Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Audit Live @ AZAudit.org

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

and lamestream media ignores while big tech continues to censor

I wonder why??

It's being reported on every MSM outlet. Not that it should, it's still a meaningless political stunt.
    Ensuring the integrity of elections is a "meaningless political stunt."

Or maybe you're just a partisan who can't think for himself.
    Shit take. The election was already contested through the courts. Anything else is whiny partisan gymnastics meant to rile up the cum guzzling partisans. I see you're eagerly awaiting your own chance to guzzle. Sounds fun.
    Bullshit.

Dems whined like bitches in 2016 about election improprieties.

GOP whined like bitches in 2020 about election improprieties.

Fix the fucking problem and investigate WTF happened and why these improprieties (perceived or actual) keep happening. Plug the holes in the system that make this a recurring whinefest.

Or go join the hypocritical shill boys.

Sure, both sides whining like bitches could suggest actual improprieties. It could also just suggest that winners win and losers bitch.

If there's a problem go ahead and put forth the evidence. After all the cracks republicans have taken at this thing it's pretty fucking hilarious to think that the nuts at the AZ GOP are going to be the ones finally unleash the kraken. At the very least the constant cycle of cock teasing followed by inevitable disappointment is cheap entertainment.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I wonder why??

It's being reported on every MSM outlet. Not that it should, it's still a meaningless political stunt.

Shit take. The election was already contested through the courts. Anything else is whiny partisan gymnastics meant to rile up the cum guzzling partisans. I see you're eagerly awaiting your own chance to guzzle. Sounds fun.
    Kreist. You're so fucking dumb it's almost painful to watch your descent into angry @dflea territory.

Stay away from legal analysis, sonny, before you get hurt.
    Convincing shit
    Shut up, stupid.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Fix the fucking problem and investigate WTF happened and why these improprieties (perceived or actual) keep happening. Plug the holes in the system that make this a recurring whinefest.

Sure, both sides whining like bitches could suggest actual improprieties. It could also just suggest that winners win and losers bitch.

If there's a problem go ahead and put forth the evidence. After all the cracks republicans have taken at this thing it's pretty fucking hilarious to think that the nuts at the AZ GOP are going to be the ones finally unleash the kraken. At the very least the constant cycle of cock teasing followed by inevitable disappointment is cheap entertainment.
    Talk about a shit-take. This might be the shittiest take ever.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,572
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What a whimpering end to this shit show. This needed to happen in December.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,974
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

No idea if there is anything there. The people of Arizona own the voting records, not bureaucrats. If they want to look at their own shit, let them.

Purple and I will help do an actual audit, not the @Mellowdawg CNN version.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,870
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Why are you Xiden Bros worried about the audit? Wouldn't you want to PROVE Xiden won fair and square? I mean 130k vote dumps in every swing state at the same time while NO ONE WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE COUNTING seems perfectly normal. Right?

Why were polls closed workers sent home yet a few select workers stayed and somehow counted all the votes left when they said it would take days? Secret vote counting is always transparent right? Nothing odd at all is it?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,936
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Here is the process being used to forensically audit ballots in Arizona. It seems quite simple to understand but since I’m no techie, I thought posting it here would give @MelloDawg @HHusky @insinceredawg and the rest of the Tug Communists an opportunity to explain in detail why this guy is full of shit.

https://youtu.be/UgeqGmvQXKs

Excellent. You can tell how much leftards want an honest election when they oppose any true audit of the fraudulent votes and still oppose voter ID, proof of citizenship, checking of postmarks and signatures, and the internal controls that prevent the insertion of unmailed ballots filled out by dem flunkies. Just don't call mello or GRG banana republic leftards.
  • Options

doogie said:

Here is the process being used to forensically audit ballots in Arizona. It seems quite simple to understand but since I’m no techie, I thought posting it here would give @MelloDawg @HHusky @insinceredawg and the rest of the Tug Communists an opportunity to explain in detail why this guy is full of shit.

Excellent. You can tell how much leftards want an honest election when they oppose any true audit of the fraudulent votes and still oppose voter ID, proof of citizenship, checking of postmarks and signatures, and the internal controls that prevent the insertion of unmailed ballots filled out by dem flunkies. Just don't call mello or GRG banana republic leftards.
    We'll get to see how all those pristine unfolded, machine marked mail in ballots got to the polls now.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    Well, no one is really worried about the audit. HTH.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    that’s the Joke!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Why are you Xiden Bros worried about the audit? Wouldn't you want to PROVE Xiden won fair and square? I mean 130k vote dumps in every swing state at the same time while NO ONE WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE COUNTING seems perfectly normal. Right?

Why were polls closed workers sent home yet a few select workers stayed and somehow counted all the votes left when they said it would take day? Secret vote counting is always transparent right? Nothing odd at all is it?
    Who said me and my Chinese antifa buddies are worried? We're just laughing at the increasingly feeble efforts to overturn the election.

As always, I support democracy. If you and your squadron of clowns can prove anything then have at it. If Trump received more votes then I want him in office. But so far I just see a bunch of loony cunts screaming vaguely about improprieties.
  • Options

doogie said:

Imagine thinking the Arizona GOP will be conducting a "true audit". If you do a little less partisan cum guzzling you might be able to see a little better.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,936
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Imagine thinking the Arizona GOP will be conducting a "true audit". If you do a little less partisan cum guzzling you might be able to see a little better.
    No habla gibberish.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Why were polls closed workers sent home yet a few select workers stayed and somehow counted all the votes left when they said it would take day? Secret vote counting is always transparent right? Nothing odd at all is it?
    Who said me and my Chinese antifa buddies are worried? We're just laughing at the increasingly feeble efforts to overturn the election.

As always, I support democracy. If you and your squadron of clowns can prove anything then have at it. If Trump received more votes then I want him in office. But so far I just see a bunch of loony cunts screaming vaguely about improprieties.
    The left is desperately trying to stop it. Why? If it doesn't matter why are they so concerned? Anything like the 70k unregistered votes in Penn? Any look into this election will reveal way more fraud than anyone wants to believe. You keep skipping along I give a shit about the law and the nation. We are a democratic republic. We have fucking rules. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,368
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Stop talking sense
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,974
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Well, no one is really worried about the audit. HTH.</blockquote

Seems like they’d get out of the way if they weren’t worried.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    Goduckies said:

I wonder why??

Bullshit.

Stop talking sense
    It's my jam.