Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Heck of job Joe

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Also running against the wall and then supporting the wall is a sign of high character.

I know you can't include the Dazzler in this group because he is shameless hack who doesn't give a crap about anyone having a high character but of the people who did vote for Biden because they foolishly believed the crap about Biden being a moderate and unifying force with a high character, do you think any of them are honest enough to admit they were played?

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have been following Biden's political career and not have realized what a fucking hack he was long before 2020 election but what's their excuse now?

Now I don’t have time to go through Bob’s 21k+ posts over the last 2.5 years (holy fuck!) cuz I have a job/family/life but his recent concern about character and lying comes off as a bit disingenuous considering that the last guys (whom he loved) was able to:

1. Lying: In a profession that we assume plenty of dishonesty; somehow created a category all his own that could generously be called “Is this guys completely detached from reality or does he think we are all morons?” He lied about important shit and he lied about dumb shit. He was the Jordan/Ali/Brady of lying politicians. A true legend.
    2. Character: lol, come on. The dude knowingly defrauded Average Joes (before office) among a litany of other “character” issues.

Maybe sitting this out would be a good move, Bob.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Also running against the wall and then supporting the wall is a sign of high character.

I know you can't include the Dazzler in this group because he is shameless hack who doesn't give a crap about anyone having a high character but of the people who did vote for Biden because they foolishly believed the crap about Biden being a moderate and unifying force with a high character, do you think any of them are honest enough to admit they were played?

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have been following Biden's political career and not have realized what a fucking hack he was long before 2020 election but what's their excuse now?

Now I don’t have time to go through Bob’s 21k+ posts over the last 2.5 years (holy fuck!) cuz I have a job/family/life but his recent concern about character and lying comes off as a bit disingenuous considering that the last guys (whom he loved) was able to:

1. Lying: In a profession that we assume plenty of dishonesty; somehow created a category all his own that could generously be called “Is this guys completely detached from reality or does he think we are all morons?” He lied about important shit and he lied about dumb shit. He was the Jordan/Ali/Brady of lying politicians. A true legend.
    2. Character: lol, come on. The dude knowingly defrauded Average Joes (before office) among a litany of other “character” issues.

But but but but

Its all you have

You voted for Biden
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Rubber would gobble 'Ol Joe with glee!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

So then all the bullshit about Biden having a high character and being a unifying force for the country was just that bullshit. Biden is knowingly dividing the country along racial lines and he is lying in order to do so and you don't give a fuck about it. I just wish you could of spared us all the drama with the phony moralizing when it came to Trump. You don't care about integrity and you never did.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden at least has one thing going for him. He’s apprehending more illegals than Trump.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So then all the bullshit about Biden having a high character and being a unifying force for the country was just that bullshit. Biden is knowingly dividing the country along racial lines and he is lying in order to do so and you don't give a fuck about it. I just wish you could of spared us all the drama with the phony moralizing when it came to Trump. You don't care about integrity and you never did.
    Higher Character? Yes, Biden has a higher character. There is zero question about it. Would you seriously argue against it?

Unifying force? Not everyone sees the world through a racial lens like you, Bob. Of all the posters here you are easily the most obsessed with race. I’m sure you have articles about black crime saved just ready to post at a moment’s notice.

Biden is incredibly average but he is light years ahead of the last guy, that’s not saying a lot.

His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit. His approval on COVID is astronomically higher and all he’s done is what a normal “not crazy” person would do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Suck harder

Biden has no character
  • Options

SFGbob said:

But but but but

Its all you have

You voted for Biden
    But but but

Would you agree or disagree that he is the gold standard of lying politician?

If you disagree, who lied more?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Higher Character? Yes, Biden has a higher character. There is zero question about it. Would you seriously argue against it?

Unifying force? Not everyone sees the world through a racial lens like you, Bob. Of all the posters here you are easily the most obsessed with race. I’m sure you have articles about black crime saved just ready to post at a moment’s notice.

Biden is incredibly average but he is light years ahead of the last guy, that’s not saying a lot.

His approval rating is higher than the last guy ever had and he hasn’t done shit. His approval on COVID is astronomically higher and all he’s done is what a normal “not crazy” person would do.
    Ahem, I believe the phrase you are looking for is White Flag.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,292
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

But but but but

Its all you have

You voted for Biden
    But but but

Tough one to bring up for you this week. 19m infrastructure jobs, and Jim Crow Georgia voting laws.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

But but but but

Its all you have

You voted for Biden
    But but but

You voted for Biden

Who is president

And a piece of shit
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I guess since Biden has dementia he doesn’t really know he’s lying.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Let me get this straight, Biden has high character because he has a high approval rating? Btw, are these approval numbers of Biden compiled by the same people who said Trump would lose Wisconsin and Michigan by double digits?

As far as the issue of race is concerned this is a great example of the left's head I win, tails you lose MO. The best response to this is the meme that DJ posted last week.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

But Snow and Tequila are telling me that Cho Bai Den is a man of high character and not a 47 year career grifter sucking on the government tit.

I’d challenge you to find any post where I’ve praised Biden as a man of character ... the dude makes used car salesmen look good
    I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I'll just assume that's the reason you voted for him until you give us a reason. Snow came clean on this. Made no sense, but it was his reason.
    I don’t need to say who I did or did not vote for

But this certainty that I voted for Biden s flat comical to me
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You just did. Again.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You don't need to. Then I'm free to make what I think are logical assumptions. Never got the dudes that won't say who they support or voted for on an anonymous political board. Hell, the dazzler lies about voting for Reagan as a source of street cred.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I have no idea who you voted for but if you think Biden has high character you're a fool.