Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are Biden voters a threat to democracy?

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2021

You should work on being less butt hurt about the MSM smearing you. Either that or you do care a lot more about what they think than you let on. Pick your lane.

If that is for me then

Huh?
    Trump isn't president. Yet here you are still whining about how mean the media was. You care way too much about what @DonLemonParty thinks of you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I think we should set our immigration policy based on a poem.
    Funny how important traditional American values are until it means more brown people.
    But it's not a traditional American value. It's a poem. A poem that was ignored for most of it's history. Since you're so big on tradition Kobe lets return to the "traditional" immigration policy we had in 1960, 1950, 1940, 1930. You in Kunt? You wouldn't want to go against tradition now would you Kobe.

Btw, our "tradition" never involved allowing people to enter this country illegally. You're the one who is violating traditional American values Kobe, not me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should work on being less butt hurt about the MSM smearing you. Either that or you do care a lot more about what they think than you let on. Pick your lane.

If that is for me then

Huh?
    Trump isn't president. Yet here you are still whining about how mean the media was. You care way too much about what @DonLemonParty thinks of you.
    If you read the OP that wasn't anywhere close to what I am saying but I won't blame the reader for not catching my brilliance.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If that is for me then

Huh?
    If you read the OP that wasn't anywhere close to what I am saying but I won't blame the reader for not catching my brilliance.

You even write like Trump talks. Stable genius and all.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Lol. Yeah, this doesn’t completely correspond with Covid at all. Peaks with Trump’s policies in effect, nose dives with Covid, rises again for 10 straight months with Trump still as president. It was totally Trump’s policies.

It’s really sad how far you guys will lie just to be racist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. Yeah, this doesn’t completely correspond with Covid at all. Peaks with Trump’s policies in effect, nose dives with Covid, rises again for 10 straight months with Trump still as president. It was totally Trump’s policies.

Everyone take a drink

The Kobe posting game.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You mean "lies" like claiming a poem is America's traditional immigration policy?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    edited March 2021

You do realize marching through the middle of Mexico in the middle of the fucking summer heat is goddamned as dumb as most of your posts, right?

Fuck.

• Options

Everyone take a drink

The Kobe posting game.
    Sad attempt at deflection.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631

It's not the Biden voters I"m worried about relative to democracy.

It's the Biden vote counters.

Now the Biden vote counters counted the Biden votes a minimum of three times! Talk about efficiency!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    SFGbob said:

And then after four years Trump led completely made up attacks about a stolen election which resulted in an insurrection.

The media kinda nailed you guys on that one.

Quite an ill-prepared insurrection as they forgot to bring weapons
    Just because you sucked at it doesn’t mean it wasn’t what you were attempting.
    It wasn't

Sad attempt at deflection

Meanwhile kids are crammed together in cages getting sick and dying and you don't care

Time to seriously consider camps for Biden voters
    Under Trump they were being sent back and treated poorly as a deterrent. The cruelty was the point. Under Biden they’re being allowed into the US and being treated poorly due to liberal incompetence.

The result is not the same. Biden is better, even if just barely.
    Under Trump they weren't being allowed into the country in the first place so they stopped coming, which made it much safer for them and it stripped the Cartel's of one of it's revenue streams. Biden is now aiding the Cartels and the women and children being crossing the border are being subjected to rape and violent crime.
    You mean he deported illegals! Oh my God no one ever did that!

It's the law dingbat.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how important traditional American values are until it means more brown people.
    But it's not a traditional American value. It's a poem. A poem that was ignored for most of it's history. Since you're so big on tradition Kobe lets return to the "traditional" immigration policy we had in 1960, 1950, 1940, 1930. You in Kunt? You wouldn't want to go against tradition now would you Kobe.

Btw, our "tradition" never involved allowing people to enter this country illegally. You're the one who is violating traditional American values Kobe, not me.
    This is bad, even for you. If you’d like to set the ever moving standard of legality as the issue, I’m down. I’ll get illegal immigration down to zero.

I made it about values, you made it about policy. This should be familiar for you guys. American values are often failed by policy. Freedom being a good example.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is bad, even for you. If you’d like to set the ever moving standard of legality as the issue, I’m down. I’ll get illegal immigration down to zero.

I made it about values, you made it about policy. This should be familiar for you guys. American values are often failed by policy. Freedom being a good example.
    We allow millions of legal immigrants into the country every fucking year Kobe. That "value" wasn't ended under Trump. What you didn't like is that Trump wanted to curb illegal immigration. We have never had a "tradition" of allowing people to entry the country illegally. And since you're so BIG on our "traditions" why won't you support the return to our "traditional" immigration policy of 1950 or 1960? Come on Kobe, I thought you supported our "traditions."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your claim that we have an "ever moving standard of legality" when it comes to immigration of course is another fucking lie but lying is pretty much the only thing you excel at.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We allow millions of legal immigrants into the country every fucking year Kobe. That "value" wasn't ended under Trump. What you didn't like is that Trump wanted to curb illegal immigration. We have never had a "tradition" of allowing people to entry the country illegally. And since you're so BIG on our "traditions" why won't you support the return to our "traditional" immigration policy of 1950 or 1960? Come on Kobe, I thought you supported our "traditions."
    It seems like this discussion is over your head. I really can’t believe it was that easy to get you to rail against traditionalism and set a standard where it means you’d have to support anything America ever did in the past.

You really can’t think past whatever is in front of your face that second. And you think it’s black people with inferior genetics lol.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It seems like this discussion is over your head. I really can’t believe it was that easy to get you to rail against traditionalism and set a standard where it means you’d have to support anything America ever did in the past.

You really can’t think past whatever is in front of your face that second. And you think it’s black people with inferior genetics lol.
    I can believe that you're such a fucking moron you believe illegal immigration is has always been a traditional American value.

And you think it’s black people with inferior genetics lol.

Shocking, a white flag from the lying moronic Kunt. Hey Kobe, lets set our immigration policy to this.

There once was a Kunt from Nantucket
    who's head was so far up his ass his dick he could suckith.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

And then after four years Trump led completely made up attacks about a stolen election which resulted in an insurrection.

The media kinda nailed you guys on that one.

Quite an ill-prepared insurrection as they forgot to bring weapons
    Just because you sucked at it doesn’t mean it wasn’t what you were attempting.
    It wasn't

Sad attempt at deflection

Meanwhile kids are crammed together in cages getting sick and dying and you don't care

Time to seriously consider camps for Biden voters
    Under Trump they were being sent back and treated poorly as a deterrent. The cruelty was the point. Under Biden they’re being allowed into the US and being treated poorly due to liberal incompetence.

The result is not the same. Biden is better, even if just barely.
    You actually believe this logic?
  • Options
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What part of "illegal' is so intellectually difficult to understand?

Kobe and his Godwin's law "racist'/doesn't have shit to add argument.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Black and white thinking is racist
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Black and white thinking is racist
    If fucking mind-number that this clown can't acknowledge the laws on the books.