Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Yellow

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Oh no!!!! No one here who likes me. How will I live knowing that a fucking worthless moron like Flea and a guy like you who trashes 14 year old kids because of the kind of hat they wear doesn't like me. It pains me to know that Mr. "local issues" doesn't like me.

You could always trying going back to your Safe Space board Yellow.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Oh no!!!! No one here who likes me. How will I live knowing that a fucking worthless moron like Flea and a guy like you who trashes 14 year old kids because of the kind of hat they wear doesn't like me. It pains me to know that Mr. "local issues" doesn't like me.

Fuck off loser.
    Gosh how will I ever make meaningful and long lasting friendships without this message board? Flea doesn't like me!!! The pain is unbearable.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off loser.
    Gosh how will I ever make meaningful and long lasting friendships without this message board? Flea doesn't like me!!! The pain is unbearable.
    Fuck off loser.
    Coming from the guy who looking for meaningful friendships by interacting with strangers on a message board I can't tell you how much that stings Yellow.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

This thread sort of sucks.

Ya think?

Shitty thread by a shitty poster.

Let me lay some truth on you, Bob. No one likes you. You’re an insufferable, overzealous, Jack ass.

Your character is such that you have posted almost 21k times in less than 3 years in the Tug. This is a telltale sign of someone who is miserable.

I’ve made some good friends here in real life like @Swaye for example. We talk politics regularly and agree a lot and disagree sometimes. It doesn’t get in the way of being buddies.

That’s not possible for a guy like you. Your entire life is looking at things through the lens of politics. What a sad, pathetic, dud you are.
    This place isn't for everyone

You can't take the heat but you wanna give it
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Ya think?

Let me lay some truth on you, Bob. No one likes you. You’re an insufferable, overzealous, Jack ass.

Your character is such that you have posted almost 21k times in less than 3 years in the Tug. This is a telltale sign of someone who is miserable.

I’ve made some good friends here in real life like @Swaye for example. We talk politics regularly and agree a lot and disagree sometimes. It doesn’t get in the way of being buddies.

That’s not possible for a guy like you. Your entire life is looking at things through the lens of politics. What a sad, pathetic, dud you are.

I took the heat just fine. I posted an unpopular opinion. People laid into me. Whatever.

But sometimes you gotta let it go which Bob refuses to do.
    he can't

there's a diagnosis, I'm sure
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ya think?

I took the heat just fine. I posted an unpopular opinion. People laid into me. Whatever.

he can't

Of course you and I share the same 20 years of not letting it go with Bob but still
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, you just revealed your willingness to trash a kid without any evidence all because you had been bum rushed by the Media and other liberal bedwetters. Your interest in fair play, evidence and facts was quickly surrendered all because he was a white kid in a MAGA hat.

It revealed more about your character and judgment than you care to admit.

I know quite a few people here in real life including regular posters in the Tug. I’ve got plenty of folks here to vouch for my character. If it’s not good enough for you I could not give two shits. HTH.
    I'm sure you're a good guy, you seem like a good guy. You and I would probably get along in real life. But if I were impaneling a jury, and my client was a Trump supporter, I wouldn't want you on the jury. You're far to easily swayed by your emotions and quick to come to conclusions, often irrational conclusions, based upon your emotions. Don't know if this is in all areas of your life but it definitely impacts the way you vote and think about politics and how you viewed Nic Sandmann.

Voting for Biden because you feel he has superior character to Trump is totally irrational and not based upon any facts. It's purely an emotional reaction, as was your kneejerk response to the Covington Kids. I don't trust the judgement of people who so easily suspend their regard for evidence and facts. Doesn't mean you're not a great guy to have a beer and watch a football game with, just wouldn't want you on my jury.
    This shit is boring, guys. At least @dflea and I threaten to kick each other's teeth in.

Either sack up and bring it, or take a walk.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Swaye said:

Ya think?

What's that searing sound I hear?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Imagine still giving a fuck about Nick Sandman.

I just really want the George Floyd guy to get off completely.

Riots while the Dems in charge will be hilarious.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ya think?

he can't

Of course you and I share the same 20 years of not letting it go with Bob but still
    I don't think either of us harps on opinions that other posters once held after they acknowledge that their opinions have changed. That's blob though.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895

Imagine still giving a fuck about Nick Sandman.

I just really want the George Floyd guy to get off completely.

Riots while the Dems in charge will be hilarious.
    Zip him off to Texas and let him live out his life in the Hill Country.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ya think?

he can't

I don't think either of us harps on opinions that other posters once held after they acknowledge that their opinions have changed. That's blob though.
    Dazzler you still pimp the hands up don’t shoot lie. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ya think?

he can't

Bob has spreadsheets of everyone's prior posts disaggregated into about 30 key policy and cultural positions. Some may say it's weird, but I call it meticulous dedication to his craft of debating politics on a college football hobby board.
    I have memory greater than a gnat and yes I realize how much it must suck when I use it to expose hypocrites and fools.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ya think?

he can't

Bob has spreadsheets of everyone's prior posts disaggregated into about 30 key policy and cultural positions. Some may say it's weird, but I call it meticulous dedication to his craft of debating politics on a college football hobby board.
    I have memory greater than a gnat and yes I realize how much it must suck when I use it to expose hypocrites and fools.
    Thank you for your service