Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are Biden voters a threat to democracy?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Lol. Yeah, this doesn’t completely correspond with Covid at all. Peaks with Trump’s policies in effect, nose dives with Covid, rises again for 10 straight months with Trump still as president. It was totally Trump’s policies.

It’s really sad how far you guys will lie just to be racist.

It really doesn’t help your point to call people racists

The problem with charts is most people see a trend line, make a conclusion, and that’s that

When I see the graph I see a very short-term and sizable increase in H1 2019 before a substantial reduction. Then after COVID started, you start seeing another sizable uptick.

Have you thought what makes the abnormal data in the chart? Were there upticks in building sections of the wall? Change in policy driving a rise in migrant activity? When you see a large spike like that there’s likely an explanation.

Moreover, unless I’m not understanding the data correctly, the data is talking about stopping illegal immigration. It’s probably fair to loosely align a rise in data as a sign that activity is increasing. There is a variable in the data though in what % of those trying to cross illegally are being caught upon entry.

And while you may not believe this, enforcing security at the border and eliminating illegal entry into the country isn’t racist at all. It’s a security issue. It’s a legal issue. It has nothing to do with race. I’d make the same statement about our northern border as our southern border.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I think we should set our immigration policy based on a poem.
    Funny how important traditional American values are until it means more brown people.
    But it's not a traditional American value. It's a poem. A poem that was ignored for most of it's history. Since you're so big on tradition Kobe lets return to the "traditional" immigration policy we had in 1960, 1950, 1940, 1930. You in Kunt? You wouldn't want to go against tradition now would you Kobe.

Btw, our "tradition" never involved allowing people to enter this country illegally. You're the one who is violating traditional American values Kobe, not me.
    This is bad, even for you. If you’d like to set the ever moving standard of legality as the issue, I’m down. I’ll get illegal immigration down to zero.

I made it about values, you made it about policy. This should be familiar for you guys. American values are often failed by policy. Freedom being a good example.
    We allow millions of legal immigrants into the country every fucking year Kobe. That "value" wasn't ended under Trump. What you didn't like is that Trump wanted to curb illegal immigration. We have never had a "tradition" of allowing people to entry the country illegally. And since you're so BIG on our "traditions" why won't you support the return to our "traditional" immigration policy of 1950 or 1960? Come on Kobe, I thought you supported our "traditions."
    It seems like this discussion is over your head. I really can’t believe it was that easy to get you to rail against traditionalism and set a standard where it means you’d have to support anything America ever did in the past.

You really can’t think past whatever is in front of your face that second. And you think it’s black people with inferior genetics lol.
    What part of "illegal' is so intellectually difficult to understand?

Black and white thinking is racist
    If fucking mind-number that this clown can't acknowledge the laws on the books.

While I doubt he’d publicly state this ... there are a number of people that don’t feel that they have to abide by laws that they disagree with

You’ll also get people that think like this throw out how there’s privilege tied to violating the speed limit or whatever. If I am driving over the speed limit I’m indirectly acknowledging that if given a ticket that I accept responsibility for my actions and choices.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how important traditional American values are until it means more brown people.
    But it's not a traditional American value. It's a poem. A poem that was ignored for most of it's history. Since you're so big on tradition Kobe lets return to the "traditional" immigration policy we had in 1960, 1950, 1940, 1930. You in Kunt? You wouldn't want to go against tradition now would you Kobe.

Btw, our "tradition" never involved allowing people to enter this country illegally. You're the one who is violating traditional American values Kobe, not me.
    This is bad, even for you. If you’d like to set the ever moving standard of legality as the issue, I’m down. I’ll get illegal immigration down to zero.

I made it about values, you made it about policy. This should be familiar for you guys. American values are often failed by policy. Freedom being a good example.
    We allow millions of legal immigrants into the country every fucking year Kobe. That "value" wasn't ended under Trump. What you didn't like is that Trump wanted to curb illegal immigration. We have never had a "tradition" of allowing people to entry the country illegally. And since you're so BIG on our "traditions" why won't you support the return to our "traditional" immigration policy of 1950 or 1960? Come on Kobe, I thought you supported our "traditions."
    It seems like this discussion is over your head. I really can’t believe it was that easy to get you to rail against traditionalism and set a standard where it means you’d have to support anything America ever did in the past.

You really can’t think past whatever is in front of your face that second. And you think it’s black people with inferior genetics lol.

Kobe and his Godwin's law "racist'/doesn't have shit to add argument.

Illegal immigration has always been part of traditional American immigration system. Kobe read that in a poem somewhere so he knows it's true.

We've been letting over a million legal immigrants into this country every year now for quite a few years. Trump continued that very same policy. But because Kobe feels that allowing illegal immigrants is part of our traditional American immigration system, Trump and you and I are racist because we wanted to stop that kind of immigration.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of Constitutional laws that Biden voters feel entitled to ignore. On the right, there is no Constitutional right to require mask wearing in Oregon. Arguably, there is a law on the Oregon books that allows a lot of executive discretion in an emergency. The declared emergency lasts only 30 days then has to be renewed by the Oregon legislature. It hasn't. Of course, the Oregon Supreme Court has declared that in spite of the only written language authorizing executive orders that for some reason, the Governor has the right to lock down the state for whatever reason she wants for however long she wants including wearing masks. Like the leftards on the US Supreme Court, after achieving a law degree the Oregon Supremes learned that how you feel about something is all that is necessary. The written words mean nothing.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    If you let them know they will be absolutely miserable then sent back anyone, no one is gonna come.

It's the most obvious idea ever. And no. We don't want them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter

If you let them know they will be absolutely miserable then sent back anyone, no one is gonna come.

It's the most obvious idea ever. And no. We don't want them.

If you don't want more pigeons, then stop feeding them. That the US is clearly a welfare magnet for many of these illegals and combined with catch and release or never catch you get a lot more illegals.
    Standard Supporter

If millions of white Americans were entering into El Salvador illegally anyone think that Kobe would call the people of El Salvador "racist" if they opposed it? Hell Kobe would be calling the Americans racist for doing it.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    "asylum" is the most disingenuous farce of all time. There are no wars in this hemisphere. No one is being persecuted.

End it completely. All of them must go back. Including the kids.
    Shoot on sight
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Illegal immigration has always been part of traditional American immigration system. Kobe read that in a poem somewhere so he knows it's true.

We've been letting over a million legal immigrants into this country every year now for quite a few years. Trump continued that very same policy. But because Kobe feels that allowing illegal immigrants is part of our traditional American immigration system, Trump and you and I are racist because we wanted to stop that kind of immigration.
    Give “literally” ZERO fucks if a black or green or brown or yellow person goes through the proceeds of gaining entrance into this country. No problem whatsoever. If anything, I’d give those motherfuckers financial assistance to assimilate way the fuck before some tranny studies in Afghanistan.

Have major problems with human trafficking, drug mules, dragging little kids across the desert, etc then immediately breaking US law to gain entrance.

Kobe is out of his goddamned mind if he supports open borders. There’s simply not the resources to support what would eventually become a full on influx of Latin and South America.

He’s even more out of his goddamned mind by playing the race card in that argument.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Wokes are the most racist group, and that is beyond dispute.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Give “literally” ZERO fucks if a black or green or brown or yellow person goes through the proceeds of gaining entrance into this country. No problem whatsoever. If anything, I’d give those motherfuckers financial assistance to assimilate way the fuck before some tranny studies in Afghanistan.

Have major problems with human trafficking, drug mules, dragging little kids across the desert, etc then immediately breaking US law to gain entrance.

Kobe is out of his goddamned mind if he supports open borders. There’s simply not the resources to support what would eventually become a full on influx of Latin and South America.

He’s even more out of his goddamned mind by playing the race card in that argument.
    Most all conservatives support legal immigration. All most all of the legal immigrants we let into the country now are the dreaded brown folks Kobe says we're racist and don't want to let into the country. I don't give a fuck about what your skin color is, I want hard working, well educated legal immigrants from any country to come here to this country. I don't want anyone who is here illegally to stay here, whether they are the Irish immigrant who overstayed his Visa or the Mexican who crossed the border illegally.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Most all conservatives support legal immigration. All most all of the legal immigrants we let into the country now are the dreaded brown folks Kobe says we're racist and don't want to let into the country. I don't give a fuck about what your skin color is, I want hard working, well educated legal immigrants from any country to come here to this country. I don't want anyone who is here illegally to stay here, whether they are the Irish immigrant who overstayed his Visa or the Mexican who crossed the border illegally.
    Hard working educated legal immigrants > entitled critical race theory trust funders.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How much of this is simply the media putting a spotlight on things. They recycle issues and stories. I would imagine a lot of shit goes on at the border and always has. Some bad shit is going to be found, regardless of president. It will be on to the next issues in a week, then this will come up again months later.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And then after four years Trump led completely made up attacks about a stolen election which resulted in an insurrection.

The media kinda nailed you guys on that one.

Can you believe this idiot still thinks it was an "insurrection?"

Wow! Those armory raids and cannon battles were amazing, weren't they?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

And then after four years Trump led completely made up attacks about a stolen election which resulted in an insurrection.

The media kinda nailed you guys on that one.

Quite an ill-prepared insurrection as they forgot to bring weapons
    Just because you sucked at it doesn’t mean it wasn’t what you were attempting.
    It wasn't

Sad attempt at deflection

Meanwhile kids are crammed together in cages getting sick and dying and you don't care

Time to seriously consider camps for Biden voters
    Under Trump they were being sent back and treated poorly as a deterrent. The cruelty was the point. Under Biden they’re being allowed into the US and being treated poorly due to liberal incompetence.

The result is not the same. Biden is better, even if just barely.
    You actually believe this logic?
    This begs a larger question: Given how vaginal these TKS postings are becoming, is APAG transitioning?