Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We all wear masks and socially distance for over a year “Even if it only saves one life”

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Idaho says fuck off we live in America!

It's beautiful, love it here, freedom is great.
    People who are confined to W. Washington, Oregon and California really should do themselves a favor and venture to a state that isn't touching the Pacific Ocean this summer.

The air smells different without a bacteria infested piece of cloth inhibiting the olfactory senses.

I'll spend as much time in Liberty as I can this summer.

When will Oregon cede it's East and SW to Idaho, btw?
    LOL. Outside of Portland Oregon is a fucking wasteland that no one wants except maybe Mexico.

@DJDuck
    Portland is a fucking wasteland, too. Not even Mexico wants that
    Yeah, sure. OKay
    No, seriously. Portland sucks ass. Been there many times without finding any reason to stay. Worse weather than Seattle. Scummy river. Fucked up streets and freeways, worse than Seattle, which is almost unbelievable, but laughable nonetheless.

Portland: Pond Scum Capital of the World.
    You sound like a barrel of fun.

Worse weather than Seattle? Jesus.
    Gayer Antifa Fags, too.

haie said:

haie said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

People who are confined to W. Washington, Oregon and California really should do themselves a favor and venture to a state that isn't touching the Pacific Ocean this summer.

The air smells different without a bacteria infested piece of cloth inhibiting the olfactory senses.

LOL. Outside of Portland Oregon is a fucking wasteland that no one wants except maybe Mexico.

@DJDuck
    Yeah, sure. OKay
    No, seriously. Portland sucks ass. Been there many times without finding any reason to stay. Worse weather than Seattle. Scummy river. Fucked up streets and freeways, worse than Seattle, which is almost unbelievable, but laughable nonetheless.

You’re watching the news too much. It’s a fine city and an easy place to have a good time.
    You're too young to know when Portland was a genuinely cool city to have a good time in.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Yep. Now it’s a kilt wearing fest with cookie cutter brew pubs that millennials think are cool. Back in the day you’d start with some Spanish coffees at Huber’s, roll down the street and head into the Red Sea and if you weren’t successful at either place, head to the freak fest of all tastes of Panarama.
    Kaepsknee said:

Yep. Now it’s a kilt wearing fest with cookie cutter brew pubs that millennials think are cool. Back in the day you’d start with some Spanish coffees at Huber’s, roll down the street and head into the Red Sea and if you weren’t successful at either place, head to the freak fest of all tastes of Panarama.

Amen.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

haie said:

haie said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

@DJDuck
    Yeah, sure. OKay

You’re watching the news too much. It’s a fine city and an easy place to have a good time.
    You're too young to know when Portland was a genuinely cool city to have a good time in.
    Maybe you’re too old.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited April 2021

haie said:

haie said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

@DJDuck
    Yeah, sure. OKay

Disagree

haie said:

haie said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

@DJDuck
    Yeah, sure. OKay

Maybe you’re too old.
    I'm sure that's it, cause Portland is just an awesome, good-time city today.

Especially if you're into smashing windows, burning buildings and being a fucking dick.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    thechatch said:
    Call a social worker
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

hardhat said:
    I will always be on the cops' side against Antifa.
    Hmmm, I thought that fighting with and attacking cops was bad. Will the FBI be investigating this?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Not really in their wheelhouse tbh. Now the donors who gave $10 each to the Kyle Rittenhouse defens fund? Or tourists that walked through an open door at the Capital Building? 4 AM Swat team raid motherfucker. Domestic Terrorism
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,509 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

1) Cookie cutter brewpubs were invented in Bend and Eugene, not Portland

2) You act like I don't live in dive bars like Maui's and the like, they sound like the places you frequented back before Portland became this Millennial dystopia you're crying about.
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

2) You act like I don't live in dive bars like Maui's and the like, they sound like the places you frequented back before Portland became this Millennial dystopia you're crying about.
    McMenamins says "Hi"
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited April 2021
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Lol

I was downtown Pdx before you were a twinkle in your daddy’s eye. Move along new fish.

And none of the places I mentioned were dive bars.
    edited April 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Lol

I was downtown Pdx before you were a twinkle in your daddy’s eye. Move along new fish.

And none of the places I mentioned were dive bars.
    So you're old and I'm in my prime?

I feel #Owned

You didn't go to dive bars in pdx? What a fucking hipster.

Rot in Salem.

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

McMenamins says "Hi"
    McMenamins is all over the northwest.

What stupid point are you trying to make? Their beer is okay along with everything else they offer. Some of their locations suck, some are cool. Shocking, I know.

Tell me what's cool and I will go there and see for myself.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.