Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeff Lindquist - The Forgotten Man

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Finger banging coeds is his primary obsession.

Just what I'm hearing...
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jordan Michael banged coeds
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    He should have gotten at least half a game's reps against OSU. Good job Sark. Wait, forgot that he was prolly offered from PattyF$ by then.
  • Options
    haie said:

He should have gotten at least half a game's reps against OSU. Good job Sark. Wait, forgot that he was prolly offered from PattyF$ by then.

Of course he was offered by then. That's why he didn't fuck around and just pounded the rock non stop.

UW ran for 500+ that game.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    For Sark, bubble screen was the same as a handoff. Lindy could have done a couple of safe bubble screens. Doing that is not like trying to run up the score or be obnoxious. Just simply giving the 3rd string QB a little feel for the game. Jeez….
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lindquist will get his shot at winning the starting QB position and the coaching change should help him more than anything else could have. With the suspension regardless of how his legal status turns out, Miles may have proven himself not quite as intelligent football or leadership wise as CP prefers in his QB's,..... and Williams is at best an unknown until he has a chance to prove otherwise.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No way Lindy will be able to develop without the QB guru!!1!
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think the QB race is wide open. New coaches, new offense it's time to see what QB wants it more. Now i'm guessing that even if a suspension is levied upon Miles he would still get to practice but in all likelihood he wouldn't get first team reps knowing that he's not playing a few games. I watched the BSU vs Georgia kickoff classic and it seems like the QB that's going to win will embody what Kellen did which is the ability to get all players involved
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think the QB race is wide open. New coaches, new offense it's time to see what QB wants it more. Now i'm guessing that even if a suspension is levied upon Miles he would still get to practice but in all likelihood he wouldn't get first team reps knowing that he's not playing a few games. I watched the BSU vs Georgia kickoff classic and it seems like the QB that's going to win will embody what Kellen did which is the ability to get all players involved

The players have been raving about the difference between Sark 2013 and Petersen 2014.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The players have been raving about the difference between Sark 2013 and Petersen 2014.
    Everyone is talking about it

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lindy just needs to comPETE!
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tailgater said:

Lindquist will get his shot at winning the starting QB position and the coaching change should help him more than anything else could have. With the suspension regardless of how his legal status turns out, Miles may have proven himself not quite as intelligent football or leadership wise as CP prefers in his QB's,..... and Williams is at best an unknown until he has a chance to prove otherwise.

I am sure this is most likely. Lindquist has his best shot at getting the position now. I hope he and Williams both are busting their butts on winter drills, because the first half of spring practice is in early March, according to what I hear. It seems they will practice the second and third weeks of March or a bit early, take two weeks off, and then return for a second two weeks in April. That certainly gives all the QBs time to get their acts together. And the suspension issues also should be clearer by then. Hopefully we will know if there will be charges.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

either way it will be interesting

Bump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    We all know Hugh Millen and PLSS want Lindquist to win the job.....
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I like Lindy as a QB and I'm amazed that those attending practice think so low of his skills. Especially given that the first half of spring ball has been all about learning terminology and that Pete has said a couple of times that both he and Williams have had good moments and bad. I always thought that Sark never gave Lindy a fair shot ad had basically relegated him to the bench.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Vegasdawg said:

I like Lindy as a QB and I'm amazed that those attending practice think so low of his skills. Especially given that the first half of spring ball has been all about learning terminology and that Pete has said a couple of times that both he and Williams have had good moments and bad. I always thought that Sark never gave Lindy a fair shot ad had basically relegated him to the bench.

I haven't heard from anyone who has seen practice since last Spring, but I never heard anyone say anything good about Lindquist. One guy I know said Derek Brown and some walk on were more accurate than he was when Lindquist was a freshman. He looked pretty fat on the sidelines last year too. I don't know how Sark didn't give him a fair chance. Is it really difficult to believe that Price (obviously) and Miles are/were better? It's not like Miles was considered a bum coming out of high school. Most third string QB's are relegated to the bench.

It seems like he is rejuvenated with the new coaching staff. He must have fallen out of favor with the old coaching staff. I could be entirely off, but I have the least confidence in Lindquist out of the three QB's.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Lindy's like Lockner...so he's a future all-Pac12 safety?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2014
    He does have all the tools including good speed but he's not faster, or even as fast, as Miles, who has run under 11 seconds in the 100 meters, which makes him faster than Lockner too.

Just wanted to be the annoying guy who points out the unimportant error in your poast.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He does have all the tools including good speed but he's not faster, or even as fast, as Miles, who has run under 11 seconds in the 100 meters, which makes him faster than Lockner too.

Just wanted to be the annoying guy who points out the unimportant error in your poast.

Annoying error superiority guys have always been my favorite kinds of posters.