Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Super straight

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

Let me be entirely clear about this: I don't want to have sex with anyone who was ever, for even a 1/10th of a second, a man. The thought of it makes me want to puke. I don't think of myself as at all homophobic, but if that's the new definition then I am what I am.
    The issue to me is I think this is clearly a learned response. Because if you got fooled by a trans woman, you wouldn’t throw up. You would have to be told the person was trans, this implies learned to me.

This is really not a big deal though. Like I said, most trans people aren’t freaking out about this. We’re talking about a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. It’s literally just trans women that can pass where this passes into bigotry. No one is going to make you fuck them. There aren’t going to be any protests about this. Everyone has bigotry’s, this one is not exactly denying people rights.

I take issue with the 4chan meme being used to push a culture war but simply not wanting to have sex with trans women is whatever.
    JFC, weren’t you the one who brought up that men who don’t want to have sex with other men who dress up as women are bigots?

Why were you promoting that earlier, fag?
    no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

Let me be entirely clear about this: I don't want to have sex with anyone who was ever, for even a 1/10th of a second, a man. The thought of it makes me want to puke. I don't think of myself as at all homophobic, but if that's the new definition then I am what I am.
    The issue to me is I think this is clearly a learned response. Because if you got fooled by a trans woman, you wouldn’t throw up. You would have to be told the person was trans, this implies learned to me.

This is really not a big deal though. Like I said, most trans people aren’t freaking out about this. We’re talking about a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. It’s literally just trans women that can pass where this passes into bigotry. No one is going to make you fuck them. There aren’t going to be any protests about this. Everyone has bigotry’s, this one is not exactly denying people rights.

I take issue with the 4chan meme being used to push a culture war but simply not wanting to have sex with trans women is whatever.
    JFC, weren’t you the one who brought up that men who don’t want to have sex with other men who dress up as women are bigots?

no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis
    But it's bigoted.

Got it.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

If you bone a transperson, you're gay.
    What if I had sex with someone that was assigned female at birth but had transitioned into being a man and now had a penis?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

But it's bigoted.

Got it.
    The Slobberer can't keep his indoctrination straight. Along with any body parts.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

It takes a real dipshit to take yourself out of context to try and prove a point against yourself.

I don’t care if you like dick however it’s packaged. That’s your life. Stop judging others because they aren’t into your sexual fantasies.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What if I had sex with someone that was assigned female at birth but had transitioned into being a man and now had a penis?
    It wouldn't surprise me if you did. Probably crave it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

It wouldn't surprise me if you did. Probably crave it.
    Can someone check and see if the Slobberer has a Thailand IP address?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Such bigotry, CC. Just plain bigotry.

How can you live with the fact that you don't want to fuck a former man?

I just don't get you.
  • Options

What if you're both transpersons? How does that work?
  • Options

Then I wouldn't want to hear, or even think about it.

Just like all the other ridiculous shit you poast.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sword fight.
  • Options

Sword fight.
    I was thinking Swords vs Scissors.

I'm terrible at this tranny shit. Where's @dflea when we need an expert?