Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Heck of job Joe

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,222
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
    I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.
    I don’t need to say who I did or did not vote for

But this certainty that I voted for Biden s flat comical to me
    People often think they know who I vote for as well. I feel your pain.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
    I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.

People often think they know who I vote for as well. I feel your pain.
    NOC
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Xiden has way less character than your normal pedophile.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I have no idea who you voted for but if you think Biden has high character you're a fool.
    I’ve said on this board in the last 24-36 hours my opinion on Biden’s character... cliff notes version is that his character is pond scum
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You don't need to. Then I'm free to make what I think are logical assumptions. Never got the dudes that won't say who they support or voted for on an anonymous political board. Hell, the dazzler lies about voting for Reagan as a source of street cred.
    And my point is why does it matter who one voted for?

I prefer to talk topics and issues without falling into the polarized trap that is America today as to whether you are a D or a R

In today’s world it’s not good business to give that info out generically
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I have no idea who you voted for but if you think Biden has high character you're a fool.
    I’ve said on this board in the last 24-36 hours my opinion on Biden’s character... cliff notes version is that his character is pond scum
    Good enough for me.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You don't need to. Then I'm free to make what I think are logical assumptions. Never got the dudes that won't say who they support or voted for on an anonymous political board. Hell, the dazzler lies about voting for Reagan as a source of street cred.

I prefer to talk topics and issues without falling into the polarized trap that is America today as to whether you are a D or a R

What are the big issues? I'm a conservative, not a republican. Trump was either right on the big issues or less wrong than his competition.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What are the big issues? I'm a conservative, not a republican. Trump was either right on the big issues or less wrong than his competition.
    By nature I’m fiscally conservative and lean right of center.

There are a lot of people out there that view any and all people right of center as being a Trump lover in all shapes and forms.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

There are a lot of people out there that view any and all people right of center as being a Trump lover in all shapes and forms.
    We call those people "idiots."
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,230
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

We call those people "idiotsCoronaBros."
    The judges will also accept @TheKobeStopper , @MelloDawg or @Rubberfist as correct answers.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’d call them something different but only because I’m against polarizing and getting people to completely shut down

But I’m an optimist like that
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’d call them something different but only because I’m against polarizing and getting people to completely shut down

How do you find common ground with people who are dishonest enough to claim that requiring voter ID is like Jim Crow on steroids? At a certain point you have to realize that the left isn't interested in any kind of compromise.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

We call those people mittens and NeverTrumpers (aka idiots).
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Also running against the wall and then supporting the wall is a sign of high character.

I know you can't include the Dazzler in this group because he is shameless hack who doesn't give a crap about anyone having a high character but of the people who did vote for Biden because they foolishly believed the crap about Biden being a moderate and unifying force with a high character, do you think any of them are honest enough to admit they were played?

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have been following Biden's political career and not have realized what a fucking hack he was long before 2020 election but what's their excuse now?

Now I don’t have time to go through Bob’s 21k+ posts over the last 2.5 years (holy fuck!) cuz I have a job/family/life but his recent concern about character and lying comes off as a bit disingenuous considering that the last guys (whom he loved) was able to:

1. Lying: In a profession that we assume plenty of dishonesty; somehow created a category all his own that could generously be called “Is this guys completely detached from reality or does he think we are all morons?” He lied about important shit and he lied about dumb shit. He was the Jordan/Ali/Brady of lying politicians. A true legend.
    2. Character: lol, come on. The dude knowingly defrauded Average Joes (before office) among a litany of other “character” issues.

Maybe sitting this out would be a good move, Bob.
    So then all the bullshit about Biden having a high character and being a unifying force for the country was just that bullshit. Biden is knowingly dividing the country along racial lines and he is lying in order to do so and you don't give a fuck about it. I just wish you could of spared us all the drama with the phony moralizing when it came to Trump. You don't care about integrity and you never did.
    Higher Character? Yes, Biden has a higher character. There is zero question about it. Would you seriously argue against it?

Unifying force? Not everyone sees the world through a racial lens like you, Bob. Of all the posters here you are easily the most obsessed with race. I’m sure you have articles about black crime saved just ready to post at a moment’s notice.

Biden is incredibly average but he is light years ahead of the last guy, that’s not saying a lot.

His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit. His approval on COVID is astronomically higher and all he’s done is what a normal “not crazy” person would do.
    LOL! The idiot known as biden has zero integrity. I can give you 10 examples over his wasted tenure in congress and in the WH where he was caught lying. Then we can get into his personal life, swimming naked in front of female secret service agents, using his son as his bag man with the extortions from China, Ukraine, Russia, looking the other way when the FBI wire tapped Trumps campaign HQ, lying about keeping healthcare and doctors.

If you think biden's integrity is higher than Trump you don't have any idea what the word means. FFS you rats are delusional.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Also running against the wall and then supporting the wall is a sign of high character.

I know you can't include the Dazzler in this group because he is shameless hack who doesn't give a crap about anyone having a high character but of the people who did vote for Biden because they foolishly believed the crap about Biden being a moderate and unifying force with a high character, do you think any of them are honest enough to admit they were played?

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have been following Biden's political career and not have realized what a fucking hack he was long before 2020 election but what's their excuse now?

Now I don’t have time to go through Bob’s 21k+ posts over the last 2.5 years (holy fuck!) cuz I have a job/family/life but his recent concern about character and lying comes off as a bit disingenuous considering that the last guys (whom he loved) was able to:

1. Lying: In a profession that we assume plenty of dishonesty; somehow created a category all his own that could generously be called “Is this guys completely detached from reality or does he think we are all morons?” He lied about important shit and he lied about dumb shit. He was the Jordan/Ali/Brady of lying politicians. A true legend.
    2. Character: lol, come on. The dude knowingly defrauded Average Joes (before office) among a litany of other “character” issues.

So then all the bullshit about Biden having a high character and being a unifying force for the country was just that bullshit. Biden is knowingly dividing the country along racial lines and he is lying in order to do so and you don't give a fuck about it. I just wish you could of spared us all the drama with the phony moralizing when it came to Trump. You don't care about integrity and you never did.
    Higher Character? Yes, Biden has a higher character. There is zero question about it. Would you seriously argue against it?

Unifying force? Not everyone sees the world through a racial lens like you, Bob. Of all the posters here you are easily the most obsessed with race. I’m sure you have articles about black crime saved just ready to post at a moment’s notice.

Biden is incredibly average but he is light years ahead of the last guy, that’s not saying a lot.

His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit. His approval on COVID is astronomically higher and all he’s done is what a normal “not crazy” person would do.
    LOL! The idiot known as biden has zero integrity. I can give you 10 examples over his wasted tenure in congress and in the WH where he was caught lying. Then we can get into his personal life, swimming naked in front of female secret service agents, using his son as his bag man with the extortions from China, Ukraine, Russia, looking the other way when the FBI wire tapped Trumps campaign HQ, lying about keeping healthcare and doctors.

If you think biden's integrity is higher than Trump you don't have any idea what the word means. FFS you rats are delusional.
    Trump is a liar and a conman. I support many of his policies but I won't defend his character. But anyone who thinks Biden has some level of superior character or integrity over Trump is speaking out of pure ignorance.

Exploiting the death of your wife and young daughter for political gain has to be about as low as it gets unless you then add to it and lie about the driver of the truck being drunk thus falsely smearing an innocent person in order to gain sympathy for yourself.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump is a liar and a conman. I support many of his policies but I won't defend his character. But anyone who thinks Biden has some level of superior character or integrity over Trump is speaking out of pure ignorance.

Exploiting the death of your wife and young daughter for political gain has to be about as low as it gets unless you then add to it and lie about the driver of the truck being drunk thus falsely smearing an innocent person in order to gain sympathy for yourself.
    Definitely NOT defending Trump, I don't happen to like the man. He obviously did a great job with his children, I will give him that, and he made great decisions for the country that benefitted virtually everyone. I just laugh at what ignorant rats believe. Biden is pond scum and a horrible father. He probably should be in jail but rats gave him the highest office in the land.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Definitely NOT defending Trump, I don't happen to like the man. He obviously did a great job with his children, I will give him that, and he made great decisions for the country that benefitted virtually everyone. I just laugh at what ignorant rats believe. Biden is pond scum and a horrible father. He probably should be in jail but rats gave him the highest office in the land.
    His one son who died appeared to be an okay guy. I'm not sure if he was a good or bad father but I have first hand experience on what a liar he is.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

How do you find common ground with people who are dishonest enough to claim that requiring voter ID is like Jim Crow on steroids? At a certain point you have to realize that the left isn't interested in any kind of compromise.
    I lay out the facts and leave them to consider their position on their own time and speed

Jamming things down people’s throats don’t get you anywhere ... people have to change at their own speed and it has to be their idea

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit."

Doesn't that tell you something obvious, @Rubberfist?