a meaningless political stunt.

Shit take. The election was already contested through the courts. Anything else is whiny partisan gymnastics meant to rile up the cum guzzling partisans. I see you're eagerly awaiting your own chance to guzzle. Sounds fun.
    Bullshit.

Fix the fucking problem and investigate WTF happened and why these improprieties (perceived or actual) keep happening. Plug the holes in the system that make this a recurring whinefest.

Sure, both sides whining like bitches could suggest actual improprieties. It could also just suggest that winners win and losers bitch.

If there's a problem go ahead and put forth the evidence. After all the cracks republicans have taken at this thing it's pretty fucking hilarious to think that the nuts at the AZ GOP are going to be the ones finally unleash the kraken. At the very least the constant cycle of cock teasing followed by inevitable disappointment is cheap entertainment.
    Why are you Xiden Bros worried about the audit? Wouldn't you want to PROVE Xiden won fair and square? I mean 130k vote dumps in every swing state at the same time while NO ONE WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE COUNTING seems perfectly normal. Right?

Why were polls closed workers sent home yet a few select workers stayed and somehow counted all the votes left when they said it would take day? Secret vote counting is always transparent right? Nothing odd at all is it?
    Who said me and my Chinese antifa buddies are worried? We're just laughing at the increasingly feeble efforts to overturn the election.

As always, I support democracy. If you and your squadron of clowns can prove anything then have at it. If Trump received more votes then I want him in office. But so far I just see a bunch of loony cunts screaming vaguely about improprieties.

I translated his sentence as perfect Alfred E Neuman English which equals "What, me worry?"
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

I translated his sentence as perfect Alfred E Neuman English which equals "What, me worry?"
    It's amazing to see the same dupes who swallowed the Russian Conspiracy whole so quickly dismiss anything involving China or Iran, two of our actual, demonstrable sworn enemies.

Guess good little Statists just do what they're told. It's easier than exercising a tired, weak brain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,484
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The newly appointed judge had another challenging issue yesterday in the Arizona court. One of the presenters who argued for the Democrats’ was a partner at the law firm Judge Martin worked at and the presenter perhaps could have been his supervisor.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/exclusive-intervenor-yesterdays-court-case-arizona-just-happened-partner-firm-judge-worked-long-ago-may-supervisor/

Thud?

yes
  • Options
    Why aren't republicans breaking windows and burning shit down outside this election audit? What's wrong with the Republican Party?

If this were democrats pushing for the audit, cities would be on fire, sending the same message as the Chauvin Jury got.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    edited April 2021

Why aren't republicans breaking windows and burning shit down outside this election audit? What's wrong with the Republican Party?

If this were democrats pushing for the audit, cities would be on fire, sending the same message as the Chauvin Jury got.

Because barely anyone knows it’s happening because 97% of the country has moved on.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,876
    why did the Dim's want to stop it? What are they afraid of? Should be happy they'll prove the Xiden landslide.