Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mark Brunell on weed

Comments

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 762
    18 hours? Not weed, gtfo.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    Damone's right (sort of). Way too much time, energy, resources, and tax money is spent on drug prevention, apprehension, rehabilitation etc. Educate people well about the dangers of it and tax weed. Use some of the tax revenue for

Booze didn't make me go on a horrible 18 hr. trip and paranoid.

Wtf were you smoking?
    Idk. I think to this day it was laced with something. I smoked it out some weird device... It wasn't a vaporizer..some fucking Gatorade bottle? I was wasted at the time anyway. Fucking potheads.. never touched it until I was in my twenties.. I've stuck to just alcohol since 2006
    You probably smoked pcp laced mj with some crackheads, dude...you could give it another try when it becomes legalized; you'd know for certain what you were smoking.

I do question the authenticity of the duration of your trip. Eighteen hours? Come on. That's 20-tabs-of-acid level shit right there
    Yeah, it might have been PCP. I'm not an expert on hard drugs. I knew everyone who was there, but a couple of people I didn't know real well (and didn't totally trust..but I didn't have a reason to think they were scumbags either). It was 18 hours or close...smoked it at about 3-4 a.m., tripped out, got a ride home at like 5, somehow slept, woke up about 1-2 p.m....was doing way better but still noticed it..had a night shift back then at 6? and I don't think I was fully normal until about 7-9..so it was at least 15 hours, probably more.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

Wtf were you smoking?
    Idk. I think to this day it was laced with something. I smoked it out some weird device... It wasn't a vaporizer..some fucking Gatorade bottle? I was wasted at the time anyway. Fucking potheads.. never touched it until I was in my twenties.. I've stuck to just alcohol since 2006
    A Gatorade bottle sounds like a gravity bong. The real weed superiority guy on here might know better than I would. Those will fuck you up for sure. Still not sure why you would trip for 18 hours though. Some spins and feeling shitty would make more sense.

Yeah, gravity bong sounds familiar...that was probably it. Back then I smoked recreationally about once a week, but a lot of these fuckers I kept company with smoked at least once a day, sometimes 3-4, so they were used to it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,999
    jecornel said:

Says it ruins lives, has seen it change people, bad message to kids and studies prove it. He sounded crazy, it's the classic christian argument. What about all the pain killers swallowed and nights boozing? Some how weed is way worse than shoving down addictive pills and booze.
    Have to say my like for Brunell has significantly lessened.

Brock n Danny had a great segment on it.

Dude, Brunnell has been a Christian ... a practicing Christian that is ... for a long, long time. Going back to his days at Washington.

Thought everyone knew that about him.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

Wtf were you smoking?
    A Gatorade bottle sounds like a gravity bong. The real weed superiority guy on here might know better than I would. Those will fuck you up for sure. Still not sure why you would trip for 18 hours though. Some spins and feeling shitty would make more sense.

Yeah, gravity bong sounds familiar...that was probably it. Back then I smoked recreationally about once a week, but a lot of these fuckers I kept company with smoked at least once a day, sometimes 3-4, so they were used to it.
    Somebody probably slipped you a tab of acid via your drink or something. It's the only thing I know of that can last that long, and you can't lace weed with it unless you eat the weed raw. The myth of laced pot is just that...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Weed is awesome. I am not going to be one of those retarded stoners though who try and convince people it is good for them.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This would make a good unsolved mystery episode. What really happened the night Fire Marshall Bill tripped for 18 consecutive hours?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Damone's right (sort of). Way too much time, energy, resources, and tax money is spent on drug prevention, apprehension, rehabilitation etc. Educate people well about the dangers of it and tax weed. Use some of the tax revenue for

Wtf were you smoking?
    You probably smoked pcp laced mj with some crackheads, dude...you could give it another try when it becomes legalized; you'd know for certain what you were smoking.

I do question the authenticity of the duration of your trip. Eighteen hours? Come on. That's 20-tabs-of-acid level shit right there
    Yeah, it might have been PCP. I'm not an expert on hard drugs. I knew everyone who was there, but a couple of people I didn't know real well (and didn't totally trust..but I didn't have a reason to think they were scumbags either). It was 18 hours or close...smoked it at about 3-4 a.m., tripped out, got a ride home at like 5, somehow slept, woke up about 1-2 p.m....was doing way better but still noticed it..had a night shift back then at 6? and I don't think I was fully normal until about 7-9..so it was at least 15 hours, probably more.

Wtf were you smoking?

Fuck taxing it.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited February 2014

jecornel said:

Says it ruins lives, has seen it change people, bad message to kids and studies prove it. He sounded crazy, it's the classic christian argument. What about all the pain killers swallowed and nights boozing? Some how weed is way worse than shoving down addictive pills and booze.

Dude, Brunnell has been a Christian ... a practicing Christian that is ... for a long, long time. Going back to his days at Washington.

Word to creepy - Mark's been thumping his Bible for a while now.

God made the weed, right, Mark? Made it so you'd get high? Because your brain has a receptor for THC?

Then shut the fuck up and take a beezer. Maybe you'd make better investment choices.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,009 Founders Club
    I clicked this thread expecting footage of Mark Brunell on weed. I'm disappointed.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mark Brunell does not have the UW student body dialed in
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Lots of folks here obviously never sucked dick for marijuana, when that happens you'll change your tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vpin9VhNck
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    edited February 2014
    Two tickets to La Bo-Heem

Anyone with half a brain knows its a gateway drug

PCP/Angel dust - you know what that stuff does to kids?

• jecornel said:

He needs more practice. He kind of sucks at it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Do you think Mark Brunell likes cocaine?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Interesting.....sound like Brunnell might have lost his life savings in a real estate deal gone bad.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,557 Swaye's Wigwam

Do you think Mark Brunell likes cocaine?

He probably has no issue with caffeine or opiates or tylenol or any other derivative of plants that reside on Allah's green earth.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Neither did weed, hamster dick.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club
    edited February 2014

Wtf were you smoking?

That's not that much, TBH.

#wakeandbakesuperiorityguy