Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Yellow

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
What's the state of the moral character of someone who indict and smear a 14 year old kid based upon zero evidence all because you didn't like his politics?

High character? Low character?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,978
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God your obsessed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

God your obsessed.

I have a memory that goes back further than 30 seconds. You dodged the question.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

God your obsessed.

I have a memory that goes back further than 30 seconds. You dodged the question.
    And I already told you I formed the wrong conclusion.

On a college football shit hole politics bored. Not as a public figure or on Twitter.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

God your obsessed.

On a college football shit hole politics bored. Not as a public figure or on Twitter.
    But what compelled you to form that "wrong" conclusion? And it wasn't just a wrong conclusion, you had a particular animus directed at the young kid that was far greater than something that would arise just from having a "wrong conclusion."
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The kid cleaned the commies clock! Rich kid now.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

God your obsessed.

But what compelled you to form that "wrong" conclusion? And it wasn't just a wrong conclusion, you had a particular animus directed at the young kid that was far greater than something that would arise just from having a "wrong conclusion."
    He had a MAGA hat. That's all the feelz that Snow needs or needed. The Catholic angle probably didn't help either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

God your obsessed.

He had a MAGA hat. That's all the feelz that Snow needs or needed. The Catholic angle probably didn't help either.
    Exactly, our moral better hated that kid and swallowed the lies told about him for one reason only. The hat he was wearing. Yellow hated his politics so he hated the kid and was willing to swallow any line of bullshit he heard about him regardless of the facts and evidence. Don't all people of high character do this?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

God your obsessed.

Exactly, our moral better hated that kid and swallowed the lies told about him for one reason only. The hat he was wearing. Yellow hated his politics so he hated the kid and was willing to swallow any line of bullshit he heard about him regardless of the facts and evidence. Don't all people of high character do this?
    Yep. I really defamed the poor kid on HCH. Pretty serious stuff in the context of the nice things that have been said about youths on this site over the years.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    No, you just revealed your willingness to trash a kid without any evidence all because you had been bum rushed by the Media and other liberal bedwetters. Your interest in fair play, evidence and facts was quickly surrendered all because he was a white kid in a MAGA hat.

It revealed more about your character and judgment than you care to admit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    The owner of a site which you’ve posted on over 21,000 times liked my character enough and trusted me enough to make me a mod and give me a board to help generate content.

You probably ought to consider leaving with shit heads like me helping out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

No, you just revealed your willingness to trash a kid without any evidence all because you had been bum rushed by the Media and other liberal bedwetters. Your interest in fair play, evidence and facts was quickly surrendered all because he was a white kid in a MAGA hat.

I know quite a few people here in real life including regular posters in the Tug. I’ve got plenty of folks here to vouch for my character. If it’s not good enough for you I could not give two shits. HTH.
    I'm sure you're a good guy, you seem like a good guy. You and I would probably get along in real life. But if I were impaneling a jury, and my client was a Trump supporter, I wouldn't want you on the jury. You're far to easily swayed by your emotions and quick to come to conclusions, often irrational conclusions, based upon your emotions. Don't know if this is in all areas of your life but it definitely impacts the way you vote and think about politics and how you viewed Nic Sandmann.

Voting for Biden because you feel he has superior character to Trump is totally irrational and not based upon any facts. It's purely an emotional reaction, as was your kneejerk response to the Covington Kids. I don't trust the judgement of people who so easily suspend their regard for evidence and facts. Doesn't mean you're not a great guy to have a beer and watch a football game with, just wouldn't want you on my jury.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I know quite a few people here in real life including regular posters in the Tug. I’ve got plenty of folks here to vouch for my character. If it’s not good enough for you I could not give two shits. HTH.
    I'm sure you're a good guy, you seem like a good guy. You and I would probably get along in real life. But if I were impaneling a jury, and my client was a Trump supporter, I wouldn't want you on the jury. You're far to easily swayed by your emotions and quick to come to conclusions, often irrational conclusions, based upon your emotions. Don't know if this is in all areas of your life but it definitely impacts the way you vote and think about politics and how you viewed Nic Sandmann.

Voting for Biden because you feel he has superior character to Trump is totally irrational and not based upon any facts. It's purely an emotional reaction, as was your kneejerk response to the Covington Kids. I don't trust the judgement of people who so easily suspend their regard for evidence and facts. Doesn't mean you're not a great guy to have a beer and watch a football game with, just wouldn't want you on my jury.
    Or educating my kids. Moving from Seattle to Bend and then voting for the policies that destroyed Seattle is the definition of irrational.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Or educating my kids. Moving from Seattle to Bend and then voting for the policies that destroyed Seattle is the definition of irrational.
    Guys, I think we over emphasize presidential politics at the expense of state and local. Trump can’t fix Seattle, Portland or SFO. Nor can Biden. Only the voters in those cities can. and that isn’t changing. So what difference does it make?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That’s rich. I guess 80 million of your fellow Americans aren’t qualified to be jurors.

I’ve sat on a jury and ended up being picked by my peers to be the presiding juror. My emotional and irrational personality probably had a lot to do with this.

I would have had to award damages to a piece of shit heroin junkie if evidence supported the plaintiff. It did not.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That’s rich. I guess 80 million of your fellow Americans aren’t qualified to be jurors.

I’ve sat on a jury and ended up being picked by my peers to be the presiding juror. My emotional and irrational personality probably had a lot to do with this.

Did all 80 million trash Nick Sandmann and think Biden has superior moral character?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Did all 80 million trash Nick Sandmann and think Biden has superior moral character?
    Get over yourself Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Get over yourself Bob.
    See, irrational, emotional thinking.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Guys, I think we over emphasize presidential politics at the expense of state and local. Trump can’t fix Seattle, Portland or SFO. Nor can Biden. Only the voters in those cities can. and that isn’t changing. So what difference does it make?
    But federal policies and mandates can wreck rural America. Take away the jobs would be a good start like they did with the timber industry or with the chicom crud shut down of rural tourism - hotels, restaurants, parks. They can take away your right to complain at a city council or school board meeting because your disagreement is "disinformation" or hate speech. They can make gasoline so expensive that rural Americans have to cut back on trips both for business and pleasure. I'm not sure if you are oblivious as you appear to think the left's endgame entails leaving rural republicans alone.