Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mark Brunell on weed

124»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,557 Swaye's Wigwam

The only drugs worth messing with are weed (occasional joint, slice of space cake, green dragon tincture), and shrooms (these are wicked).

Weed, blow, molly/ectasy/mdma. Some people shouldn't do any drugs though. I have enjoyed shrooms and acid when I have done them, but I hate them at the same time. I don't like feeling that out of control and it lasts too long for me.

I haven't ever messed with any white powders and don't intend to. They seem way too addictive. For me it's better not to even try it, though I'd be very tempted if it was available. Yeah shrooms can be scary if the ones you eat happen to be 'evil' (only a shroomer would understand that some shrooms are good and others are evil, and that the mushrooms guide and control the trip, not the user) and cause you to go on a bad trip, especially when you know you can't do anything about it, you just have to ride it out.

The fuck is this guy talking about? The only way mushrooms can be 'evil' is if you eat some fucking old and/or moldy ones. Then you will have the worst time ever, guaranteed.

Your mind guides and controls the trip. Mind over matter, brah.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I've never had a bad trip. I've always enjoyed them, but I have had times where I've been ready to be done tripping, and it seems to last forever.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited February 2014

The only drugs worth messing with are weed (occasional joint, slice of space cake, green dragon tincture), and shrooms (these are wicked).

Weed, blow, molly/ectasy/mdma. Some people shouldn't do any drugs though. I have enjoyed shrooms and acid when I have done them, but I hate them at the same time. I don't like feeling that out of control and it lasts too long for me.

I haven't ever messed with any white powders and don't intend to. They seem way too addictive. For me it's better not to even try it, though I'd be very tempted if it was available. Yeah shrooms can be scary if the ones you eat happen to be 'evil' (only a shroomer would understand that some shrooms are good and others are evil, and that the mushrooms guide and control the trip, not the user) and cause you to go on a bad trip, especially when you know you can't do anything about it, you just have to ride it out.

Somewhat. But the shrooms definitely have a mind of their own. You can't ever really predict exactly what kind of trip you're going to have, even if you go into it in a good, strong state of mind. If you get going on a bad trip it's hard to right the ship once you've sailed, at least until you're about halfway through and the mushrooms have relaxed their grip on your mind.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,557 Swaye's Wigwam

Somewhat. But the shrooms definitely have a mind of their own. You can't ever really predict exactly what kind of trip you're going to have, even if you go into it in a good, strong state of mind. If you get going on a bad trip it's hard to right the ship once you've sailed, at least until you're about halfway through and the mushrooms have relaxed their grip on your mind.

I'd say it has more to do with falling down the rabbit hole of negative thinking. Shrooms will definitely make you VERY introspective and self-aware, which can be an unpleasant experience for some people. I've never had a bad trip on mushrooms, but I haven't done them in a while, simply because over-analyzing your decisions in the days and weeks following eating them can be exhausting.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Booze didn't make me go on a horrible 18 hr. trip and paranoid.

No. It was the mixture with the Four LOKO no doubt.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Swaye said:

As a side note, I got about 800 bucks. How should I invest it?

send it on over. i'll turn that 800 into 80,000 in two months. i promise.

let's swap paypal info on PM.

creep
    Swaye said:

As a side note, I got about 800 bucks. How should I invest it?

$800... That's exactly how much I charge for my acting classes.

I've never had a bad trip. I've always enjoyed them, but I have had times where I've been ready to be done tripping, and it seems to last forever.

Xanax is your friend. I've never tried it, but I heard it cancels trips really quickly.

Granted, you'll then be a zombie for some hours.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    What about smoking (of anything) and lung disease confuses potheads? Besides, marijuana is so overrated unless it's the good stuff imported from Asia.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    At least three........ maybe four........ I can't remember......... are we home yet?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tailgater said:

What about smoking (of anything) and lung disease confuses potheads? Besides, marijuana is so overrated unless it's the good stuff imported from Asia.

Disagree. I had a blunt last night from some boner basement dude that knocked me on my ass.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Tailgater said:

Asia?

30 years ago, maybe.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    brchco12 said:

this conversation reminds me of my stupid pothead high school friend who tried to convince everyone it didn't affect his productivity.

I agree, the government has no right to tell people what to do, but nor to people have any right to government help when they're stupid and fuck up. #smallgovernment

Fair enough except the part where the gubmint does help.....

Everyone thinks they are the exception to the rule...their situation is "different".

Everyone always says that they want smaller government and and personal responsibility until it is time for them or a loved one to step up.

Cut it off slowly so they don't even realize it.