Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker: The country you grew up in teeters on its foundation

123457»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Aww. You guys seem upset.

Maybe if you call mom, she'll get you a pudding pop and a Dr. Suess book.

Tucker Fucking Trust-Fund Carlson can eat shit.

Look at the old men yelling at clouds. Who's ever seen this before?

What a perfect first response from you.

Tell ya what, kiddo. Let me know if you ever need a job. I’ll bring you on with our warehouse staff. Maybe they’ll teach you what your father failed to, and you’ll come out a man a few years later.
    Oh, look at this cute young man and his kiddo routine. He's funny.

My kids are out of college and live on their own now, but your story about giving me a job was cute anyway, punk.

You dumb motherfucker - you should pull your head out of your ass and pay some fucking attention around here. I was probably fucking chicks that could have been your mom while you were still shitting your pants, ya little twerp.

Fuck off, idiot.

“I was fucking chicks that could have been your mom!!!”

Lol You’re pressing badly, kiddo. This is what happens when someone tries too hard. And, while I’m thinking about it, we offer work for the elderly as well, assuming your kids are tired of supporting you.

Btw This whole “I’m in my 60s and talking shit to people about the women I fucked during the Nixon administration” persona isn’t a good look at all, flea. Maybe tone it down a little. You’re never going to get a job working in my warehouse if you can’t learn to control your temper on an internet message board, but I’ll admit that watching you get pants-shitting angry on a daily basis at a bunch of people who don’t give a fuck about you is more than a little amusing.

I sincerely hope this helped.
    Oh, look at you try to distract from the fact that you're a fucking retard that thought I was some kid that needed your fucking warehouse job, when the fact is you're the punk kid here, fool.

You don't make me angry at all. You make me laugh. Your "let me tell this kid a thing or two" thing was especially funny. You got mad about the chick fucking thing because I probably was banging your mom back in the day, huh? Sorry to hit that nerve, and that the dad spot isn't filled out on your birth certificate..

Run the fuck along, little soft-handed bitch.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Tell ya what, kiddo. Let me know if you ever need a job. I’ll bring you on with our warehouse staff. Maybe they’ll teach you what your father failed to, and you’ll come out a man a few years later.

My kids are out of college and live on their own now, but your story about giving me a job was cute anyway, punk.

You dumb motherfucker - you should pull your head out of your ass and pay some fucking attention around here. I was probably fucking chicks that could have been your mom while you were still shitting your pants, ya little twerp.

Fuck off, idiot.

Lol You’re pressing badly, kiddo. This is what happens when someone tries too hard. And, while I’m thinking about it, we offer work for the elderly as well, assuming your kids are tired of supporting you.

Btw This whole “I’m in my 60s and talking shit to people about the women I fucked during the Nixon administration” persona isn’t a good look at all, flea. Maybe tone it down a little. You’re never going to get a job working in my warehouse if you can’t learn to control your temper on an internet message board, but I’ll admit that watching you get pants-shitting angry on a daily basis at a bunch of people who don’t give a fuck about you is more than a little amusing.

Oh, look at you try to distract from the fact that you're a fucking retard that thought I was some kid that needed your fucking warehouse job, when the fact is you're the punk kid here, fool.

You don't make me angry at all. You make me laugh. Your "let me tell this kid a thing or two" thing was especially funny. You got mad about the chick fucking thing because I probably was banging your mom back in the day, huh? Sorry to hit that nerve, and that the dad spot isn't filled out on your birth certificate..

Hand in the application and wait for the call, kid.

We use Oracle for inventory tracking. Hope you’re familiar with it.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Fuck off, idiot.

Hand in the application and wait for the call, kid.

We use Oracle for inventory tracking. Hope you’re familiar with it.
    Good for you, retard. You use Oracle.

You about done humping my leg now, faggot? I said run the fuck along.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    This is some old school Tug right here. I’ve been known to partake.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Fuck off, idiot.

Yellow's high character good buddy, as long as the checks don't bounce Flea.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No, this is just Flea being the fucking moron he is. Guy is some kind of retarded mascot around here.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

No, this is just Flea being the fucking moron he is. Guy is some kind of retarded Tourette's stricken mascot around here.
  • Options
    Look at the crybaby Duck pussies that just can't stop dancing on the end of my string.

Gaybob the king of crybabies sure seems like he has more sand in his twat than usual. It must be because Yella hurt his little crybaby feelings.