Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Heck of job Joe

124»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
    I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.
    I don’t need to say who I did or did not vote for

But this certainty that I voted for Biden s flat comical to me
    You don't need to. Then I'm free to make what I think are logical assumptions. Never got the dudes that won't say who they support or voted for on an anonymous political board. Hell, the dazzler lies about voting for Reagan as a source of street cred.
    And my point is why does it matter who one voted for?

I prefer to talk topics and issues without falling into the polarized trap that is America today as to whether you are a D or a R

In today’s world it’s not good business to give that info out generically
    What are the big issues? I'm a conservative, not a republican. Trump was either right on the big issues or less wrong than his competition.
    By nature I’m fiscally conservative and lean right of center.

There are a lot of people out there that view any and all people right of center as being a Trump lover in all shapes and forms.
    We call those people "idiots."
    I’d call them something different but only because I’m against polarizing and getting people to completely shut down

But I’m an optimist like that
    How do you find common ground with people who are dishonest enough to claim that requiring voter ID is like Jim Crow on steroids? At a certain point you have to realize that the left isn't interested in any kind of compromise.
    I lay out the facts and leave them to consider their position on their own time and speed

Jamming things down people’s throats don’t get you anywhere ... people have to change at their own speed and it has to be their idea

There's no way I could change Kobe's mind on anything. You might get a guy like Yellow to reconsider something but Kobe is a lost cause. The only thing to do with him is mock him and ridicule him for your own enjoyment.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
    I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.

You don't need to. Then I'm free to make what I think are logical assumptions. Never got the dudes that won't say who they support or voted for on an anonymous political board. Hell, the dazzler lies about voting for Reagan as a source of street cred.

I prefer to talk topics and issues without falling into the polarized trap that is America today as to whether you are a D or a R

What are the big issues? I'm a conservative, not a republican. Trump was either right on the big issues or less wrong than his competition.

There are a lot of people out there that view any and all people right of center as being a Trump lover in all shapes and forms.
    I’d call them something different but only because I’m against polarizing and getting people to completely shut down

How do you find common ground with people who are dishonest enough to claim that requiring voter ID is like Jim Crow on steroids? At a certain point you have to realize that the left isn't interested in any kind of compromise.
    I lay out the facts and leave them to consider their position on their own time and speed

Jamming things down people’s throats don’t get you anywhere ... people have to change at their own speed and it has to be their idea

There's no way I could change Kobe's mind on anything. You might get a guy like Yellow to reconsider something but Kobe is a lost cause. The only thing to do with him is mock him and ridicule him for your own enjoyment.
    The Tug motto
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit."

Doesn't that tell you something obvious, @Rubberfist?

Definition of lowering the bar
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Yellow is a good guy ... he’s probably given more shit than he deserves
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

"His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit."

Doesn't that tell you something obvious, @Rubberfist?

Definition of lowering the bar
    Biden: The Trophies for All President