Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Price...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    No we toss off tailgetter. Sheesh we all know the oline had problems but when your back gets in the neighborhood of 2000yards,pplay - action is there all fucking day. Especially with the best TE in the conference and WR'S to match.

You guys can choke on your oline excuses. Fuck all yall. Shit collegedoog prolly sees this on the wall. Price=statue=helpless=trouble outside/inside pocket. Tired of defending him. All stats no big victories. He AZ the qb, he's the leader who failed his team on numerous occasions.
  • No we toss off tailgetter. Sheesh we all know the oline had problems but when your back gets in the neighborhood of 2000yards,pplay - action is there all fucking day. Especially with the best TE in the conference and WR'S to match.

You guys can choke on your oline excuses. Fuck all yall. Shit collegedoog prolly sees this on the wall. Price=statue=helpless=trouble outside/inside pocket. Tired of defending him. All stats no big victories. He AZ the qb, he's the leader who failed his team on numerous occasions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4HN2-XiTeY
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Price has average pocket presence , still misses WIDE FUCKING OPEN receivers while his #1 5-star WR was shut of the play (which was often), and has ZERO escapability. He is a fucking statue. And once outside the pocket he is the worst QB in D-1 at making something happen, extending the play, reaching for a 1st down, finding a receiver coming back for the ball, directing to find an open receiver, having enough speed to gain a fucking yard for a 1st down, EVEN HAVING ENOUGH SPEED to get outside the pocket to throw it away.

Fuck his numbers, he couldn't keep drives alive to save his team, good oline or not, when it mattered. Russell Wilson had a shitty Oline for halfa season and still won a stupidbowl. Price isn't even a free agent NFL qb. Price is a borderline CFL qb in today's game.

Listen fuckholes, especially a certain hairless cunt who resides at Dinglebury college in Boston. Price's numbers are what they are because UW has been a running school for the better part of a century. Aside from Pickett ' s pathetic stats (due to a lack of a running game), I, or anyone with husky knowledge, would expect Price to set records at UW. Sark recruited blue ribbon WR's to run up ungodly stats, and a period with great WR'S accross the board. The last time UW had quality starters at WR was 91' Bailey, McKay, Gaspard (who was a tit turd), then Reggio and Frederick then Ty's Guys ( who ended up the best of the bunch) and who Sark and Price parlayed into the UW record books. Fuck you Sark, admit your best team was with Willingham's players (you were still watching spongebob college, you prolly dont remember much UW history.)

Although sark was BALANCED, it was a pass first offense at UW even with Sankey's balance. Sark didn't run Sankey to win, the running game rarely won a BIG game for us Even with the most prolific runner in UW history.

Lambo, Neuheisel, Gilby and Ty were from a different time. They didn't run the hurry up legspread. Their QB'S didn't have the benefit of 40 passes a game. Price's stats are awesome but skewed a bit.

You wouldn't remember Collegedung, but a 300 yard passing game was big even up to the turn of the century and beyond.. UW, even under Neuheisel, was pound the ball and throw off play action or option. Then the Pickett aberration, then back to pro style under Willy. UW rode the running back to victory, not the WR. Imagine Huard in this offense last year, a guy who could find open receivers? Brock had zero escapability but how is that different from Price?

And Collegedoggy... RoadDawg55 and Tailgater forgot more than your snot-nosed little cunt will ever know about husky football. I'm so sick of your crap trap of a mouth. I'm sure Derek has his thumb on the ban button. I believe in freedom of speech but your speech isn't free. Just regurgitated shit we all learned in school. I majored in econ and finance and I've seen cocky little bastards like you all over the workplace. Trust me, you won't find a job anytime soon after graduating so maybe try a little humility. Especially around here. Nobody cares for your shtick you little skinny jean wearing faggot. I bet a nickel to a dog pile that you got the Bieb hair. Guarantee it. No girlfriend, you don't go to parties and your life exists in front of the keyboard. I pegged it didn't I you little prince.

Disagree.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

No we toss off tailgetter. Sheesh we all know the oline had problems but when your back gets in the neighborhood of 2000yards,pplay - action is there all fucking day. Especially with the best TE in the conference and WR'S to match.

That game was a dreckfest. Price gets some credit for hanging in there, but really he falls below Sankey, Kasen, the defense, Nunes, and Ty Montgomery as reasons why UW won that game.

• I know you're being sarcastic but I wear 501 jeans, not skinny jeans.
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    The OLine for pass protection has always sucked under Sark/Cozzetto. Watch that Stanford game for some nice Keith Price creativity, as well as a pounding. I was not sure how he could finish the game, but he did.
    Let's also not forget the game when Price outplayed RGIII. That was brilliant, and the Holt leak-fence lost the game.
    But as a pro, I agree price is probably CFL material. But let's see if he can find a good trainer and make himself more durable. He will get some free agent trials, and then the tests will come.
  • No we toss off tailgetter. Sheesh we all know the oline had problems but when your back gets in the neighborhood of 2000yards,pplay - action is there all fucking day. Especially with the best TE in the conference and WR'S to match.

That game was a dreckfest. Price gets some credit for hanging in there, but really he falls below Sankey, Kasen, the defense, Nunes, and Ty Montgomery as reasons why UW won that game.

So he receives all the blame for every loss including games he played great in but no credit for the wins?

Very Hugh MillenFS analysis by you.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

You seem a little wound up.

Do you fish? If not, you should start.

• I know his stats weren't good in that game but they were great the following year against Stanford.

This notion Price can't play well in big games is just asinine.

Sark couldn't coach big games is where the convo should be going.

I know his stats weren't good in that game but they were great the following year against Stanford.

This notion Price can't play well in big games is just asinine.

Sark couldn't coach big games is where the convo should be going.

I agree. He deserves credit for playing great against Baylor, Stanford (2012), and a few other losses. I don't think his performance vs Stanford in 2011 was all that great, but he does deserve credit for hanging in there.

The big plays were a 60 yard run and a simple throw to the sideline that Kasen took 40 yards. We've been over this. I think Price was pretty average, and you think he was good.

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Puppy has gone full ritard in this thread. UW hasn't had a real running team in close to 20 years.

Turn off the Honks. Price was a damn good QB playing for a dumbfuck coach.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Are we to believe that in 5 fucking years, Sark couldn't recruit one single NFL draftable QB?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Listen fuckholes, especially a certain hairless cunt who resides at Dinglebury college in Boston.

PLSS should be an English professor.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Puppylove_ss insults, ranked:

1. Fuckos
    2. Fuckholes
    3. ???

44. Being hit by a car.

45. Everything else

Puppylove_ss insults, ranked:

1. Fuckos
    2. Fuckholes
    3. ???

44. Being hit by a car.

45. Everything else

1. CuntWaffle
    2. Futt Fucker
    3. Burning the midnight cock oil
    4. Fuckos
    5. Fuckholes

There are too many other to remember. PuppySteel is a wordsmith.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    How could I forget Futt Fucker, classic dig from puppy.

Listen fuckholes, especially a certain hairless cunt who resides at Dinglebury college in Boston.

PLSS should be an English professor.

From now on, I am calling Middlebury, Dinglebury.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Puppy has gone full ritard in this thread. UW hasn't had a real running team in close to 20 years.

Turn off the Honks. Price was a damn good QB playing for a dumbfuck coach.

Puppy was on point about DoogFS.

Everything else, not so much.
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333

Are we to believe that in 5 fucking years, Sark couldn't recruit one single NFL draftable QB?

What do you believe?

Locker was not recruited by Sark obviously, and Price was a Willingham recruit who was re-recruited by Sark.

Sark also did Montana, Derrick Brown, Miles, Lindquist, and Williams. Obviously 40% of those guys have not turned out NFL draftable. The rest, we don't know, but likely only one of the remaining three has a chance.