Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Yellow

124»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If I had the flea and the dazzler in my corner, I would move to another corner. Neither Snow, the dazzler or flea can articulate actual positions that motivated them to vote for Cho Bai Den. I'd expect that from the dazzler and flea, neither has an actual education background to articulate a position. Snow at times appears to have some education, but in this thread a complete failure.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

If I had the flea and the dazzler in my corner, I would move to another corner. Neither Snow, the dazzler or flea can articulate actual positions that motivated them to vote for Cho Bai Den. I'd expect that from the dazzler and flea, neither has an actual education background to articulate a position. Snow at times appears to have some education, but in this thread a complete failure.

Sure, loser duck faggot from Westlinn. Nobody wants to be in your fag corner anyway. I'd toss you the fuck out of any corner I was in, bitch.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sure, loser duck faggot from Westlinn. Nobody wants to be in your fag corner anyway. I'd toss you the fuck out of any corner I was in, bitch.

Rest my case. Just another fact filled position post by the mental midget. He is all yours Snow. Have fun. Geezus.
  • Options

dflea said:

Rest my case. Just another fact filled position post by the mental midget. He is all yours Snow. Have fun. Geezus.
    I rest mine as well, you pitiful duck loving dicksmoker.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not Daddy.

I’ve told you this over and over, Gasbag.

Stop denying I’ve answered your question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So, can't articulate a position. I pity your clients.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Noted intellectual chiming in to disparage the education of others. How very elitist of you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Not elitist at all. Doesn't take a mental giant to articulate a position. Even Trump can do that. It does take a moron or a lying coward to vote for leftards and unable to articulate why. In the dazzler's case he is a one trick pony and that issue is tort reform. He is against it for obvious reasons. You think that the flea is demonstrating any of his education on the Tug? Given all the chances, I'm going with door number one. He doesn't have any.
  • Options

Not elitist at all. Doesn't take a mental giant to articulate a position. Even Trump can do that. It does take a moron or a lying coward to vote for leftards and unable to articulate why. In the dazzler's case he is a one trick pony and that issue is tort reform. He is against it for obvious reasons. You think that the flea is demonstrating any of his education on the Tug? Given all the chances, I'm going with door number one. He doesn't have any.

Two words: not Daddy.

I can't find a way to reduce further for you, Gasbag.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,511
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

That was sure a stupid reason
  • Options

HHusky said:

That was sure a stupid reason
    And yet if there was ever a year for an inanimate object to get my vote, 2020 was it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

dflea said:

Yellow has been able to establish a deep and meaningful friendship with Flea, just one of the many reasons he is a better, more moral and higher character person than you or I.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Yellow has been able to establish a deep and meaningful friendship with Flea, just one of the many reasons he is a better, more moral and higher character person than you or I.
    Looks like Gaybob is obsessed with you, Yella. I bet a handful of the 700 posts he's going to make this month will be him sniveling like a little bitch about how you made him feel bad.

What a fuckin' weirdo.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Looks like Gaybob is obsessed with you, Yella. I bet a handful of the 700 posts he's going to make this month will be him sniveling like a little bitch about how you made him feel bad.

What a fuckin' weirdo.
    You can call a Tug Tard almost anything. But Weirdo is over the line.

Game On Motherfucker!
  • Options

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

What a fuckin' weirdo.

Game On Motherfucker!
    Is that one on Carlin's list, too?

Did you know Gaybob makes 677 posts every fucking month? Race makes 674, but Race's posts - at least some of them - are funny, football-related, or csb's. Every one of Gaybob's is sniveling horseshit.

I knew Gaybob was a crying little bitch, I just had no idea what level of fucking crybaby he is until Throbber gave me a run down of several posters' post counts. Then, it was obvious and undeniable what a pathetic sniveling dipshit he is. There's no other way to explain it.

You learn things here in the Tug sometimes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

What a fuckin' weirdo.

Game On Motherfucker!
    Is that one on Carlin's list, too?

Did you know Gaybob makes 677 posts every fucking month? Race makes 674, but Race's posts - at least some of them - are funny, football-related, or csb's. Every one of Gaybob's is sniveling horseshit.

I knew Gaybob was a crying little bitch, I just had no idea what level of fucking crybaby he is until Throbber gave me a run down of several posters' post counts. Then, it was obvious and undeniable what a pathetic sniveling dipshit he is. There's no other way to explain it.

You learn things here in the Tug sometimes.

Context is everything.