Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

China’s Strategic Standpoint

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Has any of the insurrection bullshit been proven in court? 2020 was one big lie.

And it has nothing to do with Biden which is why any conservative would bring it up as a dodge

Trump is gone. Let go of the pearls you're clutching and take responsibility for the shitty choice you made

Again, I called it a "riot". I never used the word "insurrection" or "coup" as those are different things.

I'll live with my shitty Biden choice. I'm sure you lived with your shitty Obama choice. Life goes on.
    You can't be angry about January 6th unless you made a minimum of three call-in rants to Rush Limbaugh about BLM. At least 90 seconds each. And no, moving away from Seattle because it's an anarchist hellhole doesn't count.

Yeah but still.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Has any of the insurrection bullshit been proven in court? 2020 was one big lie.

And it has nothing to do with Biden which is why any conservative would bring it up as a dodge

Trump is gone. Let go of the pearls you're clutching and take responsibility for the shitty choice you made

Again, I called it a "riot". I never used the word "insurrection" or "coup" as those are different things.

I'll live with my shitty Biden choice. I'm sure you lived with your shitty Obama choice. Life goes on.
    You can't be angry about January 6th unless you made a minimum of three call-in rants to Rush Limbaugh about BLM. At least 90 seconds each. And no, moving away from Seattle because it's an anarchist hellhole doesn't count.

Yeah but still.
    Give me the name of anyone in Congress that defends what happened on Jan 6th was okay and defends it. I wait right here for your answer.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    Give me the name of anyone in Congress that defends what happened on Jan 6th was okay and defends it. I wait right here for your answer.
    This is a weird gotcha attempt even by your standards. Read the room Bob, you're scaring away the parents of recruits again.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    This is a weird gotcha attempt even by your standards. Read the room Bob, you're scaring away the parents of recruits again.
    Seems like an easy question to answer.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    Something like 110 members of the House objected to certifying the EC win. 6 members of the Senate did the same. The were all sycophants of the guy who was the proximate cause of the riot.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

It probably is. But I don't have a spare minute for grocery store Greenpeace canvassers or Bob's irrelevant line of questioning.

Edit - and thanks for the daily jumble. That I can make time for.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hillary objected to Trump's 2016 win and was twice impeached by dems on fake news charges. Once again, trying to overturn elections has consequences. Adopting illegal voting procedures which promote fraudulent voting also has consequences. I would prefer honest elections using voting procedures that don't make the country a banana republic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

Yes, this was dumb.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    If you're going to try and equate the two events and claim the Jan 6th riots were so much worse than the riots carried out all summer of 2020 long, shouldn't you be able to find anyone who defends the Jan 6th riots? I can find plenty of Rats who defended the BLM riots. It's not a "gotcha" attempt, it's an attempt to get someone to show where anyone has defended Jan. 6th.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    Something like 110 members of the House objected to certifying the EC win. 6 members of the Senate did the same. The were all sycophants of the guy who was the proximate cause of the riot.
    Pathetic. So no one defended the riots.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

It probably is. But I don't have a spare minute for grocery store Greenpeace canvassers or Bob's irrelevant line of questioning.

Read the thread and get back to me on how my question is irrelevant. Yellow is the one busy claiming that Jan 6th was sooo much worse than the riots that took place all summer long and that people are defending the Jan 6th riots. If you too lazy to even bother reading the thread you're commenting on fuck off.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    If you're going to try and equate the two events and claim the Jan 6th riots were so much worse than the riots carried out all summer of 2020 long, shouldn't you be able to find anyone who defends the Jan 6th riots? I can find plenty of riots you defended the BLM riots. It's not a "gotcha" attempt, it's an attempt to get someone to show were anyone has defended Jan. 6th.
    See I think your first sentence is where you went wrong. I don't recall ever equating the two. But your gotcha giddiness is noted.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hillary objected to Trump's 2016 win and was twice impeached by dems on fake news charges. Once again, trying to overturn elections has consequences. Adopting illegal voting procedures which promote fraudulent voting also has consequences. I would prefer honest elections using voting procedures that don't make the country a banana republic.

Maxine Waters and number of other House Rats objected to certifying the 2016 EC and I'll guarantee you that Yellow didn't give a fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    A challenge by several House Democrats to Donald Trump’s election on Friday collapsed when they failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

The short-lived, doomed-from-the-start effort — spearheaded by Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and Barbara Lee of California — came during a joint meeting of the House and Senate to certify Trump’s Electoral College victory. Without sufficient support to challenge Trump’s victory, the Republican-led Congress moved ahead with an easy confirmation of Trump’s presidency. The only remaining step is for him to take the oath of office on Jan. 20.

Now find where the MSM questioned their patriotism and called them traitors and insurrectionists.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.
    If you're going to try and equate the two events and claim the Jan 6th riots were so much worse than the riots carried out all summer of 2020 long, shouldn't you be able to find anyone who defends the Jan 6th riots? I can find plenty of riots you defended the BLM riots. It's not a "gotcha" attempt, it's an attempt to get someone to show were anyone has defended Jan. 6th.
    See I think your first sentence is where you went wrong. I don't recall ever equating the two. But your gotcha giddiness is noted.
    I didn't claim you did. More reading, less cocksucking.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

Read the thread and get back to me on how my question is irrelevant. Yellow is the one busy claiming that Jan 6th was sooo much worse than the riots that took place all summer long and that people are defending the Jan 6th riots. If you too lazy to even bother reading the thread you're commenting on fuck off.
    It's not germane to the point, Bob. Of course no sitting Senator or Congressman said I fully support MAGA bros peacefully, rioting in the Capital. They were sycophants none the less of the guy who's reckless use of the bully pulpit led to the rioting.

And yes, it's worse. Rioting in the capital with Congress in session (voting to certify the win of your opponent) is always going to be worse than stealing shit from Target in MN or CHOP in Seattle. It's the most important fucking building in the United States with the 2nd and 3rd in line to the Presidency inside.

Fucking Christ you guys.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

It's not germane to the point, Bob. Of course no sitting Senator or Congressman said I fully support MAGA bros peacefully, rioting in the Capital. They were sycophants none the less of the guy's reckless use of the bully pulpit led to the rioting.

And yes, it's worse. Rioting in the capital with Congress in session (voting to to certify the win of your opponent) is always going to be worse than stealing shit from Target in MN or CHOP in Seattle. It's the most important fucking building in the United States with the 2nd and 3rd in line to the Presidency inside.

Fucking Christ you guys.
    Now who is trying to minimize and make excuses for a riot?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but still.

It's not germane to the point, Bob. Of course no sitting Senator or Congressman said I fully support MAGA bros peacefully, rioting in the Capital. They were sycophants none the less of the guy's reckless use of the bully pulpit led to the rioting.

And yes, it's worse. Rioting in the capital with Congress in session (voting to to certify the win of your opponent) is always going to be worse than stealing shit from Target in MN or CHOP in Seattle. It's the most important fucking building in the United States with the 2nd and 3rd in line to the Presidency inside.

Fucking Christ you guys.
    Now who is trying to minimize and make excuses for a riot?
    Yes, what a fool I am! Minneapolis Target Riots are equivalent to Capital Hill riots. Good god man.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So Trump's "reckless use of the bully pulpit" were responsible for the riot but Rats parroting BLM rhetoric and telling rioters that Floyd was killed due to white racism and bailing out rioters and making excuses for their "justifiable rage" that played no role. Jan 6th riot was put down swiftly. People are now being arrested and prosecuted for engaging in the riot. Many people who engaged in no acts of violence are also being arrested and having the book thrown at them. Meanwhile, very few of the people who burned, looted and pillaged our cites were even arrested let alone prosecuted.

The argument is over which event shows a greater weakness of the US and it's government. How does Jan 6th show weakness when they are doing everything they can to prosecute everyone who participated in the riot but months and months of rioting where the political leadership sided with the rioters doesn't show a greater weakness?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

So Trump's "reckless use of the bully pulpit" were responsible for the riot but Rats parroting BLM rhetoric and telling rioters that Floyd was killed due to white racism and bailing out rioters and making excuses for their "justifiable rage" that played no role. Jan 6th riot was put down swiftly. People are now being arrested and prosecuted for engaging in the riot. Many people who engaged in no acts of violence are also being arrested and having the book thrown at them. Meanwhile, very few of the people who burned, looted and pillaged our cites were even arrested let alone prosecuted.

The argument is over which event shows a greater weakness of the US and it's government. How does Jan 6th show weakness when they are doing everything they can to prosecute everyone who participated in the riot but months and months of rioting where the political leadership sided with the rioters doesn't show a greater weakness?

The progressive left's rhetoric on the Floyd riots was reprehensible. DA's letting those rioters and looters walk is a disgrace. I want those folks to face the same tough consequences that the Jan 6th rioters do.

The reason is shows so much weakness to the rest of the world is that for 224 years (with one notable exception in 1860) we've been able to transfer power from one President to the next w/o a god damned fucking riot.

LA in 1992 was some fucked, horrific shit that killed far more people than the summer of 2020 or Jan 6th. A hundred years from now the history books will talk about Jan 6th and no one will remember the LA riots.