Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Super straight

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
A new term a guy created to say he wouldn’t include trans women in his dating pool gets threats from the TQ community to kill his mom. His tiktok video is awesome. Immediately labeled a transphobe.

https://www.womenarehuman.com/teens-superstraight-hashtag-goes-viral-trans-activists-threaten-to-harm-his-mother/

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Not embracing crazy people can get you killed by those same crazy people.

These purple need to be locked up like they used to be.

It's a short trip from kind of crazy to full crazy.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It’s completely unhinged. This shit needs to end now. Completely insane. But Hollywood and government run education gonna keep pumping this shit.

I love how super straight has set people on fire. This guy should be given an award.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    edited March 2021

Jesus. If you don’t like dick, you’re now transphobic.

Why can’t people just be happy being accepted as whatever they want to be without trying to push other people buying in to the same identity.

You want to be a chick with a dick, fine. Don’t expect a handie from every guy out there. Or after you transition, if constructed vajajay and moobs aren’t attractive sexually, don’t be a bitch about it. Ugly chicks have dealt with rejection for centuries.

Here's the other thing - the supergays, supertrans, superlgbts and superbis are all bent out of shape because the kid wants to hashtag superstraight.

This sound eerily similar to the "Black Lives Matter" dismissing "All Lives Matter" because it's not woke enough to share the tagline. But the leftists are all about tolerance and UNITY! Riiiiight.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The line at the bottom made me laugh.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Pursuing the destruction of our society. Anything to tear it down. This is the left at this point. Full blown all out push for communism at any cost.

Break it, erase it and kill any that remember then they get to set the narrative and history.

Sound familiar?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.
  • Options

As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

You just need a good bitch slapping. You're not with more effort.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    You're bigoted if you don't want to fuck a mentally ill dude that thinks he's a girl?

Holy fuck that might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen written here. Including the obk shit.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    Swaye's Wigwam

lulz
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,320
    jecornel said:

A new term a guy created to say he wouldn’t include trans women in his dating pool gets threats from the TQ community to kill his mom. His tiktok video is awesome. Immediately labeled a transphobe.

https://www.womenarehuman.com/teens-superstraight-hashtag-goes-viral-trans-activists-threaten-to-harm-his-mother/

Ha ha male tinker bells threatening to kill people. The hits just come on coming folks! Watch out, those fake nails can be sharp!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He’s also an economic and renewable energy expert. Remember that.
  • Options

God, you spout some bullshit at tims. No - I'm not fucking sexually attracted to transgenders - at whatever stage of their transition. That's not bigotry, that's biology.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jimmy: What the fuck are you reading?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Another Kobe meltdown
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    APAG is the LEAST Critical Thinking person I've ever seen.

A standard-less empty jar waiting to be filled and corrupted with Bullshit.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.
    ------------

In APAG's world acting in accordance with the biological design and predisposition of your body equals "bigotry."

Is there any mystery why APAG is such a lonely, sad and miserable little person?

Hey APAG, Question for ya: What's the primary design and purpose of male/female coitus?
  • Options

However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.
    ------------

In APAG's world acting in accordance with the biological design and predisposition of your body equals "bigotry."

Is there any mystery why APAG is such a lonely, sad and miserable little person?

Hey APAG, Question for ya: What's the primary design and purpose of male/female coitus?
    Throbber: I'm white and I breathe

APAG: BIGOT!!!!

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I agree with APAG in that, why are weº paying any attention to this?