Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Price...

13»

Comments

• Swaye said:

Price has average pocket presence , still misses WIDE FUCKING OPEN receivers while his #1 5-star WR was shut of the play (which was often), and has ZERO escapability. He is a fucking statue. And once outside the pocket he is the worst QB in D-1 at making something happen, extending the play, reaching for a 1st down, finding a receiver coming back for the ball, directing to find an open receiver, having enough speed to gain a fucking yard for a 1st down, EVEN HAVING ENOUGH SPEED to get outside the pocket to throw it away.

Fuck his numbers, he couldn't keep drives alive to save his team, good oline or not, when it mattered. Russell Wilson had a shitty Oline for halfa season and still won a stupidbowl. Price isn't even a free agent NFL qb. Price is a borderline CFL qb in today's game.

Listen fuckholes, especially a certain hairless cunt who resides at Dinglebury college in Boston. Price's numbers are what they are because UW has been a running school for the better part of a century. Aside from Pickett ' s pathetic stats (due to a lack of a running game), I, or anyone with husky knowledge, would expect Price to set records at UW. Sark recruited blue ribbon WR's to run up ungodly stats, and a period with great WR'S accross the board. The last time UW had quality starters at WR was 91' Bailey, McKay, Gaspard (who was a tit turd), then Reggio and Frederick then Ty's Guys ( who ended up the best of the bunch) and who Sark and Price parlayed into the UW record books. Fuck you Sark, admit your best team was with Willingham's players (you were still watching spongebob college, you prolly dont remember much UW history.)

Although sark was BALANCED, it was a pass first offense at UW even with Sankey's balance. Sark didn't run Sankey to win, the running game rarely won a BIG game for us Even with the most prolific runner in UW history.

Lambo, Neuheisel, Gilby and Ty were from a different time. They didn't run the hurry up legspread. Their QB'S didn't have the benefit of 40 passes a game. Price's stats are awesome but skewed a bit.

You wouldn't remember Collegedung, but a 300 yard passing game was big even up to the turn of the century and beyond.. UW, even under Neuheisel, was pound the ball and throw off play action or option. Then the Pickett aberration, then back to pro style under Willy. UW rode the running back to victory, not the WR. Imagine Huard in this offense last year, a guy who could find open receivers? Brock had zero escapability but how is that different from Price?

And Collegedoggy... RoadDawg55 and Tailgater forgot more than your snot-nosed little cunt will ever know about husky football. I'm so sick of your crap trap of a mouth. I'm sure Derek has his thumb on the ban button. I believe in freedom of speech but your speech isn't free. Just regurgitated shit we all learned in school. I majored in econ and finance and I've seen cocky little bastards like you all over the workplace. Trust me, you won't find a job anytime soon after graduating so maybe try a little humility. Especially around here. Nobody cares for your shtick you little skinny jean wearing faggot. I bet a nickel to a dog pile that you got the Bieb hair. Guarantee it. No girlfriend, you don't go to parties and your life exists in front of the keyboard. I pegged it didn't I you little prince.

Probably the best post ever on this board. Real football talk coupled with "fuckholes," then lambasting CD even though he hasn't typed dick in the thread.

An instant classic.

Once again, PL_SS dialed in and terminating. Don't ever leave.
    That's what made his rant so amazing. It was total PL_SS right there, comes into a thread and rants about College Doog in like the only thread where he didn't put in his "expertise".

That's why I was laughing so hard because it was completely unexpected which says a lot for PL_SS as I've learned to never be shocked by him but he did that time.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    At least someone can see reality Swaye. So tired obody praising Price. No question he could deliver the football on the throwback to an open receiver. But he is not in the same league as Brock as a passer. Brock would have took this team to a 10-11 win season. He had a 1700yd rusher and receivers he would have died for in 95-96. Price re9
    Global said:

The OLine for pass protection has always sucked under Sark/Cozzetto. Watch that Stanford game for some nice Keith Price creativity, as well as a pounding. I was not sure how he could finish the game, but he did.
    Let's also not forget the game when Price outplayed RGIII. That was brilliant, and the Holt leak-fence lost the game.
    But as a pro, I agree price is probably CFL material. But let's see if he can find a good trainer and make himself more durable. He will get some free agent trials, and then the tests will come.

It's not durability...it's a 5.1 40 yd dash and the inability to keep your eyes down field, while your receivers get open (pockets break down, take a hit). Most often you'd find Price limping heavily outside the tackles to sling the ball into the crowd (even though Kevin Smith had busted his ass to come back to the qb for a completion and a 1st down.)

80% of the time Price never looked for that option. He was AWFUL at extending plays. The plays were there, Price was just too slow and inept at finding open guys when there were pocket problems. He threw away countless first downs. His mind was made fucking up to throw the ball away the second he left the pocket (or lack thereof) That's what separates the good from the GREAT QB's!

• At least someone can see reality Swaye. So tired obody praising Price. No question he could deliver the football on the throwback to an open receiver. But he is not in the same league as Brock as a passer. Brock would have took this team to a 10-11 win season. He had a 1700yd rusher and receivers he would have died for in 95-96. Price re9

Global said:

The OLine for pass protection has always sucked under Sark/Cozzetto. Watch that Stanford game for some nice Keith Price creativity, as well as a pounding. I was not sure how he could finish the game, but he did.
    Let's also not forget the game when Price outplayed RGIII. That was brilliant, and the Holt leak-fence lost the game.
    But as a pro, I agree price is probably CFL material. But let's see if he can find a good trainer and make himself more durable. He will get some free agent trials, and then the tests will come.

It's not durability...it's a 5.1 40 yd dash and the inability to keep your eyes down field, while your receivers get open (pockets break down, take a hit). Most often you'd find Price limping heavily outside the tackles to sling the ball into the crowd (even though Kevin Smith had busted his ass to come back to the qb for a completion and a 1st down.)

80% of the time Price never looked for that option. He was AWFUL at extending plays. The plays were there, Price was just too slow and inept at finding open guys when there were pocket problems. He threw away countless first downs. His mind was made fucking up to throw the ball away the second he left the pocket (or lack thereof) That's what separates the good from the GREAT QB's!

What the fuck are you talking about? Brock Huard had Corey Dillon and Rashaan Shehee as his RB's and for his WR's he had Jerome Pathon and Fred Coleman. Plus Cam Cleeland at TE.

Oh and he had Kruetz, Olson, Sapp and Coats blocking for him. In 1997 UW sent 13 guys to the NFL.

Stop with this revisionist history from that era. Brock was surrounded by more talent than any QB in the past 20 years.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

At least someone can see reality Swaye. So tired obody praising Price. No question he could deliver the football on the throwback to an open receiver. But he is not in the same league as Brock as a passer. Brock would have took this team to a 10-11 win season. He had a 1700yd rusher and receivers he would have died for in 95-96. Price re9

Global said:

Nice doogman scouting report, as always
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Puppy boy. Obviously I agree that Price is CFL talent only, though had Sark/Cozzetto recruited and trained some pass protection for him, he would not have been limping so much. His sophomore year, he still had legs until his knees were destroyed. John Elway or Brock or any other QB could not be successful passing with the pathetic pass protection that Cozzetto gave us via the recent lines.
  • Look at the drop off from 1997 to 1998 when Brock lost all his surrounding talent.

Puppy as usual is full of shit when it comes to that era.